Deleted

Allied race Paladin mounts?

Anyone know if the Lightforged and Dark Iron Dwarf Paladins get their own mount? Or is it just Exarch Elekk and Charger?

Probably whatever draenei and dwarfs get.

Deleted
    That sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Xuen View Post
    Anyone know if the Lightforged and Dark Iron Dwarf Paladins get their own mount? Or is it just Exarch Elekk and Charger?
    I'm gonna flip if Dark Iron paladins get a unique paladin mount before regular dwarves. And yet, I can see it totally happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Liftbrul View Post
    I'm gonna flip if Dark Iron paladins get a unique paladin mount before regular dwarves. And yet, I can see it totally happening.
    I have been having this discussion on r/wow and I 100% expect that they will. Look at everything the Horde has gotten (and I am 100% a Horde Main); 2 unique Travel Forms, 2 unique Flight Forms, some unique animations on the Zandalar.... we made out like Bandits. That makes me absolutely certain that they are going to give the Dark Iron Dwarves a unique Charger of some form — I would kill for it to be a Corehound not a Ram but it will be a Ram. With any luck they will add one for the Ironforge Dwarves too... or at least have them share one.

Hell just on unique mount fronts, I am very convinced that how well we Hordies were doing is why the Zandalari didn't get Paladins and strongly suspect that we got such an amazing CE Mount because it was originally going to be the Zandalari Pally-mount.
    One day I look forward to seeing full grown adults realize that their averse reactions to levity and positive/contemplative expressions of emotion are a cry for therapy.

Dark Iron will probably get the Human/Dwarf mount.

LF Draenei don't get shit

No other Allied Race has received a custom mount based on its class. However, it is a reasonable assumption to assume that Dark Irons and Zandalari may be getting a bit more development time, therefore maybe more custom cool things.

Precedent suggests: No.

They better get something. HM shaman get unique totems. HM druids and Zandalari druids get unique models for their forms. Since alliance allied races don't have shaman or druid they get neither of those. A paladin mount at the very least should happen.