Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    Aside from the stupidity of her 11/10 comment, she can weigh more than a lot of guys because she's taller than a lot of guys. It's really not that difficult of a deduction.
    Dude cmon you should know about this. There's almost no actresses, models, instagram babes etc etc who weight that much. There's a reason for that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennis View Post
    Dude cmon you should know about this. There's almost no actresses, models, instagram babes etc etc who weight that much. There's a reason for that.
    You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. 125-165 is healthy (normal) for a woman who's 5'9".
    Last edited by Mistame; 2018-02-10 at 02:37 AM.

How about you stop harassing me for being normal weight? Get your pro-ana shit off the forums.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    How much does she weigh then? There are women that are 10-20 cm taller than me who weigh the same as me or less than me and I weigh 55 kg to 160~ cm, that means they're borderline underweight or underweight.

Unhealthy beauty ideals is the reason for that.
    I weigh 70 kg but I'm also 180 cm tall.
    Last edited by Player Twelve; 2018-02-10 at 02:33 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Player Twelve View Post
    How about you stop harassing me for being normal weight? Get your pro-ana shit off the forums.

- - - Updated - - -

You're claiming to be an 11/10. I never said you're overweight -_-
    You can't act like you're a supermodel and then backtrack.

You're claiming to be an 11/10. I never said you're overweight -_-
    Most girls care about their weight so it would be awkward to be heavy.
    For a girl that's kind of high.

For example, Maria Sharapova is 6 feet 2 and weighs 59kg.
    This when someone said I'm in the normal weight range.

Is she really though?
    Just from a quick search, you are continuously saying I'm heavy, that my weight is high, that I weigh more than most guys, questioning if I'm normal weight etc.

If I recall in the "gym thread" you did say you wanted to gain muscle mass.
    You're almost 6ft and at 155lbs it sounds like you are. (Check this: Navy Calculator if you've doubts at health)

Horrific, I don't even want to look.

10+ Year Old Account
    This when someone said I'm in the normal weight range

Just from a quick search, you are continuously saying I'm heavy, that my weight is high, that I weigh more than most guys, questioning if I'm normal weight etc.
    Okay well I am sorry for offending you. Keep up the good work at the gym.

I don't know if this is actually happening though. I doubt that if you go to a rural area all the teenage boys are moisturizing and exfoliating.

Quote Originally Posted by Slybak View Post
    And Alexander the Great adopted the cosmetic practices of Persia and South Asia. And Roman men used dyes to cover up bald spots. And men in ancient East Asia wore rudimentary nail polishes as a sign of status.

Arabic and North African men wore Kohl ("mascara") and its still used among the Pashtun. Pictish men slathered woad on themselves. And lets not even get into the whole powdered faces and wigs craze of Early Modern Europe.
    99% of all makeup used in the past by men was either for intimidation, hide disfigurements/imperfections, or to show social rank I.e. to make it look like they didn't work a day in their life. They didn't do it to look sexy.

Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    99% of all makeup used in the past by men was either for intimidation, hide disfigurements/imperfections, or to show social rank I.e. to make it look like they didn't work a day in their life. They didn't do it to look sexy.
    Frankly, to suggest that women don't wear make-up to hide disfigurements/imperfections or to show social rank is to suggest that you've never met a woman in your life.

Sounds pretty normal to me.

I'm 187 , 90kg and I am overweight.

Quote Originally Posted by Slybak View Post
    Frankly, to suggest that women don't wear make-up to hide disfigurements/imperfections or to show social rank is to suggest that you've never met a woman in your life.
    First off I never mentioned women at all. Maybe try some reading classes before you insult someone next time. Second I mentioned it as past use as I was differentiating between the powered wigs and nail polish and shit of the past from modern makeup which while still is used for hiding disfigurements/imperfections but it is also used to "look more beautiful". Example: Powdering your face in the past to look more pale as a tan was seen as something the lower classes had because they had to work in the sun all day. Nowadays with the majority of work indoors a tan is seen as something from leisure and so modern tanning Salons were born. And even more recent some people also try and lighten their skin to appear more attractive.

EH. I usually go for girls that are light on the make up, so I definitely don't want to start using it myself.

Stranger things have caught on in pop culture though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Antius View Post
    Just what we need. More men becoming feminized.
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsRainingMetal View Post
    Pretty gross.
    This isn't new. Makeup has been a thing for men for centuries. It's only very recently that it was wrongly stigmatized as a "female" thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanablossom View Post
    Sounds pretty normal to me.

I'm 187 , 90kg and I am overweight.
    Hopefully you can lose some weight soon and get into shape.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    This isn't new. Makeup has been a thing for men for centuries. It's only very recently that it was wrongly stigmatized as a "female" thing.
    A lot of things have existed in the very old days but are not continued today. Like Slavery (for the most part), torture etc etc.

7+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully you can lose some weight soon and get into shape.

- - - Updated - - -

A lot of things have existed in the very old days but are not continued today. Like Slavery (for the most part), torture etc etc.
    What an insensitive thing to say. You should feel ashamed of yourself for such harassment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Comparing makeup to slavery is just pedantic.

My point is that people act like makeup has only been and only is a female thing, and men wearing it are "feminized". They'd probably be shocked to know that pink was a male color and blue was a female color...until recently. Pink, which was close to red, was looked as a strong color while blue was feminine and delicate.

Yeah, that doesn't seem like a very good comparison to me...

So the Metrosexual fad had finally made it to South Korea

Maybe the producers of "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy' should move to Seoul