Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Mage: No, he stayed behind with his family
    Warrior: Yes, he chose to fight to protect Azeroth
    Paladin: As a Draenei, he wanted to recover their original planet.
    Demon Hunter: Yes, yet he was gravely wounded in his reckless slaying of demons.
    Warlock: Of course, so many Demons' souls...

All of my other characters either didn't care or stayed behind to take care of other business
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Deleted
    Mine didn't, but then again he's an old dwarf who's leaving the fighting to the young ones.
    He hung up his axe after the campaign in northrend.
    But any demon dumb enough to show up near loch modan will soon learn that the axe above the fireplace is not for decoration.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    No, she was too scared to go near there. ICly she got pretty messed up fighting off the invasions during the pre-launch event despite having prepared for the return of the Legion for over a decade. She realized one person can do very little and had a change of heart, so while she supported the war effort, it wasn't quite so directly as actually going to Argus.

10+ Year Old Account
    My new character (a dwarf mountain king) went to find his death against argus and he found it but he was disapointed when his glorious death was taken from him when eonar resurected him.

7+ Year Old Account
    IC-wise both my mage and priest were on argus.

my priest was actively aiding the war effort, mending the wounded, even went into the battlefield.
    she was also there when we entered antorus, but wasnt part of most boss fights, she did help defending eonar and freeing the pantheon but she stayed in the vindicaar during the argus and aggramar battle.

my mage was mostly there to collect the ancient arcane knowledge in mac'aree, she did participate in the war but she did not set a foot into antorus.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    Yes, my character did pretty much everything, including high fiving Thrall at the end of Dragon Soul.
    I spat on the Lich King.