Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Why is he consistently targeted?
    Because kids are cruel, and some people never grow up.
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Why is he consistently targeted?
    well from the sounds of it she's used him as a prop to further herself exposing him to the very people who are mocking him now
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

Katie Price is hardly the kind of person you want speaking on any matters of importance, not much activity going on upstairs if you catch my drift.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I don't know, how pathetic is ones life who needs to troll and harass ?
    About as pathetic as wishing people to be arrested over doing your mom comments.

Policing trolling sounds silly, policing serious anonymous bullying not so much. It would have to be very controlled however, extremely easy to execute someone out of context

I think trolling is ultimately a good thing. Years ago I was a little wuss, then one day some trolls started harassing me; as a result I toughened up in all fields in life. It may seem counterintuitive but getting harassed was one of the best things that happened to me.

why isn't she taking better care of her son? or having someone watch over him and nurture him so he wont be affected by internet bullies? 50m dollars must not go very far, and if you think every time someone trolls you by calling you fat or ugly here's a suggestion. mute or block them. If they continue to do so then just log off for a while. trolls thrive on attention and if they dont get it they will get bored and move on.

There are ways to fight trolling; ennifer Petkov, Mich. Woman Who Bullied Dying Child, Evicted from Home by Judge

People don't like bullies. And when they're known publicly, well...too bad for them.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    There's a great deal of generalisation going on and a great lack of thought here
    Par for the course with him. Unintelligible and hyperbolic gibberish.

Quote Originally Posted by josykay View Post
    Regardless of how disgusting your statement is, you do know, she gave birth to Harvey at the age of 24... Sometimes your child is disabled, and that's it. So far as I know, her 4 other kids, whho are much younger are healthy.
    Harvey came out disabled due to her extreme abuse of alcohol and drugs when she was pregnant.

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Katie Price has milked her sons disability for the past 10 years. Its honestly a disgusting site to see. Shes paraded him around on reality TV when he probably doesn't know what the fuck is going on, which DEFINITELY will fuck with him at school. Shes paraded him onto live TV where hes made stupid comments and even featured memes made about him for people to laugh at which DEFINITELY will fuck with him emotionally.

Shes shared every detail of his life and all of the weird shit he does in her shite books and interviews and after all this she wants people to stop memeing about her son?

Fuck off Katie. Just fuck off and die. If I had a son with a disability, the last fucking thing i would be doing is parading him around like a show dog, sharing memes about him on live TV and letting people into my fucking home to watch him struggle in real time.

You're an animal, Katie. No one is convinced that you actually care because your actions are of someone seeking attention, not of someone wanting privacy for their child.

- - - Updated - - -

Its worse than putting him in a spotlight. She marched him onto live TV on multiple occasions and had them broadcast demeaning memes directed at him to the FUCKING WORLD.

eo]
    amen.

if you have a disabled kid and decide to put him in the spotlight so you get extra views and money for him then dont be surprised when people start trolling you for being such an awful person.

Deleted
    Lol... Just lol.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Why should we care about cunts? Oh no words have consequences THE HORROR
    Words have consequences, but they shouldn't have consequences with the government.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    I'm going to repeat it, people who shrug ''hey, get a thicker skin'' are the same that cry like little girls when their boobies games are censored, when they put a black or asian actor in the 456th reboot this year, when anything does not go exactly as they want. People that send death threats to Nintendo interns over the localization of Fire Emblem (the good old 4-chaner who considers that oinking rape threats to female gamers is ''UH GUD JUKE'') are quite ill placed to comment on people ''overeacting''.
    Censorship laws are inherently totalitarian, and I'll give you an example of why.

"You should be punished for insulting trans gendered people" can just as easily become "You should be punished for insulting Comrade Stalin". They basically are the same thing: You go to jail for an insult.

So no, your totalitarian censorship laws can go the way of all other totalitarian beliefs: Straight to hell.

Quote Originally Posted by IIBloodXLustII View Post
    Words have consequences, but they shouldn't have consequences with the government.
    Government protects the society by punishing the culprit and keeping the violence, social unrest and vigilante justice to minimum. That is important for the societal structure, so your "totalitarian" rhetorics goes straight into recycle bin.

On topic, the sooner the secure Internet with the real names and the real responsibility for the actions is established, the better.

Impossible to regulate, and easy to abuse.

The only way these would even be viable, let alone possible, would be if they specifically talked about what trolling was. You could play victim and try to get someone 'arrested' by baiting them into saying something unfriendly towards you. Which would make all of this incredibly ironic, given that it's a whole new level of trolling.

I sympathize with what she's trying to support, but her solutions are even worse than the problem. Even less privacy than we already have? No thanks. And if you think this would make people 'accountable', then guess again. It would simply identify them... as well as any victim that may have wanted to use the same method to avoid harassment to begin with.

Yeah, there is just no way this is going to see daylight as it is, and that's an extremely good thing IMO. Nonsensical.

Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    Even less privacy than we already have?
    You don't need the privacy in the internet.

The accessibility and growth of the Internet was a mistake.

15+ Year Old Account
    Not trolling on the internet should be a crime. If you're caught not trolling or not caught trolling then it should come with a hefty fine.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, if you find it so amusing to squeak that black people are monkeys and put it on ''GET A THICKER SKIN'', surely you (you : troll, not poster DARKEON) then surely you can get a thicker skin and survive that an ability trigger the GCD now ?

Ah, no, you can't, because you care about this issue. Gotcha.

- - - Updated - - -

Few people handle worse being told they are wrong than MAGAboys. And their ''mocking'' is usually ''UR UR UR, I WILL TAKE MY GUN AND SHOOT YOU'' or ''UR UR UR, YOUR ETHNIC GROUP IS GOING TO BE EXTERMINATED''. All this while crying WHITE GENOCIDE because they think Poe Dameron is not white enough.
    I understand the desire to hyperbolize, there is a point however, when you stretch all credulity and make yourself look entirely absurd. You passed that point long ago. If you want to be taken seriously you probably should re-evaluate your rampant use of hallucinogenic drugs.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, it's not really hard to figure out, isn'it ?

People who say ''GET A THICKER SKIN'' are the ones who are dealing hilarious jokes about genocide, murder or sexual assault (while being persuaded in their tiny heads that the entire world need to hear some vermin squeaking terribly elaborate opinions such as the girl they wanted to screw is an ugly lesbian)

Those people are the same who get in fits of rage and have convulsions when Star Wars movies have different plot points that the ones they thought it would be, who send death threats to developpers over patches notes. Their skin seems extremely thin.
    I'm curious, which developers have gotten death threats over patch notes? I'd like to read these patch notes and the resulting threats myself... Can you provide them?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    This.... but to add to it, I feel like there should be "classes" or something for young kids about internet etiquette, sort of part of the "home ec" class that was a requirement in my school.

Maybe teach kids how to not be disrespectful to others, while at the same time, how to handle a situation when someone is bullying/trolling you online. Getting upset, and engaging them, unless you actually find that fun, is only going to make them target you more.
    I often disagree with you on many things, however, today is not that day, in fact. I think you got this square on target.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

GOOD,
    fuck the internet and its retard, 4chan fuck boys.

I hope it passes.