Page 98 of 105 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    The last few months on these forums i have learned people can't see a "no" in front of them. This answer was the same one he gave to Gnome Paladins on an interview during blizzcon.
    It's not a "never" no, but it is a "maybe in a future expansion" no.
    You don't honestly see those as the same do you? He laughed through the gnome paladin question, whereas he introduced this as the first question, described a plausible situation in which they would become paladins again, and then said (and I'll quote again): "That is literally the story of the expansion up to this point." I find it hard to imagine how that could be misinterpreted...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    The last few months on these forums i have learned people can't see a "no" in front of them. This answer was the same one he gave to Gnome Paladins on an interview during blizzcon.
    It's not a "never" no, but it is a "maybe in a future expansion" no.
    Lmao he literally said he didnt want to spoil BFA contens and you are saying future expansion, we gonna do avatar bet?

7+ Year Old Account
    Well... They answered the 2 things I wanted to know.
    Finally a Q&A that I approve
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    The way Ion said about Zandaladins makes me think Zandalari race and Zandalari Paladins will be unlocked at the same time through the chain of Suramar-like quests, maybe even throught the new 8.1 patch.

Deleted
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=282240/p...adins-spoilers

Doesn't sound too good for the cause.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=282240/p...adins-spoilers

Doesn't sound too good for the cause.
    this is old news, it is unfinished, and Ion basically confirmed in the Q&A saying they could be, and we will need to wait and see what happens next

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    this is old news, it is unfinished, and Ion basically confirmed in the Q&A saying they could be, and we will need to wait and see what happens next
    I only jope that they won't be turned to generic light weilders and so changing their culture and customs that lasted over 16k years to convert to "human-like paladinism, because that will be revolting and unfotunately Ions words in a way implied that with "more structured way to get light" and I really hope that there will be other way.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    I only jope that they won't be turned to generic light weilders and so changing their culture and customs that lasted over 16k years to convert to "human-like paladinism, because that will be revolting and unfotunately Ions words in a way implied that with "more structured way to get light" and I really hope that there will be other way.
    Unfortunately that’s exactly the kind of lazy bullshit I can see them doing. Just look at the “Sunwalkers”

Deleted
    I don't really see the problem. Zandalari will probably learn to use the Light themselves, without being dependant on Revan (which should empower him as well, because he doesn't have to give that much of his powers to his followers). That doesn't mean they won't worship him or other Light Loa anymore. They can still give them or specifically Revan offerings, empower him through that and receive additional buffs through him. But it wouldn't hurt the Zandalari Prelates if they learned how to use the Light without Revan. To the contrary, it would strengthen them. The Tauren Sunwalkers are able to use the Light on their own and they still don't worship the Light in a human kinda way. They stick to their own light culture, worshipping An'she, the Sun.

So far, Blizzard likes to differentiate the Paladins of the different races, at least between Alliance and Horde. Each Horde race which can have Paladins have their own distinct belief, different to the Humans of the Alliance.
    Last edited by mmoc032dd9efb8; 2018-03-21 at 07:24 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    i don't think this will change, but they will be put in the same ship as human paladins in terms of customization like armors and skills, its a fair trade though

maybe with then they start creating some different paladins sets, who know

10+ Year Old Account
    i don't think this will change, but they will be put in the same ship as human paladins in terms of customization like armors and skills, its a fair trade though

they should've been creating class sets with the races in mind in the first place, like crystalforge being a great dranei pally set or the first tier of WoD, but the majority of it is human only which sucks.

I don't see a problem with armors, trolls actually will have something to pick from thanks to various options in BfA alone with heritage armor (which I'd use myself). It's the lore flavor that matters the most to me, and is essential to enjoy the combo.
    I was able to ignore silly spells on my troll priest and I will ignore alliance themed skills on Zandaladin. But it's the background setting, the flavor that matters the most. Spells can be later altered or glyphed but lore could be ruined.

Quote Originally Posted by element zero View Post
    Unfortunately that’s exactly the kind of lazy bullshit I can see them doing. Just look at the “Sunwalkers”
    If you mean Sunwalkers Lumped into Light's Hope Chapel, I agree it was shoddy job, but what is even more hilarious was that Ion said that Class halls didn't happen xD He retconned half of Legion when Legion is still live xD

That is quite a novelty.

Quote Originally Posted by Xendral View Post
    I don't really see the problem. Zandalari will probably learn to use the Light themselves, without being dependant on Revan (which should empower him as well, because he doesn't have to give that much of his powers to his followers). That doesn't mean they won't worship him or other Light Loa anymore. They can still give them or specifically Revan offerings, empower him through that and receive additional buffs through him. But it wouldn't hurt the Zandalari Prelates if they learned how to use the Light without Revan. To the contrary, it would strengthen them. The Tauren Sunwalkers are able to use the Light on their own and they still don't worship the Light in a human kinda way. They stick to their own light culture, worshipping An'she, the Sun.

So far, Blizzard likes to differentiate the Paladins of the different races, at least between Alliance and Horde. Each Horde race which can have Paladins have their own distinct belief, different to the Humans of the Alliance.
    it's Rezan. And well I was hoping to see Rezan restoration by using combined faith of all the high priests and Prelates in some epic cinematic. But them going all "welp we have to suck it up and embrace TEH LIGHT" would be a big turn off for me. I don't want for them to be homogenised to fit human standards.
    Last edited by Ramz; 2018-03-21 at 09:28 AM.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

If you mean Sunwalkers Lumped into Light's Hope Chapel, I agree it was shoddy job, but what is even more hilarious was that Ion said that Class halls didn't happen xD He retconned half of Legion when Legion is still live xD

That is quite a novelty.
    Woah really? Where’d he say that?

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't see a problem with armors, trolls actually will have something to pick from thanks to various options in BfA alone with heritage armor (which I'd use myself). It's the lore flavor that matters the most to me, and is essential to enjoy the combo.
    I was able to ignore silly spells on my troll priest and I will ignore alliance themed skills on Zandaladin. But it's the background setting, the flavor that matters the most. Spells can be later altered or glyphed but lore could be ruined.
    i know we are in this same ship of lore, but in this subject you don't need to be worried, even the sunwalkers, silly as they are, didn't had their background changed

they will somehow restore the order without the human paladin theme
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2018-03-21 at 09:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by element zero View Post
    Woah really? Where’d he say that?
    Ops sorry cannot find it. Perhaps it was merely a gossip on forums :/ Or I just got something wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

i know we are in this same ship of lore, but in this subject you don't need to be worried, even the sunwalkers, silly as they are, didn't had their background changed

they will somehow restore the order without the human paladin theme
    Oh last time I told myself to not be worried for Blizz doing something retarded was when I was sure Vol'Jin won't die on Broken Shore. So I'm gonna stay reserved on this issue especially when Blizz has tendency to hit trolls with really bad/underwhelming writing. Hopefully Zandalari will avoid it this time.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Deleted
    @ Ramz

No clue why the fuck i used the name Revan...

Yeah, but what does speak against a scenario like the Prelates learn to use the Light through their belief in Rezan, without him having to give or lent his light power to them. I mean, they could revive Rezan through a ritual with their own power and with him active again, combined with their new found power, they would be even stronger. Or do you think the Zandalari will stop worshipping Rezan under such circumstances?

I'm willing to bet that BFA launches with the immediate ability to unlock maghar and didwarves, perhaps after some quest line. But zandalari and kultiran unlock after our campaign on those continents and subsequent quests. Between the actual content of zandalar and the unlock quest line, Rezan could be resurrected or something else that leads to Zandalari paladins

So how many Zandalari Paladins will be running around with the Ashbringer while they work through Legion content?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
    So how many Zandalari Paladins will be running around with the Ashbringer while they work through Legion content?
    all of then? they are obliged to use...

i will transmog anyway, to me the ashbringer is ugly and goofy

Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    The way Ion said about Zandaladins makes me think Zandalari race and Zandalari Paladins will be unlocked at the same time through the chain of Suramar-like quests, maybe even throught the new 8.1 patch.
    This is what I have been saying, they are part of the quests that unlock the Zandalari and I believe the same will be done for Kul'Trian and their Druids.

- - - Updated - - -

all of then? they are obliged to use...

i will transmog anyway, to me the ashbringer is ugly and goofy
    The Corrupt one looks great.