Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Ok... Boosteds and LFR

Should blizz put a one week+ instance lock on Boosted toons? Sick of my alts not being able to finish LFRs for a week plus after preorders because you get a bunch of boosted toons pulling jack all DPS. It's been like this since the boosts were introduced.

I was able to do all as a boosted, lfr isn’t hard.

No, i experienced the boosted-wave as well but it's just a temp thing, why lock it?

When 75% of the raid is boosted and pulling less than 700k on Argus and you're wiping after 4 deter stacks to enrage at 10% it's a problem

Never do any lfr's, pugs, RHC during weekends.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wiping in lfr endlessly?
    Groups so bad that they are disbanding?
    Poor dps by some members of group?
    Bad match-making (rng in this case)
    Not requeing after wipe with alts and persisting?
    Remaining group not waiting for other players to join in queue system?

Not sure i follow.
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long

yeah! LFR belongs to the GOOD players, not these idiots trying to get gear!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nalorakk View Post
    yeah! LFR belongs to the GOOD players, not these idiots trying to get gear!!
    Get gear on LFR? Why? You have plenty better options to gear up.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    When 75% of the raid is boosted and pulling less than 700k on Argus and you're wiping after 4 deter stacks to enrage at 10% it's a problem
    That's pretty high dps for an LFR. More likely people are dying to shit. Prob the healers tbh or the tanks being retards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Deleted
    That's not a DPS problem. That's a standing in shit in P1 and not releasing in P4 problem

Should blizz put a one week+ instance lock on Boosted toons? Sick of my alts not being able to finish LFRs for a week plus after preorders because you get a bunch of boosted toons pulling jack all DPS. It's been like this since the boosts were introduced.
    This is not a problem with boosted characters. It's a problem with garbage players. Don't blame the game for the bad habits of the community.

Although to be fair, boosted characters should probably be forced to go through the combat training that you do with a class trial before playing.
    Last edited by SirCowdog; 2018-02-05 at 11:08 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you are a good player with some dedication, you can level without LFR very easily. No need to ever do it.

But yeah, it should be removed from the game. I mean, most people in LFR are indescribeably stupid and I get a shock every time. I mean, I don't wanna sound to mean, but I can't understand how most people in LFR even managed to log into the game, start their computer or even like breathe irl. It's both sad and fascinating at the same time how people can be so bad.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

Boosted chars have exactly the same ilvl requirements as anyone else, so this is really a nonissue.

Deleted
    People of all item levels slack in LFR tbh.

I too just afk the first 2 bosses of a wing and alt+F4 after pulling the third boss (you still get loot that way without playing!)

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    People of all item levels slack in LFR tbh.

I too just afk the first 2 bosses of a wing and alt+F4 after pulling the third boss (you still get loot that way without playing!)
    Only if the boss is killed, if they wipe, you get as much as you deserve.

I'll just leave this old Classic here:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Only if the boss is killed, if they wipe, you get as much as you deserve.
    That make sense. I guess I've been lucky every time then.

Antorus ilv requirements were too low before pre-order not its just worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Bambs View Post
    That's not a DPS problem. That's a standing in shit in P1 and not releasing in P4 problem
    No that can be a DPS problem.

I've done a few LFR during this weekend, most were "fine" (long, but I finished them), but there was one where Kin'garoth was killed in 12 minutes, then we hit Varimathras's Enrage (yup, that exists), then later we hit Argus' enrage even without having too many deaths. I mean, one or 2 guys died in P1 but nothing extraordinary in LFR.
    If everyone is boosted in your LFR, and that was the case as far as I inspected people, you can hit the enrage pretty quickly. Some people didn't even bother do one AP quest to reach Artifact 60. So having people with nearly all items 870, weapon 35, stat trinkets, random stats and no leg, on top of generally a new class so no idea how to play it...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    No that can be a DPS problem.

I guess if most of them are boosted without any AP. From what I saw it's mostly people dying early with 3-4 mins left during P3 and even more people not releasing in P4 while also ignoring orbs.