Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    I have never seen alpha changes involve number tuning when talents haven't been finalized. Number tuning happens mid beta with a first pass to make things semi reasonable and then a final one as beta winds down.

Currently they are number tuning as if talents are nearly set in stone.

That is a big no no.
    You realize there is a stat squish, right? This requires all kinds of tuning gymnastics with player health and spells relative to target health and abilities.

Why you are even paying attention at all to numbers tuning without seeing how the changes play out on a playable test realm is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazzeric View Post
    You realize there is a stat squish, right? This requires all kinds of tuning gymnastics with player health and spells relative to target health and abilities.

Why you are even paying attention at all to numbers tuning without seeing how the changes play out on a playable test realm is beyond me.
    Stat squish or not they are doing number tuning when they haven't even finished class changes. Should I presume class changes are finalized? Obviously not but at the same time the way these builds have been handled it seems worrisome what is to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxinator View Post
    It is amazing that people are still whining about the earliest changes to an upcoming expansion, when it has been proven time and time again that anything and everything can be changed before the launch..

And of course there are no Demo changes yet! They have said that Survival and Demonology needs major reworks which takes time. How hard is that to understand?
    This happens every alpha cycle. I see the exact same discussions/threads each time :P

Holy Word: Salvation... I like, but what happens to Divine Hymn?

UnEnding Breath is still there. The Emergency can be cancelled.