Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Unless Blizzard are hiding a secret new class reveal. bFa will be a failure.

interesting theories and opinions on this matter flying around the forum and other avenues.

what do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    interesting theories and opinions on this matter flying around the forum and other avenues.

what do you think?
    Nop /endthread

They aren't hiding a "secret new class", nor does a new class mean anything to the success of an expansion.

what do you think?
    Why though?

10+ Year Old Account
    Wrath: New class
    Cata: 2 New Races
    MOP: New race and Class
    WoD: New models for all old races
    Legion: New class
    BfA: 6+ races ....see the + because they said that more races will come through out the expansion

Internet: BfA will be failure if i don't get a class

gotta love the internet

Why would not having a new class make an expansion fail? Most people are more interested in change to their existing mains. The logic is flawed with this one.

Only thing flying around are your shitty threads.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    gotta love the internet
    Best place to find the best fucking morons.

BfA: 6+ races ....see the + because they said that more races will come through out the expansion

gotta love the internet
    While I don't agree with OP, when you line it up like that it seems like the expansions that didnt have a new class were worse than the ones that did. Interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorixis View Post
    While I don't agree with OP, when you line it up like that it seems like the expansions that didnt have a new class were worse than the ones that did. Interesting.
    i think it's just blizz fixing mistakes of the "bad" expansions. They were better not because of class but because of how they redesigned the broken systems from the past.

Go home Irma, you're drunk.

10+ Year Old Account

what do you think?
    Couldn't disagree anymore. What value does adding a new class provide the game with? Think about it at a very basic level. There's only a handful of different types of abilities a class can have. If there's damage, there's direct damage and HoT damage. Same thing with healing. The only thing that changes is what combination these abilities have, their names and the visual effects of them. Maybe you haven't been playing since 04', but I've witnessed each new additional class strip diversity from other classes. Personally additional classes should have ended with death knights. Hell demon hunters don't feel like anything new. Coming from someone who has 12 110's, I can safely say they feel like a mesh of different classes. Hell all the classes feel similar ever since blizzard began pruning abilities and making changes to accommodate the newer classes.

So no, I don't ever want to see a new class in the game again.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Games not out yet...probably garbage

Why would we get a new class? - we just got Demon Hunters and they will be "adding class uniqueness" to the classes again making balancing a tough job. Adding another class will make it a nightmare

BfA fail - Why would not getting a new class make an expansion fail? Serious question. I would like to know why people think this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Right, because new classes are the only things that make new expansions fun. It has nothing to do with the new continents and storyline, or the new dungeons/raids, or systems like Artifacts, or having a good time with friends. It's only new classes, nothing else.

*facepalm*

We got a class in Legion... And in case you're rather oblivious to see the pattern, Blizzard have released a class every 2 expansions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorixis View Post
    He missed: TBC: 2 new races

and TBC was one of the best/ if not the best expac.

Bloodsail Admiral CreatureLives's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    So many expansions through the years and only 3 of them have given us a new class. We also just got a class in the most recent expansion.

10+ Year Old Account

gotta love the internet
    Don't forget the 2 races for TBC.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

no there isnt