Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I find it strange how hard it is for certain people to condemn asshats like the shooter.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    That doesn't make a country uncivilized.
    What, you mean in the literal sense of "having cities"?

Quote Originally Posted by Rethul Ur No View Post
    You know how "Fake News", "Nothing Burger" and "MAGA" are worn-out meme words and phrases used by dullards on the right?

"Civilised" is the same thing around here for the other direction. When you see someone abuse the term, it's a sure sign that they're a moron.
    I'm sorry, you don't believe in the word "civilised"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    True, you got ISIS, you got Facists, you got nazis, you got christian fundamentalists, whatever group the people defending are from. lots of different groups.
    White supremacists and Islamic radicals both like to talk a big game about some epic clash of civilizations, but being a suspicious and cowardly lot they only ever seem to target innocent civilians rather than going after anyone who would actually fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    High correlation to countries with a record of human rights abuse.
    It does seem like Asian countries these days are very keen to adopt the snooty condescension and xenophobia of the West, without actually embracing any of the liberal or democratic values that are the nominal pretext for that superiority complex.
    Last edited by Macaquerie; 2018-02-06 at 03:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    It does seem like Asian countries these days are very keen to adopt the snooty condescension and xenophobia of the West, without actually embracing any of the liberal or democratic values that are the nominal pretext for that superiority complex.
    As long as said "west" doesn't contain the US, I am perfectly fine with this statement.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    As long as said "west" doesn't contain the US, I am perfectly fine with this statement.
    Well with Trumpism in full force, you do see a lot more Americans adopting that full on European smug dipshit attitude, embodied in the likes of Richard Spencer and his ilk. I do think that we are generally much better than the kind of attitudes you'd commonly find in Europe and Asia.

It is justice whether you like it or not.
    It isn't. Really. Look it up.

So since on the first 10 pages no one really mentioned it, I'll reiterate, that the shootings happened only after a EIGHTEEN year old girl was found CHOPPED UP in suitcases in those areas, and a Nigerian immigrant was apprehended as a suspect.

This is probably nothing more than retaliation which is being used to push multiculturalist agenda (yet again). And since all EU governments are downplaying the atrocities these individuals are committing as individual cases by deranged savages, someone needs to show the immigrants, that even though they might have support from the government who is safely locked away in their ivory towers, the common man who actually has to interact with them on daily basis does not approve of such behavior. There's state of emergency in France for 2 years now for fuck sake. They even changed their law so that they won't have to call it that and keep the rules it entails in effect. And yet, somehow it's still white supremacists fault that all of this is happening? The immigrants are forming ghettos and are fairly tight knit community. Don't tell me that if they weren't ok with what the 'radicalized individuals' are doing, they couldn't stop them.

Deleted
    Is alt-right the new Fascist/Racist/Nazi nowdays?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    True, you got ISIS, you got Facists, you got nazis, you got christian fundamentalists, whatever group the people defending are from. lots of different groups.
    For someone who doesn´t wanna be generalized with communist Overlords, you do seems to love doin it to others.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is what happens when you force multiculturalism on people.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ117 View Post
    This is what happens when you force multiculturalism on people.
    So you excuse this murderer for it being "forced upon him"?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    It's a false equivalence though. No one (I haven't seen it on these forums yet) defends Islamic terrorists or sees their actions as justified. There's a difference between explaining the causes of these violent ideologies and defending the terrorist by blaming the victims (which is what some people did in this thread).
    Then you aint really looking.
    And why does it have to on this forum? All the left politcians are pretty much saying what he said, but exchange Right wing with islamic.

Quote Originally Posted by krigsmaskin View Post
    And why does it have to on this forum? All the left politcians are pretty much saying what he said, but exchange Right wing with islamic.
    If it is in some other place you frequent kindly keep it there.

You thinking someone is defending Islamic terrorists does not mean that they actually are defending Islamic terrorists.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    You thinking someone is defending Islamic terrorists does not mean that they actually are defending Islamic terrorists.
    Hm, i dont mean the are defending the act itself. They are trying to excuse it

Example: Islamic Terrorist blow shit up, ppl say we can´t blame the muslims! It will create more terror! Or isolate Muslims inte the west.

Example 2: Right wing Terrorist blow shit up, ppl go apeshit and do in no way shape or form say the above.

Quote Originally Posted by h4rr0d View Post
    So since on the first 10 pages no one really mentioned it, I'll reiterate, that the shootings happened only after a EIGHTEEN year old girl was found CHOPPED UP in suitcases in those areas, and a Nigerian immigrant was apprehended as a suspect.

This is probably nothing more than retaliation which is being used to push multiculturalist agenda (yet again). And since all EU governments are downplaying the atrocities these individuals are committing as individual cases by deranged savages, someone needs to show the immigrants, that even though they might have support from the government who is safely locked away in their ivory towers, the common man who actually has to interact with them on daily basis does not approve of such behavior. There's state of emergency in France for 2 years now for fuck sake. They even changed their law so that they won't have to call it that and keep the rules it entails in effect. And yet, somehow it's still white supremacists fault that all of this is happening? The immigrants are forming ghettos and are fairly tight knit community. Don't tell me that if they weren't ok with what the 'radicalized individuals' are doing, they couldn't stop them.
    So because one black man committed a heinous crime, it is the just thing to do to shoot at other black men? I guess that is why whenever a non-immigrant commits a crime of that level, we drive to their town and shoot up random people. After all, those people could all have stopped the crime. Oh, wait, we don't?
    Let's be real here, what you are suggesting here is not justice. It is not even vigilantism. This is just flat out terrorism. 'Our government is working with those foreign invaders who commit atrocities against our good people. We need to show them that they are not safe in our country. Kill some of them, they are all complicit. Even if you die/spend life in prison, it is a worthy sacrifice'. That is what it sounds like. And that is precisely the kind of rhetoric used by Islamic terrorists as well.

Hm, i dont mean the are defending the act itself. They are trying to excuse it

Example: Islamic Terrorist blow shit up, ppl say we can´t blame the muslims! It will create more terror! Or isolate Muslims inte the west.

Example 2: Right wing Terrorist blow shit up, ppl go apeshit and do in no way shape or form say the above.
    See, that is the thing. People say 'don't blame every Muslim for this'. They don't say 'don't blame Islamic Terrorists for this'. You conflating these two groups of people is the exact problem. No one needs to say 'don't blame every Christian for this shooting committed by a Christian', since no one blames every Christian for this. Or Italian. Or any other arbitrary parameter.
    I will say right now and here that there is little difference between radical terrorists on the far right and Islamic ones in that regard. We should not ostracize Muslims or nationalistic people for it. But we should be against radical speech of either kind, that to incite more violence.
    Last edited by Kiri; 2018-02-06 at 10:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    So because one black man committed a heinous crime, it is the just thing to do to shoot at other black men? I guess that is why whenever a non-immigrant commits a crime of that level, we drive to their town and shoot up random people. After all, those people could all have stopped the crime. Oh, wait, we don't?
    Let's be real here, what you are suggesting here is not justice. It is not even vigilantism. This is just flat out terrorism. 'Our government is working with those foreign invaders who commit atrocities against our good people. We need to show them that they are not safe in our country. Kill some of them, they are all complicit. Even if you die/spend life in prison, it is a worthy sacrifice'. That is what it sounds like. And that is precisely the kind of rhetoric used by Islamic terrorists as well.
    It's not we need to show them they are not safe in your country. It is that we need to show them that even if the government tries to cover up the mess they are causing, we still see it and we will not let it slide by. The racial/cultural tensions are there whether we like it or not. And the government and media trying to only address half of the issue by tagging the indigenous population as racist and xenophobic, while informing less and less about what the immigrants are causing is only adding fuel to fire. Check out what's happening in German town Cottbus.

Also, honestly? That is precisely the only kind of rhetoric they actually understand and respect. Anyone who thinks a 'no means no' bracelet will prevent anyone (let alone group of sexually deprived Muslims) from committing a rape-murder is delusional.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    What, you mean in the literal sense of "having cities"?
    No, but unlike you I don't consider a country to be filled with savages just because they don't adhere to your ideas.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    By definition it does.
    No, it doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by h4rr0d View Post
    It's not we need to show them they are not safe in your country. It is that we need to show them that even if the government tries to cover up the mess they are causing, we still see it and we will not let it slide by.
    So you want to show them they came to an uncivilized country that is still all about vigilance and terrorism.
    And yes, you want to make them feel unsave. You are proposing terrorism.

- - - Updated - - -

No, but unlike you I don't consider a country to be filled with savages just because they don't adhere to your ideas.
    That's a nice strawman, did you bring it all the way fro Asia?
    You really shouldn't have.

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post

That's a nice strawman, did you bring it all the way fro Asia?
    That's not a strawman. He literally think countries are uncivilized if they don't adhere to his ideas of how they should behave to be deemed civilized, he said all civilized countries have abolished the death penalty and I said there are civilized countries on his posted map that hasn't abolished it. Singapore has the death penalty, people cry about human rights abuses. Is Singapore uncivilized? Most certainly not, there's just different ideas how to run society. Western countries are not the only civilized places on earth.