Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Azax View Post
    what an ungrateful bint
    Alleria helps the alliance and I help her with her void shit!

stop crying!

- - - Updated - - -

World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth [Alpha] - The Stormwind Extraction Scenario

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayto View Post
    Oh please. The Horde is getting everything they wanted this expansion.
    after non-existed in legion, i think its pretty fair

They got better allied races
    thats totally objective, the only good race on the horde for me is zandalari IMO, and dark iron are pretty good

they got Suramar
    half of it
    and the Broken Isles on a silver platter while the Alliance got garbage allied races with no world presence,
    cause the LF and the damn spaceshit are nothing, allright

then they got to destroy Teldrassil while the Alliance is unable to take the Undercity. The Horde is getting everything that they wanted, while the Alliance can't even keep their main capital safe.
    the horde didn't take Teldrassil as well, both lies in ruins

about Stormwind, thats just the payback for orgrimmar, and its just minimal

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    It shouldn't be forgotten that Saurfang's main motivation was buying the PC and company time to escape.

We knew his prophecies were everything but a bunch of nonsense since MoP, all his visions came to be and Rastakhan's fatal mistake was ignoring them altogether.
    Yeah but he kept failing every time his forces popped up. I was beginning to think his Cataclysm prediction was a fluke like it was for Elling Trias (Alliance cheese vendor who predicted Deathwing would attack Stormwind back in Vanilla).

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Wasn't he like totally suicidal in warrior class hall intro ?
    no, he just wanted to farm some ap

btw, i don't think, he was going to Anduin just to be killed, blizzard would not dare to do the same shit they did with vol'jin, i think he just gint o put things clear with Anduin, and anduin let him go in a honorable way, and they would meet again in the battlefield.

It shouldn't be forgotten that Saurfang's main motivation was buying the PC and company time to escape.

Not sure about that. Saurfang's idea of buying time probably involves an axe and a whole lot of dead humans. No, I think he genuinely wanted to speak with Anduin. To what end, we'll have to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    Alleria helps the alliance and I help her with her void shit!

stop crying!
    I don't see Alleria slaughtering her way through the Horde's elite forces who never did anything against her. And she's an unlikeable character anyways, while Thalyssra has been developed since the start of Legion.
    Last edited by Khirok; 2018-02-08 at 11:44 PM.

I don't see Alleria slaughtering her way through the Horde's elite forces who never did anything against her.
    She nearly corrupts the sunwell though

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    She nearly corrupts the sunwell though
    An unmeant accident vs deliberately joining in on an assault against the people who just months before fought to help her sorry ass.

I don't see Alleria slaughtering her way through the Horde's elite forces who never did anything against her. And she's an unlikeable character anyways, while Thalyssra has been developed since the start of Legion.
    Yet. You haven’t seen her do it yet.

alleria in lordaeron

An unmeant accident vs deliberately joining in on an assault against the people who just months before fought to help her sorry ass.
    That would be high and night elves though. Stormwind wasn't involved in the suramar campaign, though you have a point she is attacking the allies of some who helped her people.

7+ Year Old Account
    Thalyssra going to die in BFA - look Zandalari prophecies.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldielocks View Post
    Yet. You haven’t seen her do it yet.
    the Alliance equivalent to this is being thrown in jail when you arrive at Kul tiras. Excuse me for not being optimistic But the Alliance doesn't have a history of getting to do cool stuff like this.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    Thalyssra going to die in BFA - look Zandalari prophecies.
    It would be a good way to push the Nightborne even further to the Horde.

also nothings confirmed, there are plenty of "new friends" from legion
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

alleria in lordaeron
    Oh Wow. Set dressing in the background which doesn't say or do anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Not sure about that. Saurfang's idea of buying time probably involves an axe and a whole lot of dead humans. No, I think he genuinely wanted to speak with Anduin. To what end, we'll have to see.
    Well, Saurfang says clear and straight to Rokhan he was buying all the time he could to let the troll's party complete its mission. Then he walks forward and says he wanted to see Anduin.

I don't doubt he may have ulterior motives but it really looks like his most immediate concern was helping the rescue team's escape.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

I love how Thalyssra uses her magic shield that we saw at the beginning of the campaign to suramar against the alliance!

- - - Updated - - -

is jaina!
    The one who set stormwind on fire is Zul(with a normal torch) and he said that to Jaina about killing them or putting out the flames.

the Alliance equivalent to this is being thrown in jail when you arrive at Kul tiras. Excuse me for not being optimistic But the Alliance doesn't have a history of getting to do cool stuff like this.
    Technically the Alliance equivalent is SoO. Orgrimmar is trashed pretty hard because of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    It would be a good way to push the Nightborne even further to the Horde.

also nothings confirmed, there are plenty of "new friends" from legion
    I really doubt this will happen. They wouldn't kill a new character off this fast.
    Last edited by Goldielocks; 2018-02-09 at 12:32 AM.

Well, Saurfang says clear and straight to Rokhan he was buying all the time he could to let the troll's party complete its mission. Then he walks forward and says he wanted to see Anduin.

I don't doubt he may have ulterior motives but it really looks like his most immediate concern was helping the rescue team's escape.
    One last act of honor to the Horde before he abandons it for the Alliance and brings the Mag'har into it to bring down Sylvanas. Kappa.

Quote Originally Posted by Blamblam41 View Post
    You mean Tyrande's inability to be a decent leader.

There was nothing betrayal about it. Tyrande wanted to free Suramar because Elisande is a witch and saw Thal&Co. as an easy convenient way to do it without actually having to sacrifice much.
    Its too much to ask the Nightborne to get off their collective asses and help save their own city.

It's amazing because pretty much none of the other Night Elf characters that interact with Shal'dorei have Tyrande's blatant xenophobia. It's pretty much expertly crafted into her character alone for the sole purpose of the Shal'dorei joining the Horde.
    Tyrande is the one that recruited the Worgen, Draenai, and Highborne into the Alliance, yet somehow she's the xenophobic one.

She would be stupid to just blindly trust the Nightborne, the same exact people who caused the demon invasion by their magic use. She used the same caution before letting the Highborne join, the only difference is that they showed a bit of humility and promised restraint in magic use, while Thalyssra stormed off, and was easily swayed by the first asskisser that she came across, namely Lidrian.

Edit: I'm betting that "freedom" Thalyssra was praising the horde for, is that Sylvannas allows unregulated displays of power, openly working and testing her plague bombs for example. Im sure the Nightborne will go balls to the wall crazy with their magic use, now that the demons are conveniently gone for now.
    Last edited by Alixie; 2018-02-09 at 12:53 AM.