10+ Year Old Account

Nightborne Mage and Highmountain Shaman

Alliance have a thread running on their allied races, so why not a counterpart for the Horde ones?

Over the years, the main servers that I play on have become faction imbalanced and lean heavily Alliance. I still have Horde characters and I'm slowly leveling a HMT Shaman, but for Nightborne I went Combat Rogue.

If you're leveling a Horde allied race, what did you go with and how do you like it?
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

My main is a NB mage--I wanted this so badly since Legion was announced and we were shown NB since Belfs have gone so far astray from the magic-oriented race they once were.

But to get the heritage armor I wanted to kill two birds with one stone and unlock some warlock artifact stuff, so I'm slow leveling a NB warlock. I think a rogue sounds like an awesome idea, too.

(Just since I was spoiled by all the mage animation love, going to a warlock is hard :P)

Deleted
    I have a Nightborne Mage (and Rogue called Luinar to honor Arluin, one of the most memorable Nightborne characters for me), and a Highmountain Tauren Druid. Mage is my favorite class, and Nightborne are arcane magic users, so this was a very good fit. With HMT, I wanted to get a druid because while I like the class, I only have 2 characters currently (1 on each faction), and with HMT getting special travel forms, this was the tipping point for me. This is why I also will make a Zandalari Troll druid when I have unlocked these.

I went with Nightborne Frost Mage and Highmountain Enhancement Shaman.

Alliance side I went with Void Elf Fury Warrior and Lightforged Draenei Arms Warrior.

Depending on which classes they get, I'll do Zandalari Warrior (or hopefully paladin if Blizzard changes their mind) and Dark Iron Paladin or Warlock.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    HM Enh Shaman, for no real reason. NB Prot. Warrior because... I don't really know, I guess I had the idea that he'd be a sort of NB Spellbreaker, with a big shield, a sword and the heritage set.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann