Deleted

Should there be a cap on the max number of secrets that can be active?

Secrets are fun! But, there are decks that have way too many powerful ones out at the same time.
    Imo, there should be a cap on the number of secrets that are active.

I am uncertain how many would be enough to still make them useful, but I would personally go for 2 max?

What is your view on this?

10+ Year Old Account
    No. I don't play a secret class right now but i never felt that secrets were really oppresive. I do wish there as a slight more variety of secret countering tech cards. Although i see the slope that could happen if they made too many of them. Secrets are right now basically the only interaction you can have on the opponents turn, and with Iceblock removal, i think the problems that normally come with it are going away. Plus, I like having to play around the polymorph secret or the explosive rune as the opposite player. It feels awesome to bait out the secret and get rewarded.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

15+ Year Old Account
    I can't remember, but I think there IS a cap of five

Haven't seen more than that at once since Secret Pally, and I've never seen Putricide in action, so I can't confirm.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    There is a hard cap of five secrets active at any time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quests take up a slot.