Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirbypro View Post
    This is the problem with LoL casuals that cry about win rates all the time. 54% OMG, stop the presses, Riot nerf please. You're not in LCS, you're not in challenger. Doesn't matter for you. You have a champion, the opponent has a champion, use your brain and counter play instead of moaning about meta champs being op.
    Funnily enough I am a Janna main(second highest mastery behind Sona), and Janna has that ~54% winrate across pretty much all tiers from Bronze to Challenger atm.

It's called objectivity, something you obviously lack because you feel that just because a champion has a "counter" it means it must be meaningfully balanced.

Anyway, by your reasoning, you should use your brain and pick another champion instead of bitching someone banned away your one trick pony. Cognitive dissonance and hypocrisy at its finest.
    Last edited by PosPosPos; 2018-03-10 at 06:11 AM.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Had another game where some guy's hovered champ was banned. That person and the person doing the banning got into it and were spam pinging each other throughout the game. I was tilted just watching the two. Naturally, everybody fed and lost the game before 20 minutes.