Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    The Patriots are pro-kneelers wut?
    Nah the Patriots team lost due to points, they stood for the flag.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Wait, wait, so attacking people for using their freedoms is "choosing unity over division?"

What in the fuck?
    Trump verbally attacking kneelers on Twitter was choosing unity. He didn't violate their free speech rights.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Trump verbally attacking kneelers on Twitter was choosing unity. He didn't violate their free speech rights.
    In what twisted fucked up world is causing a fight "choosing unity?"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Covfefe the Strong View Post
    That might be the most nonsensical response I have ever seen on this forum. Pro-kneelers losing the superbowl is people choosing unity over division? What?
    Yeah, pro-standers winning over pro-kneelers is choosing unity over division.

- - - Updated - - -

In what twisted fucked up world is causing a fight "choosing unity?"
    Ask Kaepernick, he never should have caused the fight.

He didn't. It was morons like you getting all pissy about him expressing his freedom that caused the fight.

7+ Year Old Account
    He didn't. It was morons like you getting all pissy about him expressing his freedom that caused the fight.
    He got pissy about the flag, if he didn't want to be criticized then he should not have initiated the dispute.

Yeah, pro-standers winning over pro-kneelers is choosing unity over division.

- - - Updated - - -

Honest question... are you high?

- - - Updated - - -

Well I supported him for the whole campaign. I have no clue why closet supporters would be embarrassed. I'm against Trump on a couple policies like helping coal businesses and not letting them die. On balance I would say I'm 90% in policy approval.

On Twitter he's a bull in the China shop, hit or miss. But overall I think he is creating a net positive change by fighting the culture war. Such as when he called out the NFL and the kneeling people who hate the country.
    I'd say Trump supporters hate the country. After all, the guy opposes the 1st, 4th, 5th, 6th, 8th, 10th, and 14th Amendments. Man, Trump voters must really hate America.

Did I do it right?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Honest question... are you high?
    Nope, do you have a reply that isn't based on ad hominem?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get how protesting in a non violent fashion on a national stage that isn't even about the military or flag means Kaepernick hates the country. This is getting wildly off topic, though.

Nope, do you have a reply that isn't based on ad hominem?
    Your rants were nonsensical, I was hoping you were high.

Oh, and I did respond. It's amazing how much Trump voters hate America. See above for justification.

He got pissy about the flag, if he didn't want to be criticized then he should not have initiated the dispute.
    Literally all he did was kneel. It was people like you who made it into a big fight because you got butthurt about it. Your side is not the side of unity, your side forced the division and your president forced that division even further into the national spotlight. This is the fault of you and your kind. The far right caused the polarization. You are responsible, stop pretending that you're on the side of unity.

7+ Year Old Account
    Literally all he did was kneel. It was people like you who made it into a big fight because you got butthurt about it. Your side is not the side of unity, your side forced the division and your president forced that division even further into the national spotlight. This is the fault of you and your kind. The far right caused the polarization. You are responsible, stop pretending that you're on the side of unity.
    Kaepernick got butthurt and turned it into a big fight. Before he kneeled then talked to the media nobody was trying to sow division in the NFL.

Kaepernick got butthurt and turned it into a big fight. Before he kneeled then talked to the media nobody was trying to sow division in the NFL.
    It wouldn't have even been a fight and there would have been no division if idiots didn't get butthurt about "MUH NATIONALISM!" It would have just gone away on its own if you ignored it, but no, you couldn't do that. You had to be divisive.

7+ Year Old Account
    Excellent examples of what the OP was referring to. And let's not forget the bonus: the thread is "on track to be derailed" - instead of talking about fake news people will now(or already are) defending Kaepernick against a misrepresentation of his actions. Genius!
    Last edited by callipygoustp; 2018-02-08 at 03:34 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    It wouldn't have even been a fight and there would have been no division if idiots didn't get butthurt about "MUH NATIONALISM!" It would have just gone away on its own if you ignored it, but no, you couldn't do that. You had to be divisive.
    The issue has gone away. We can put this behind us now.

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Excellent examples of what the OP was referring to. And let's not forget the bonus: the thread is "on track to be derailed" - instead of talking about fake news people will now(or already are) defending Kaepernick against a misrepresentation of his actions. Genius!
    You're right. He was just showing us what fake news and polarization from the right look like. Got caught in it for a minute there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah the Patriots team lost due to points, they stood for the flag.
    Then what do you mean "pro-kneelers lost the Superbowl"? You think this petty ass topic warrants that much consideration that there was some sort of contest to see if players would kneel one more time before it was over till next season? Weird obsession if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Then what do you mean "pro-kneelers lost the Superbowl"? You think this petty ass topic warrants that much consideration that there was some sort of contest to see if players would kneel one more time before it was over till next season? Weird obsession if you ask me.
    You mean fetish.

The issue has gone away. We can put this behind us now.
    You mean you want to put your embarrassment behind you.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    You mean you want to put your embarrassment behind you.
    What is the "embarrassment"? If you're referring to Trump he is doing a fantastic job overall. I give him an A- for 2017, there is room for improvement in 2018.

10+ Year Old Account
    What is the "embarrassment"? If you're referring to Trump he is doing a fantastic job overall. I give him an A- for 2017, there is room for improvement in 2018.
    You're well within your rights to be wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

So A+ would be Trump going more than full pants-on-head retarded?

Weird metrics there.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future