Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Awesome, 5 useless necklaces! Great content!

Quote Originally Posted by tkioz View Post
    After hearing about people who ran the event over a thousand times last year trying to get the rocket I can't say I blame Blizzard, because that shit isn't healthy. Of course raising the drop rate might have fixed that as well...
    So true, its the only holiday mount left for me.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nicode View Post
    GOOD NEWS EVERYONE.

I just wish they had the balls to pull the trigger and make super rare items like Big Love Rocket a one chance per day per account. And I say this as someone who very much does not have the mount.

Rare items are becoming a rare thing in WoW, with far too many people using an army of low level characters to farm things. It makes balancing rare drops impossible, which means people who do not do that are at a severe disadvantage.
    They are no longer so rare because they have been out for over a decade. While people certainly do use alts to farm, it has much more to do with the same drops existing year after year after year.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Therionq View Post
    Guys, on characters where I skipped Legion intro questline I can't complete "A Gift for the King of Stormwind" daily because Anduin is not there in the Stormwind Keep. Is there any fast way of fixing it? I know he's back there when you actually complete the questline but I'm guessing it's not intended since what would be the point of having a skip that makes other things break, right?
    Do you have the Black-eyed nelf questline in your log? I had that problem when I was trying to use the WoD portal to farm the world boss. Just drop the quest and he will move back to his normal spot.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Plotus View Post
    Awesome, 5 useless necklaces! Great content!
    Ikr, I don't know why they would leave the reward as necklaces in an expansion where necklaces are useless.

Quote Originally Posted by tangers58 View Post
    They are no longer so rare because they have been out for over a decade. While people certainly do use alts to farm, it has much more to do with the same drops existing year after year after year.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you have the Black-eyed nelf questline in your log? I had that problem when I was trying to use the WoD portal to farm the world boss. Just drop the quest and he will move back to his normal spot.

- - - Updated - - -

Ikr, I don't know why they would leave the reward as necklaces in an expansion where necklaces are useless.
    lol, that post is from a year ago but yeah, turned out it was a bug and they fixed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    I got my rocket back in 2011, so once again I get to collect the tears of people who have yet to get it.

Now what I do with these tears is anyones guess.
    Lube?

I may not get the rocket again this year (trying since 2009 aside from WoD 3 year break) but I'll have fun leveling lowbies daily with that nice XP chunk!

Sadly I have a few 110+ alts where the neck drop was an upgrade from my HoA

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by uopayroll View Post
    Sadly I have a few 110+ alts where the neck drop was an upgrade from my HoA
    Eh, unless they are 110-119, all you have to do is a simple questchain that takes all of 30 minutes to get the neck upgraded to lvl 50 with crucible of flame.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Eh, unless they are 110-119, all you have to do is a simple questchain that takes all of 30 minutes to get the neck upgraded to lvl 50 with crucible of flame.
    Ah, are you talking about the Essence unlock quest, did they upgrade that? It only, brought you to 35 in 8.2, didn't take a new char to 120 in 8.3 yet.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Ah, are you talking about the Essence unlock quest, did they upgrade that? It only, brought you to 35 in 8.2, didn't take a new char to 120 in 8.3 yet.
    Brings you to 50 now for an extra 30 ilvls on it overall.

Brings you to 50 now for an extra 30 ilvls on it overall.
    What's funny is, if you do that quest chain with someone after you have done it yourself, using party sync, it will bump your neck to 50 too lol, I had a character that I did RIGHT before 8.2 and was able to get from 35 to 50

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    What's funny is, if you do that quest chain with someone after you have done it yourself, using party sync, it will bump your neck to 50 too lol, I had a character that I did RIGHT before 8.2 and was able to get from 35 to 50
    Personally speaking, I don't see that quite as neccessary - It only takes 15k azerite to get from 35->50, 1k per lvl. stays at 1k per lvl till like 60 or so, then it slowly increases up. Sure, that's 15k azerite you save, but it comes quickly enough either way.

Personally speaking, I don't see that quite as neccessary - It only takes 15k azerite to get from 35->50, 1k per lvl. stays at 1k per lvl till like 60 or so, then it slowly increases up. Sure, that's 15k azerite you save, but it comes quickly enough either way.
    It Stays at 1k til like 65, so technically that 15k could take you to your third essence slot (second minor).

That said, it wasn't intentional, my wife had a character that needed help getting through the whole quest chain that just leveled, so we did the whole thing together.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't wait to get those sweet new neck... laces...

...oh wait...

-.-