Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Battle for Azeroth Alpha - Build 25976

See the front page for the latest notes.
    Last edited by chaud; 2018-02-06 at 10:02 PM.

New build is happy times!

Although I'm about to head to bed, so... Guess I'll have something great to wake up to! ^_^

BLIZZARD_STORE_VAS_ALLIED_RACE_CHANGE_HERITAGE_WARNING (New) - |cff66bbff*Race changing to an Allied Race makes the character ineligible for their Heritage armor set.|r

Wow. Wonder if that means changing to an Allied Race BEFORE they've hit 110, or at any time?

Rip chaud and Simca sleep schedules.

People already playing alpha or it is not up yet?

Intrigued about the Undermine dungeon.

Deleted
    WOW_ERROR_236 (New) - Access to this realm requires an account with an active subscription or game time.
    permanent Arena Server to push WoW Esports?

Deleted
    I hope we can find some type of Journal in the Undermine XD

Quote Originally Posted by Malico View Post
    People already playing alpha or it is not up yet?
    yes alpha is up. But of course only for very few people. Mostly those who work for Blizzard directly.

Well, it would certainly apply if the character you're changing is over level 1. To make it simpler I expect they just set it to apply at level 1 also.

Looks like hunter ferocity pets get Bloodlust as their baseline ability, which makes a heck of a lot of sense. As it is now, hunters can only choose between like 3 pets depending on their special ability.

Nah, that's probably just not updated yet. Don't freak out about numbers in alpha!

Quote Originally Posted by darkthunder View Post
    Okay, so there's an "item level squish", down to ~150 for Level 110 players currently at 900+

But at Heroic Dungeons Level 120, players will already be back to Item Level 800+ ? Way to go Blizzard.
    810 was the hc requirement in Legion, it will just be copy pasted over.

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    BLIZZARD_STORE_VAS_ALLIED_RACE_CHANGE_HERITAGE_WARNING (New) - |cff66bbff*Race changing to an Allied Race makes the character ineligible for their Heritage armor set.|r

Wow. Wonder if that means changing to an Allied Race BEFORE they've hit 110, or at any time?
    I made a thread about this.

It's very unclear what it means.

Quote Originally Posted by Rinnegan View Post
    permanent Arena Server to push WoW Esports?
    More likely for Classic server.

Can someone please tell Blizzard that 'councilers' is spelled 'councillors'?

Miscellaneous

JasonTestCurrency (New) - Used to purchase powerful PvE armor and weapons. Max Quantity: 300099. Max Per Week: 100000.

Probably like wakening essences and valor!

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darkthunder View Post
    Okay, so there's an "item level squish", down to ~150 for Level 110 players currently at 900+

But at Heroic Dungeons Level 120, players will already be back to Item Level 800+ ? Way to go Blizzard.
    This patch is obviously the final and completed patch for 8.0. Nothing will change between now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by Siegrain View Post
    Hell yeah, i could see them being a pandaren type.

Quote Originally Posted by Siegrain View Post
    Not exactly. It's marked as a character race, like vrykul and many others.

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post

I'm pretty sure it has to start at 20.