Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Define lots. How about a %? 1% 2%? 5?
    what percent of people voted for trump? there's your answer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    the shock is that this particular guy reported someone to a government agency just because of their skin color. they had no proof that he was even illegal. therefore, this shouldn't be an argument about illegal immigration but an argument about racism.
    Not it should be about both and stop trying to downplay the level and extend racist will go to absolutely destroy the lives of someone based on skin, not their citizen status as suggested by most.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

what percent of people voted for trump? there's your answer.
    If you feel 50% of America is racist, I suspect it's your definition of racist that's faulty.

15+ Year Old Account
    From what I understood the aforementioned "latino" was an illegal.

Still a shitty thing to do.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post

How would the kid know?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    People like you are the reason Trump won. At some point you'll hopefully realize you're the bad ones here.

Shit, turns out its not Russian interference, it was me! Dutch interference all along!

Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post

Why is it a shitty thing to do? Do you support the rule of law or do you think society should be governed in another manner than by law?

10+ Year Old Account
    If you feel 50% of America is racist, I suspect it's your definition of racist that's faulty.
    Less than 50% of those who voted, voted for him.

Yes it does.

Edit: Lol how am I foolish. You're seriously saying it's a reach to say that lots of Americans are racist? When the guy bragged on T_D about being a racist he got nothing but praise.
    Just want to make sure I understand your reply. You condemn this asshole kid for judging someone based on the appearance of where they come from (likely for his bias against an entire people which this kid he reported supposedly represented) and then claim that the SINGLE asshole was representative of an entire nation? So, by your admitted logic, you are a bigot.

Thank you for letting us know, such that we may condemn and block you. It helps get rid of stupid people.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Shit, turns out its not Russian interference, it was me! Dutch interference all along!
    So did I then seemingly, as a Dutchman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    Thank god he won't get an education now. Because education does absolutely nothing in helping people move away from such views and behaviour.
    lol like I care.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Less than 50% of those who voted, voted for him.
    What does that have to do with my point?

People like you are the reason Trump won. At some point you'll hopefully realize you're the bad ones here..
    This is the biggest cop out ever. Trump didn't win because liberals were condescending. He won because those who voted for him were butthurt about Obama and going to vote red no matter what, or people who actually thought Trump would make a good president. Do you honestly think if people were nice about politics that the republican die hards that voted for Trump were going to vote for Hillary? Please, that is some head in the sand shit to think.

People didn't vote for him cause the other side were meanies or jerks to them. He won because people voted for him wanted him in there, and if that isn't the case, being a crybaby who votes for someone who is not in the least qualified just to spite someone else at the behest of their country is not being a patriot nor are they smart people. They are the problem and are responsible for all actions done by the person they elected and that goes for both sides.

Can't wait for the salt mines to open when Oprah becomes president.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoldor View Post
    Can't wait for the salt mines to open when Oprah becomes president.
    She's not going to become president just for your information.

10+ Year Old Account
    What does that have to do with my point?
    You implied 50% of the country voted/supported Trump.
    But yes, they are all racist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank God for the electoral college. We don't need California and NYC liberals running America into the ground. Maybe you should throw a tantrum and they might change it?
    Oh sweety, conservatives don't need the help of liberals to run America into the ground judging by the current administration .
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Quote Originally Posted by Thagrynor View Post
    Just want to make sure I understand your reply. You condemn this asshole kid for judging someone based on the appearance of where they come from (likely for his bias against an entire people which this kid he reported supposedly represented) and then claim that the SINGLE asshole was representative of an entire nation? So, by your admitted logic, you are a bigot.

Thank you for letting us know, such that we may condemn and block you. It helps get rid of stupid people.
    do you miss the part where the majority of trump supporters would do the same thing? please block me though if it makes you feel better

10+ Year Old Account
    If you think 50% of this country being considered too high then I suspect you never read a history book about a long tradition of slavery and treating people of color like less than human.

Or that people can't be lead in as recent as a hundred years to murder and kill people based on their ethnicity, because that has already happened.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Dude got everything he deserved. Hopefully, he reflects on his actions (I doubt it)

27.7 percent of Americans voted for Trump.