Deleted

Used 110 boost - do i need to level Order Halls stuff for BfA ?

.. or will there be a new version of Order Halls in BfA ?

There is a new version. If you are interested in the rep mounts the class hall might be worth setting up but I am not really sure if you will be able to get gold out of it.

7+ Year Old Account
    are the gold missions from the legion orderhalls removed from bfa knows anyone anything ?

Quote Originally Posted by Julmara View Post
    are the gold missions from the legion orderhalls removed from bfa knows anyone anything ?
    i don't know if they are. But i have a suspicion that they will. They removed the gold missions from the garrison when we started legion. So my guess is that they remove them aswell in bfa

Yeah, I haven't checked either but I would be astonished if they make it past 8.0. And deeply, deeply disappointed and upset.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fragnot View Post
    .. or will there be a new version of Order Halls in BfA ?
    BFA aren't going to use order halls for it's gameplay, though just like Garrisons, they'll still work.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..