Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    Legion: Two-thirds of a New class
    Fix't for you.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    The only big archetype missing is Tinker and I don't think it would fit with BfA.

Maybe with an expansion with lots of Ethereals and Mo'arg.
    But not in BfA. It's time to expand on the current classes instead!

Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    seeing how they opened preorders yesterday and the playerbase lost their fucking minds at not being able to give them money fast enough, i think BfA will do just fine.
    Also this.

People were literally cramming their monies into their USB ports to be able to pay for the pre-purchase.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxyAnatoliy View Post
    yeap, it was the best expansion to date anyway.
    More like the worst.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, new classes only come every other expansion. They've even admitted they don't do them twice in a row because of how much balance work needs to go into one.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    interesting theories and opinions on this matter flying around the forum and other avenues.

what do you think?
    And yet you've given none of them or expressed any opinion of your own other than the title with no reasoning why. If you're interest in an expansion relies on a new class, go play another game. Personally I'm excited about the new content coming and couldn't give a shit if there was a new class or not. So by my own opinion with no reasoning at all, the expansion will be a success. Thread done.

If you cant find 1 spec that you like out of 36 then i dont know what to tell you bud...

Oh yeah what we need is another faceroll 2 button class to fix the game. Lmao

So if they don't reveal a new class. It's a failure. If they do it won't be.

How in the actual hell does a class make or break an expansion? Thinking back, (to me)every expansion with new classes would feel almost exactly the same if said class was never introduced.

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    Wrath: New class
    Cata: 2 New Races
    MOP: New race and Class
    WoD: New models for all old races
    Legion: New class
    BfA: 6+ races ....see the + because they said that more races will come through out the expansion

Internet: BfA will be failure if i don't get a class

gotta love the internet
    It all make sense now! I finally get it, Vanilla had 9 new races which is why it was 800%+ better than the other expansions.

10+ Year Old Account
    How do you define "failure", anyway? What is a failure of a game? One where there are still millions of subscribers and players?

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Confirmed OP Anon has terminally undermined BfA with his flawless logic. Shut it down.

SHUT IT ALL DOWN.

Everythings cancelled. Hope you shitlords like 37 months of Antorus.

7+ Year Old Account
    Expansions fail if they didn't deliver what was promised at blizzcon and of course being rushed out the door too early. Good Example is WoD.

BfA will be a failure if it doesn't include a giant beaver mount.

What do you think?

15+ Year Old Account
    Legion would have been fine without DH

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunaqt View Post
    It all make sense now! I finally get it, Vanilla had 9 new races which is why it was 800%+ better than the other expansions.
    i lol'd +1 for you

7+ Year Old Account
    Its a step down from Legion is terms of scope and theme but I would not call it a failure by any stretch its a filler xpac the sooner they drop the faction war pretense the better.

Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    interesting theories and opinions on this matter flying around the forum and other avenues.

what do you think?
    BFA is just WoD 2.0. From everything that I've read, it's just going to play like a patch for Legion.... filler. Gating the new races is just a way for Blizzard to try and get players back to explore Legion content. Why? Because the content in BFA will be thin. I suspect the gating will hurt rather than help sales. I predict they will remove the gate a month after release.
    Last edited by Dolus; 2018-02-01 at 02:37 AM.
    "Plato is dear to me, but dearer still is truth." - Aristotle

Quote Originally Posted by Rorixis View Post
    While I don't agree with OP, when you line it up like that it seems like the expansions that didnt have a new class were worse than the ones that did. Interesting.
    And if you look at the popularly voiced opinions on what people hated about the expansions, lack of a new class didn't exactly feature highly.
    And as others have pointed out, that "pattern" fails when TBC is considered.
    So they conveniently exclude it from their list.

Omitting inconvenient results does not make a pattern.
    It makes a lie.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

what a dumb logic.. a faith of an expansion based on them revealing a new class? sure m8.. it can be good or bad regardless of them adding a new class or not