Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

What is your favourite chapter of the living stories?

Greetings champions, good to see you all!

So, one of GW2's best features is the Living Story system: You get to experience the story of your PC going forward in a pretty cool and cinematic way, and some of GW2's best moments can be found in the LS chapters.

I'd love to know which one is your favourite. LS1, LS2, LS3 or the recent LS4, they all have great moments. Share your favourites!

I think my favourite episode is LS3's Flashpoint. It was great fun and it has some of the best setpieces.

Other than that, LS3E1 is great as well. Bloodstone Fen is great.

10+ Year Old Account
    The end of LS1 was amazing. From the intitial attack on Lion's Arch to stopping a whole in Scarlet. The atmosphere, the events, the boss fights, the rewards, all fun. What was the final (open world) meta like? Fight the Watchknights, then board, 3 phase fight, then Scarlet. Something like that. Wish they'd turn it into a fractal or something.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Deleted
    I liked the end of LS2 with the epic fight against the avatar of mordesh (or whatever the plant dragon was called).

But outside of that i hardly played the living story;
    I played last 2 of LS2, last 4 of LS3... have yet to do LS4 due to time constraints and my laptop only having space for 1 off-time MMO

Besides: I really preffered how LS2 rewarded a whole new armor look, while LS4 and LS4 seem not to at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Victoria View Post
    Greetings champions, good to see you all!

So, one of GW2's best features is the Living Story system: You get to experience the story of your PC going forward in a pretty cool and cinematic way, and some of GW2's best moments can be found in the LS chapters.

I'd love to know which one is your favourite. LS1, LS2, LS3 or the recent LS4, they all have great moments. Share your favourites!

I think my favourite episode is LS3's Flashpoint. It was great fun and it has some of the best setpieces.

Other than that, LS3E1 is great as well. Bloodstone Fen is great.
    I generally remember the non-instanced parts fondly, like when we took down the Marionette.

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    I generally remember the non-instanced parts fondly, like when we took down the Marionette.
    I really liked the marionette, the mechanic moved forward into Silverwastes, but the fight (and atmosphere) just aren't the same.

I didn't like the tower much, was quite tedious.

I don't remember all of the Karka event, but it had some neat things. So much lag and the normal DC issues of GW2, DC and lose all the progress since you can't get back to the instance.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."