Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Definitely, even though i have been playing as an orc warlock for a long period of time, its time to bust out a zandalari lock. Cant be nothing but awesome. I am a little worried about the racials, hoping they will be on pair with either orc/troll, but either way Female Zandalari here we go.

10+ Year Old Account
    Zan fem prolly.. need a change and they look nuts.

Not me bc warlocks are the most boring class in the game
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Deleted
    Also not me, because the gnome life is the only life worth living. Free Gnomeregaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

Plus, I don't play warlock. What am I even doing here?
    (Waiting on the demo rework, actually. The core concept just seems so awesome.)

Quote Originally Posted by Challenge View Post
    Lorewise it makes no sense, zandalari are known for being ruthless and who brute force things rather than using cunning and dexterity. Both rogues and warlocks seem ill fitted for the class. Should of have death knights and paladins instead

Aesthetically it doesnt look appealing either. I'd still with my velf, and maybe potentially go dark iron dwarf.

Zandalari imo only look good as warriors, hunters, druids, and maybe priest
    So your saying a tribal race that worships animal spirits doesn't fit Shaman class to you? Since you didn't list them.

or

or

Zanda have such a great posture and range of customization, whereas the skin color options and accessory customization for both nightborne and velf are shit. Velf get literally just pasty white or dark purple/draenei blue, nightborne are no better, and for customization they get a couple extra facial hairs.

Nightborne males are just hideous (usual Blizzard tradition of making men unsightly old hobos while all the females retain youuthful bodies and faces that don't look constipated angry).
    Last edited by Lucrece; 2018-02-12 at 12:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    Not me bc warlocks are the most boring class in the game
    I'm really glad you came all the way to the Warlock forums to tell us that, bye.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post

or

or

Zanda have such a great posture and range of customization, whereas the skin color options and accessory customization for both nightborne and velf are shit. Velf get literally just pasty white or dark purple/draenei blue, nightborne are no better, and for customization they get a couple extra facial hairs.

Nightborne males are just hideous (usual Blizzard tradition of making men unsightly old hobos while all the females retain youuthful bodies and faces that don't look constipated angry).
    That Zandalari looks amazing with the Lock set *-*

Quote Originally Posted by Zanarika View Post
    That Zandalari looks amazing with the Lock set *-*
    Robes of the Blck Harvest (class hall set), malevolent gladiator’s shoulders and belt, and Balespider’s gloves (firelands heroic tier set skin).

Ideally with the destro prestige skin or affliction challenge skin or ghostly/pit lord thal’kiel skins.

I did one for spriest with the Blackrock Foundry mythic tier set and it looks great too, but this set is more tribal and honestly warlocks have the best range of options while poor sp’s get fucked with so many shitty holy themed crap sets.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    Robes of the Blck Harvest (class hall set), malevolent gladiator’s shoulders and belt, and Balespider’s gloves (firelands heroic tier set skin).

Ideally with the destro prestige skin or affliction challenge skin or ghostly/pit lord thal’kiel skins.

I did one for spriest with the Blackrock Foundry mythic tier set and it looks great too, but this set is more tribal and honestly warlocks have the best range of options while poor sp’s get fucked with so many shitty holy themed crap sets.
    Yes, I myself really enjoy using the Purple Pit Lord Thal'kiel skin with the Black Harvest Class Hall set, looks amazing. Can't wait to wear it on my Zandalari.

And I agree with you, I really like playing Spriest and most of the sets look wayy too angelic for them so gotta improvise :}

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfire989 View Post
    So your saying a tribal race that worships animal spirits doesn't fit Shaman class to you? Since you didn't list them.
    Id rather shaman over rogue or warlock yes but iirc zandalari was very militaristic opposed to darkspear being spiritualist, could be wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Zanarika View Post
    Yes, I myself really enjoy using the Purple Pit Lord Thal'kiel skin with the Black Harvest Class Hall set, looks amazing. Can't wait to wear it on my Zandalari.

And I agree with you, I really like playing Spriest and most of the sets look wayy too angelic for them so gotta improvise :}
    The shadowmoon transmog set might work nicely with Zandalari as well, especially shadow priest. The one from MoP with the candles and bell can also work for spriest's sinister vibe. Void troll looks great too.

Quote Originally Posted by Crayola Memes View Post
    As soon as I unlock the race, I'm race changing. Going to be an incredible race/class combo. Like a troll hexxer.
    Of all the allied races, I think they're the breadwinner. I bet they'd also look great in plate. too bad they only got warrior.

10+ Year Old Account
    When they got the same run and walk animations like the trolls now i won't (this was the reason I race changed after a few years of lock troll to undead).

Quote Originally Posted by clinophobia View Post
    When they got the same run and walk animations like the trolls now i won't (this was the reason I race changed after a few years of lock troll to undead).
    Their animations are not the same.

Depends if their racials are good for pvp or not

Last edited by Biruta; 2018-02-23 at 03:10 AM.
    Ghostcrawler is gone, time to celebrate!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Biruta View Post
    Amazing. Best race/combo ever. Cant wait.

Only thing Im really curious about is their cast animation. If they use the Nelf male one I just cant do it. Cant stand it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Verazh View Post
    Amazing. Best race/combo ever. Cant wait.

Only thing Im really curious about is their cast animation. If they use the Nelf male one I just cant do it. Cant stand it.
    According to the model viewer their casting animations are an adaptation of the Troll ones, not Nelves.

Also that Zandalari with that gear looks absolutely perfect :OO

Quote Originally Posted by Inshabel View Post
    I'm really glad you came all the way to the Warlock forums to tell us that, bye.
    He must play affliction