Page 44 of 46 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    I claimed in #803.
    Ah, clearly I missed your claim in the reread of the day. Yeah, with that I probably would have gone with Virothe as my jail target.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, I'm leaving for work and right after that I'm supposed to play some Pathfinder with Virothe and another friend, so I'll be gone for quite awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    Virothe visited Danner last night
    Virothe also visited Raza

Need I say more?

vote Virothe

Pfft, don't make me silence you too!

But for real, to many trackers to late in the game for me to be able to do anything. I only had a couple chances to really get anything done but Raza had to be to damn smart.

And no I wont finish myself off, I don't self vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post

Just to reiterate, unless Largehorn changed it the original role said "Day Five or later", so you may have to keep it up as long as you're alive and the game is going.

What are you thoughts on Celtic and Virothe, at this point?

Town survivor, like the Super Dupers, or just a survivor?
    aware of that as i won yesterday and i did the robo poem today

but it does state 'day 5' and not 'day 5 or later' but im continuing in that fashion anyway.

just says survive to the end of the game, i guess that means just a survivor

As far as Virothe is concerned it's where i will vote today unless we see reason not to

I think Cru hit the nail on the head when the role seemed a little simple especially as most roles even VT's nothing has been straight forward this game.

Ehhh the Godshot role ether i participated and died early or it's too early for me to remember but whats been described by celtic sounds similar to G's role, which as I already know a creative re-imagining of a role is something Large has done this game, it's got me in 2 minds.

7+ Year Old Account
    Vote Virothe

I think we all know where this day is going.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Pfft, don't make me silence you too!

But for real, to many trackers to late in the game for me to be able to do anything. I only had a couple chances to really get anything done but Raza had to be to damn smart.

And no I wont finish myself off, I don't self vote.
    Neat trick self silencing. Kudos on that plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    Neat trick self silencing. Kudos on that plan.
    And I would have gotten away with it too! If it wasn't for you rotten kids, and that damn Raza!

like to know from you guys who you think i should to target to boost their abilities

Alright folks, I don't think I'm going to make this game play all the way through...

#862 really looks like a yield to me and that's cool.

Let's see about all the final information here....

Virothe playing Loki (Silencer/Team Not So Good Guys) has been lynched on Day 6.
    Welcome! Welcome to the 100th MMO-Champion Game!

I've willed you into being one of the most famous "Silencers" around!

You are Loki, God of Mischief!
    You are Loki; the adopted son of Odin, brother of Thor, and God of Mischief. This is the moment you have waited for in order to claim the throne of Asgard. It is the time where Odin will go through his Odinsleep. By the time Odin wakes up Asgard will be taken over by the two armies you have put together.

On one front, you have manipulated the not so secret council of SHIELD to replace Nick Fury with Norman Osborne (who you have influenced as well) to attack Asgard for its resources. Osborne intends to put together a group called the Dark Avengers to do his (well... your) bidding.

On another front, you have freed Surtur from banishment in exchange for his assistance in usurping the throne. Surtur is currently recruiting others who have a passionate hatred for Odin and Asgard.

You do not particularly care which of these groups comes out stronger, you will simply side with the one more likely to secure your throne and dispose of the other.

You are a Team Not-So-Good Guys member. Eliminate all threats to your rule of the Pocket Universe!

Ability: Silence
    Each night you can silence one player for a period of [24 hours]. That individual will appear as ??? but s/he will return to the game as an active player once the duration is up and you will not be informed of his/her role. This ability also prevents the target from performing any actions.

Ability: God of Mischief

You appear innocent to investigations.
    And let's see who all we have as winners:

Town WINS!

And I mean all town... even Danner. (I'm a bigger bastard than even he is )

Who else won?

The Zombies with 7 players also won!

The what now? Despite not managing to kill a target of their own... they did manage to recruit enough people from the dead thread playing the second mini-game!

Stikered and Lelly also won!

We did also have a few losers... Sorry Team Bad Guys and Not so Good Guys and Syriane (THE BETRAYER!!!!!1!!!!one).

That said, I think it was a good game all around.

Here's the Mod thread: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/AUvWyc8Lv3F3Q which has links to everything relevant.

Now I have a few questions to answer in Qts so that we can sort all this mess out.
    Last edited by Largehorn; 2018-02-19 at 12:15 AM.

The Zombies shall rule this game forever ! Thanks for counting the last mini-game answers, Large ! And thank you for hosting the game ! Must have been a pain managing 22 players on your own.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

A few notes:

Morpheus could recruit the following roles: Virothe, Robozerim, Bard of Valor, all the "VTs" (this would have removed your being a survivor even if it didn't matter).
    Virothe the Lyncher and Robozerim the Lyncher could be recruited by any of the VTs if they'd killed them or being "killed" by the other mafia team. [Had Virothe or Robozerim been the one to do the kill, both players would have gained a steel collar, this is hidden from them].
    The Bard of Valor could be recruited by any faction.
    Once recruited all roles would then be fixed.

Aizen started with a vest, and would gained the double vote ability to balance the silence from Loki and the redirect from Mafia Goddess.

I think that covers everything important that isn't listed in the Mod thread or a QT.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post
    The Zombies shall rule this game forever ! Thanks for counting the last mini-game answers, Large ! And thank you for hosting the game ! Must have been a pain managing 22 players on your own.
    Like I said in one of the threads, wasn't so much the players but the crazy roles I made for this game...

I still don't think I had it as balanced as I could.

And I remembered one more thing.... The VTs only got to attempt 1 kill and I did it based on time. Cruelle submitted his kill WAY early on Day 1 so that blocked Syriane's first attempt.

But once Syriane started killing the other VTs were going to be blocked just like the game they were from.

10+ Year Old Account
    i am a zombie GOD

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

And a special little shout out to Senna1251 for winning twice. By being on the lynch of A-sayo and then squeaking in at the end as a Zombie.

OMG BASTARD MOD!
    YOU SAID I WAS A SURVIVOR! HOW COULD YOU BETRAY ME SO! I WOULD NEVER HAVE DONE SUCH A TERRIBLE THING!

*breathes in*

Seriously though, I had a blast this game. I am not too convinced the scum had similar fun, because this game might have been a bit overly heavily tilted in favour of town. To some degree, that was needed given the huge number of danganronpas eager to backstab each other. On the other hand, in case those danganronpas refrain from doing so, the scum is ... very screwed. Which is pretty much what happened. The fact that they also ended up killing each other and danganronpas early didn't help them much.

But - there is a no small feeling of pride in the fact that I not only refused the call of killing, but also helped others into not doing that, maybe. Speaking out was the right call, in retrospect. Maybe that can undo some of the rather major bloopers I did this game... like that mixup of Strikered and Reticence's post. Maaan.

Shoutout to Largehorn for creating an extremely enjoyable game (at least for me). Shoutout to the Cruelle for having my back all game (I'll overlook that ugly submitted action). Shoutout to Virothe for getting away with it for as long as he did. And shoutout to poor Crackleslap, for drawing the shortest straw. And - shoutout to Syriane for impressing me greatly on D1. You played like I wish I still was playing! Well, apart from the backstabbing part
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

7+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the game Large! That mini game in the dead thread sounded fun!

10+ Year Old Account
    Also if note, if I wasn't NKd I would have openly claimed cause I had no intentions of killing this game. However that quickly ended... in other mentions I was being so obvious D1 about where my role came from I'm more shocked Danner didn't get it...

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Seriously though, I had a blast this game. I am not too convinced the scum had similar fun, because this game might have been a bit overly heavily tilted in favour of town. To some degree, that was needed given the huge number of danganronpas eager to backstab each other. On the other hand, in case those danganronpas refrain from doing so, the scum is ... very screwed. Which is pretty much what happened. The fact that they also ended up killing each other and danganronpas early didn't help them much.
    Having to Mod-Kill Crissi/Dyra didn't help either but at that point there wasn't a whole lot I could do.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    Thanks for the game Large! That mini game in the dead thread sounded fun!
    I hope it was... Getting to laugh at some of those guesses though was probably the best part. {Please forgive me for just kind of phoning it in at the start of the last day >.< I was completely out of ideas.}

Thanks for the game, Largehorn! I had a lot of fun - and I definitely feel like I learned a lot and became more comfortable with getting a TPR role. Usually I hate that, but this time it was awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    But - there is a no small feeling of pride in the fact that I not only refused the call of killing, but also helped others into not doing that, maybe. Speaking out was the right call, in retrospect. Maybe that can undo some of the rather major bloopers I did this game... like that mixup of Strikered and Reticence's post. Maaan.
    It took a looooot of effort to dissociate those bloopers from my read of you. xD

"Is he... losing track of his townie persona? Is he... not paying attention? Is he okay?"

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Thanks for the game, Largehorn! I had a lot of fun - and I definitely feel like I learned a lot and became more comfortable with getting a TPR role. Usually I hate that, but this time it was awesome.
    I think you played it very well.

Also, looking at the night actions... wow. I soaked three kills.

Thank you for the game Large

apologies to those i got a bit funny with, part of it was to ensure i had someone to insult the next day, part of it was to put in the poems full stop and most of it was me completely not understanding my role and misinterpreting all of it , I wish i could have done that role more justice Large , it deserved better.