Page 93 of 105 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    I have yet to find a source on how trolls are evil. So far all they did was protecting their lands. There are only two examples I can think off, and that was summoning Hakkar which actually backfired at them and Zandalari raiding Pandaria, but then again they were desperate and keen on their own survival. Not that they decided to randomly attack them.
    Trolls are evil. Common sense

- - - Updated - - -

This is why in game they're called Prelates, but from game mechanics point of view they're paladin.
    Just like Vindicators, Sunwalkers and blood class. Different name, same gamplaywise class.
    Then they shouldn't be called Paladins in game

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    Trolls are evil. Common sense
    Nope, they only care for themselves, trolls are usually chaotic neutral group. If anything check on who came up with the most disastrous decisions for world, and trolls caused none.

Then they shouldn't be called Paladins in game
    But they will.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Nope, they only care for themselves, trolls are usually chaotic neutral group. If anything check on who came up with the most disastrous decisions for world, and trolls caused none.
    Trolls are just naturally evil. Have you ever met a nice Troll

Vol'jin, Zappy Boi, Elder Torntusk

Quote Originally Posted by Psykho View Post
    Vol'jin, Zappy Boi, Elder Torntusk
    Now you're just throwing names like a crazy person

Deleted
    Lots of them, never seen a good Alliance member tho.

maybe they said "well we are giving them druids and new forms, maybe we shouldnt give them paladins too".

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    Lots of them, never seen a good Alliance member tho.
    If that is your experience, I can't argue against it.

But never the less, Trolls are still hideous monsters and should never became the beautiful class that is Paladins

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    If that is your experience, I can't argue against it.

But never the less, Trolls are still hideous monsters and should never became the beautiful class that is Paladins
    Put away the crackpipe kiddo.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Put away the crackpipe kiddo.
    You can't tell me what to do!

Can we start calling them Zandaladins ?

I insist on Paladari.

Deleted
    No zandadins? Oh noe blizzard...booohooo crybabies.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AndreiOptyck View Post
    No zandadins? Oh noe blizzard...booohooo crybabies.
    Fine blizzard can then just rename Horde light users to Sunwalkers, prelates and blood knights in the creation screen to shut the Alliance/paladin fan-boys up.

And when we are on it rename Zandalari druids toward Dinomancers.

If there can be Tauren Paladins (Sunwalkers), there can be Zandalari Paladins.

Either that or a really robust Lore reasoning as to why not.

Deleted
    Nobody needs light users though. Real men use este unless you are a sissy or a closet furry

Given that the PCs are explicitly exceptional characters pretty much by definition, race/class restrictions in general are kind of silly unless you're making the case for it being physically impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Squiggit View Post
    Given that the PCs are explicitly exceptional characters pretty much by definition, race/class restrictions in general are kind of silly unless you're making the case for it being physically impossible.
    They may be exceptions, but there is reasoning for them to be paragons of their particular race. Of one kind or another.

Deleted
    Well, at this point with Alliance getting a new shaman race in the Dark Iron and new druids with the Kul Tirans, the Zandalari have still a decent shot on their Prelates(Paladins). Except that it doesn't fit in the current story. But if Rezan get revived through the Story or the Zandalari come in contact with Horde Light Wielders and learn how to use the Light without Rezan until he is back, the Zandalari Paladin could become playable at a later state in the game/story.

Quote Originally Posted by Xendral View Post
    Well, at this point with Alliance getting a new shaman race in the Dark Iron and new druids with the Kul Tirans, the Zandalari have still a decent shot on their Prelates(Paladins). Except that it doesn't fit in the current story. But if Rezan get revived through the Story or the Zandalari come in contact with Horde Light Wielders and learn how to use the Light without Rezan until he is back, the Zandalari Paladin could become playable at a later state in the game/story.
    If they delay it, its going to be too little too late. I doubt a lot of players will want to level up a zandaladin in patch 8.1 when they have already leveled a zandalari druid for the xmog armor and are playing thier tauren paladin in the meantime.

If they are going to do it, do it at launch. delaying it is just scummy. They can invent lore reasons for zandaladins not being a thing, they can invent reasons for them to be a thing. they pulled the 'rezans ded, no pally 4 u!' thing out of their ass in response to players excitement. Their original intention was shammy only for horde and pally only for alliance, players wanted dark iron shaman, and got it, now lets see our zandaladins!