Deleted

Battle for Azeroth "firearms"

On WoWHead there's been uploaded a preview of some of the upcoming weapons and armor, and aside from thinking they look absolutely incredible certain ones struck me as odd.

They're pistols.

I find this odd as pistols haven't been in the game before, and there's only one class that can equip ranged weapons.

So unless they're letting Hunters become gunslingers I thought they'd be NPC exclusive.

But then I remembered Pistol Shot, an ability belonging to Outlaw Rogues, which got me thinking, will we be able to equip a pistol in one hand, and a cutlass in the other, like a true pirate?

I certainly hope so, I awlays prefered the Gangplank look over the bladedancer one for pirates and swashbucklers, what do you think, am I crazy?

I'm on mobile so I can post pictures but here's a link http://www.wowhead.com/news=281124/b...-weapon-models

Edit: They are in fact guns, I was just tricked because the pictures look smaller compared to the rest.
    Last edited by mmocb78b2e29a3; 2018-02-09 at 05:33 PM.

Since the latest tier and the rapier for Outlaw, I desire this look for my Rogue.

Yea I'd love a pistol to actually show on my rogue in addition to the rapiers. I'm all about this.

This would make me gitty

i'm hoping those weapon models all get some moggable source and don't wind up on trash whites like too many MoP items. I had a hard time finding a terrible looking blade in that bunch.

Deleted
    They're scaled down rifles, not pistols.

Quote Originally Posted by Iconja View Post
    On WoWHead there's been uploaded a preview of some of the upcoming weapons and armor, and aside from thinking they look absolutely incredible certain ones struck me as odd.

They're pistols.

I find this odd as pistols haven't been in the game before, and there's only one class that can equip ranged weapons.

So unless they're letting Hunters become gunslingers I thought they'd be NPC exclusive.

But then I remembered Pistol Shot, an ability belonging to Outlaw Rogues, which got me thinking, will we be able to equip a pistol in one hand, and a cutlass in the other, like a true pirate?

I certainly hope so, I awlays prefered the Gangplank look over the bladedancer one for pirates and swashbucklers, what do you think, am I crazy?

I'm on mobile so I can post pictures but here's a link http://www.wowhead.com/news=281124/b...-weapon-models

Edit: They are in fact guns, I was just tricked because the pictures look smaller compared to the rest.
    lol if they did that and gave outlaw decent range i would play.