Horde nightborne priest

good night everyone

there is someone who can explain me well how to role a nightborne priest
    something like lightmage or shadowmage i still don't get it right

thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes .

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say you have it down already. problem with priests is a lot of them follow a belief system. I made a gnome priest and made her megalomaniacal, practicing the powers of light and darkness in her pursuit for power, but only though means of manipulating them as forms of magic, not through prayer or worship.

You could have a night borne do something similar, like studies into the magics of holy and void, negating the whole worship aspect, since nightborne don't have a religion.
    #boycottchina

Shadow Priests seem like something that certain Nightborne might take an interest in.

Maybe certain younger, rebellious Nightborne want something more fulfilling in their lives so they start to dog around in the past and begin studying/worshipping Elune.

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    Shadow Priests seem like something that certain Nightborne might take an interest in.
    I would have thought the same if it wasn't for Thalyssra and the Nightborne supporting the Sunwell against the Void and not standing against Alleria's exile.

On the other hand, Thalyssra openly mocked "Elune's Wisdom" as one of her arguments against Tyrande.

With those two things being said, I am struggling to picture the Nightborne Priest as either an Elune or a Void/Shadow worshipper.

My guess is that it will be 3 groups:

- Elune traditionalists
    - All-round individual Priests
    - Sunwell converted Priests

Overall, I am not expecting any significant Priest presentation in the Nightborne, same for the Horde overall as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post

Maybe certain younger, rebellious Nightborne want something more fulfilling in their lives so they start to dog around in the past and begin studying/worshipping Elune.
    Oh jeez I could imagine how the other Nightborne spurned by Elune-followers would take that.

could make for interesting dynamics.