Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    They could announce that they have a secret fully completed bfa build ready to launch tommorow and people would still complain that it took them too long.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I'm not on the blizzard development team so it being intentional or not I don't know. Its still bullshit that a MMO that is the size of WoW goes nearly a year (sometimes a year+) without a content drop.

Player's defending it are also shooting themselves in the face or not subbing to wow. Consumers should expect more from a product they are paying for.
    But why? What gives you the right to demand they release content faster, sure you pay for their games and subscriptions, but you aren't forced to and you can stop at any time. Just because you pay for something does not give you the right to dictate the speed or quality at which it is produced. Wow has never got content out faster in its almost 14 year history and they have only ever said they would like to be faster, not promised that they will. Why is it suddenly unacceptable? The fact that it bothers you this much shows you clearly enjoy the game so as far as I am concerned it is just impatience. People subscribe actively for the whole time between last patches and expansions and they don't run out of things to do, just because you did everything you want, does not mean everyone has nor does it mean Blizzard should cater only for you.

Mobile phone companies release a new phone, generally, yearly, at what point does it become unacceptable for big companies like Apple or Samsung to take a year for a new phone? When should they switch to a 6 monthly cycle?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarc View Post
    The Horde is the West, the Allies are the Soviets (kind of makes more sense the other way around, but I'm Horde and I didn't want to be the commies in this metaphor.. For the Horde!) and the Legion are the Nazis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    A person who is saying "You need a good guy with a gun to stop a bad guy with a gun" sounds like someone who wants to sell 2 guns.

7+ Year Old Account
    Pretty happy with release date