Page 99 of 105 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    This is what I have been saying, they are part of the quests that unlock the Zandalari and I believe the same will be done for Kul'Trian and their Druids.

- - - Updated - - -

The Corrupt one looks great.

The problem with the corrupted version are those highlights on the hilt which realy looks bad..

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    The problem with the corrupted version are those highlights on the hilt which realy looks bad..
    Maybe, it doesn't bother me though, and this is the perfect look for the VOODOO MON!

7+ Year Old Account
    I hope we don't have to wait for a 8.1 patch.
    Merely completing all of the Campaign should be enough and maybe hiting exalted should be enough to recruit them.
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

They've updated the Dark Iron Classes again to a total of 9, everything except Druid, DK, and DH. Although, these could still be a WIP. I would imagine that the Zandalari have the same number of classes as the Dark Iron. With this new information, it seems Pallies are more likely, as I would imagine the three classes they couldn't be as Monk, DK, and DH.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trey303 View Post
    They've updated the Dark Iron Classes again to a total of 9, everything except Druid, DK, and DH. Although, these could still be a WIP. I would imagine that the Zandalari have the same number of classes as the Dark Iron. With this new information, it seems Pallies are more likely, as I would imagine the three classes they couldn't be as Monk, DK, and DH.
    That's the same thing I thought.

15+ Year Old Account
    Considering that dark iron dwarves are confirmed paladins it’s safe to say zandari will be as well

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Well I'd say that since Dark Iron shamans made it it's more likely Horde will get new paladin option. Also Ion mentioned in interview that they in the future might find more "structured way" to channel light, (so I hope he meant by having faith in Rezan rather than changing belief system).

As for regarding Ashbringer, I always thought it's rather ugly sword, no matter in which version it appears. This sword is imo perfect for Zandaladins:
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Deleted
    Another zalandari perfect sword is the council of elders one

Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    Well I'd say that since Dark Iron shamans made it it's more likely Horde will get new paladin option. Also Ion mentioned in interview that they in the future might find more "structured way" to channel light, (so I hope he meant by having faith in Rezan rather than changing belief system).

As for regarding Ashbringer, I always thought it's rather ugly sword, no matter in which version it appears. This sword is imo perfect for Zandaladins:
    It even kinda looks like Ashbringer.

Zandalari can of course be Monks, so the three classes they cant be are Paladin, DK and DH.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    Zandalari can of course be Monks, so the three classes they cant be are Paladin, DK and DH.
    Well they were not monks in Datamined class combos.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Zandalari monks blizz pls

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    This is what I have been saying, they are part of the quests that unlock the Zandalari and I believe the same will be done for Kul'Trian and their Druids.

- - - Updated - - -

The Corrupt one looks great.

The golden version is pretty Zandalari. I mean, skulls, skulls and SKULLS! Doesn't get any more Aztec than that!

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    The golden version is pretty Zandalari. I mean, skulls, skulls and SKULLS! Doesn't get any more Aztec than that!
    Exactly! I think it is going to happen, I mean look at the Dark Iron classes they announced, they have all classes available to them except DH, DK, and Druid. So they are on par with Zandalari for choices now, and were originally not going to have Shaman as an available class. Seems fishy to me.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Exactly! I think it is going to happen, I mean look at the Dark Iron classes they announced, they have all classes available to them except DH, DK, and Druid. So they are on par with Zandalari for choices now, and were originally not going to have Shaman as an available class. Seems fishy to me.
    I'll riot if we don't! ... Or rather I won't, but I'll tweet something passive-aggresive!

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    I'll riot if we don't! ... Or rather I won't, but I'll tweet something passive-aggresive!
    Hahahaah xD Well it would work for me. But yeah I am awaiting Zandaladins, it would be my dream coming true And come on which other race for Horde could possibly get it anytime soon? They're the only logical choice, and they look very good as well!
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    Hahahaah xD Well it would work for me. But yeah I am awaiting Zandaladins, it would be my dream coming true And come on which other race for Horde could possibly get it anytime soon? They're the only logical choice, and they look very good as well!
    Exactly. I am looking forward to maining one. I really don't see them as being monks either, so I think chances are pretty good now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    Why do you think they can be monks? They sorta enslaved the Pandaren, and are not exactly in good standing with them for them to want to teach the Zandalari the ways of the monk, and even if they did, the Zandalari seem to be too proud to accept teachings like that.

7+ Year Old Account
    For Troll paladins I think this should work just fine:

Jeklik's Smasher

Zin'rokh Destroyer of Worlds

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    For Troll paladins I think this should work just fine:

Jeklik's Smasher

Zin'rokh Destroyer of Worlds

Oh Zin'rokh... How I lust after thee
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Why do you think they can be monks? They sorta enslaved the Pandaren, and are not exactly in good standing with them for them to want to teach the Zandalari the ways of the monk, and even if they did, the Zandalari seem to be too proud to accept teachings like that.
    Well it's the Mogu that enslaved Pandaren, Zandies didn't have anything to do with it. However Zandalari are at fault for attacking pandaren twice now.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Oh Zin'rokh... How I lust after thee
    I believe this sword should be updated. It looks too low quality to me to be enjoyable weapon. I like to see all the details and such. Btw does anyone believe that either Zin'rokh or Gorehowl should be arms warrior artifact weapon? And not made up human asspull sword?
    I miss Mists of Pandaria