Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Omarosa on voting for Trump: never again in a million years

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/omarosa...e-white-house/

Omarosa Manigault Newman, the former reality show star who went to work in the White House and then went back to reality television after being fired, said on CBS' "Celebrity Big Brother" on Thursday that she wouldn't vote for President Trump again "in a million years, never." Newman said she found it hard to separate her long-time loyalty for Mr. Trump when she worked in the White House.

"If we become friends, you'll see how loyal I am, like maybe to a fault," Newman said. Alluding to Mr. Trump, she added "it's just been so incredibly hard to shoulder what I shouldered for those two years because I was so loyal to a person. And I didn't realize that by being loyal to him, it was going mean I was going to lose 100 other friends."

Also, if you're looking for a good laugh, just watch the first 50 seconds of this clip. Don Lemon's laugh is absolutely contagious:

From what I'm reading there, she's doing the right thing... for all of the WRONG reasons. >_<

It's like she's saying the only reason she wouldn't vote for Dumbfuck Dumbass Dump is because she lost friends, not because (gasp!) he's a fucking horrible horrible person! >_<

Also, why do we care about a random reality TV star who was invited to the White House to do...something? To be there while being African-American? Does anybody know what she was supposed to do there? =/

Lastly... did she intentionally cosplay as Madaea for the interview? o_O

She'll vote for him as soon as he dangles another job opportunity in front of her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not surprised. Over the past year the Media has had a fetish for trying to empathize and redeem the Trump Voter.

Beautifying Omarosa is the new low, so I totally appreciate Don Lemon's reaction.

Omarosa would sell her mother and her soul for 15 more minutes of fame, it is too bad she left the Trump administration because that den of vipers suits her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anything that comes out of Omarosa's mouth is an attempt to buy her some publicity.

Begone thot!

Resident Cosplay Progressive

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    She'll vote for him as soon as he dangles another job opportunity in front of her.
    fifth times a charm!

10+ Year Old Account
    I never heard of this person until this week and I resent that I ever did.

10+ Year Old Account
    I liked the White House reply of her being fired by Trump 4 times, which means she was hired 3 time...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I liked the White House reply of her being fired by Trump 4 times, which means she was hired 3 time...
    Trump hires only the best people. She was so good he hired her multiple times.

She's obviously angry over her firing and is showing she deserved to be fired. How can you say you won't vote for someone when you don't even know who his opponent will be?

Quote Originally Posted by Healing Rain View Post
    She's obviously angry over her firing and is showing she deserved to be fired. How can you say you won't vote for someone when you don't even know who his opponent will be?
    It'll be pretty hard to find someone that is legitimately worse than Trump in every single way. In fact you could grab any random corpse from a morgue and it would be better than Trump. Hell, I'd vote for a lightbulb over Trump, at least that can actually be bright.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Healing Rain View Post
    Because you'd have to reach really fucking deep into the barrel of shitty candidates to find someone worse than Trump. More likely than not, no matter who's running, even if they're a bad candidate, they'll still be a better choice.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    Because you'd have to reach really fucking deep into the barrel of shitty candidates to find someone worse than Trump. More likely than not, no matter who's running, even if they're a bad candidate, they'll still be a better choice.
    Forget the barrel, you'd have to reach really deep into a port-a-potty to find something worse than Trump.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I never heard of this person until this week and I resent that I ever did.
    One of the many who didnt even last a year in this administration. Only the best people!

One, she has always been a stage 5 clinger who obviously was just hanging around Trump in order to elevate her own position. I highly doubt they are "friends" (does Trump even have any of those?). Two, she was fired very shortly after some race-related story hit the news and made Trump look bad which makes me think Trump hired her to manage relations with black people and got fired due to causing some bad PR. Three, who gives a fuck what this woman says or thinks, she's as fake as the reality shows that she spawned from.

10+ Year Old Account
    She is an idiot and it's too late she sold out. Hopefully this is her last 15 mins of fame.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    Not surprised. Over the past year the Media has had a fetish for trying to empathize and redeem the Trump Voter.

Beautifying Omarosa is the new low, so I totally appreciate Don Lemon's reaction.
    The media likes to pretend both sides are valid so they can appear unbiased.

She worked for Trump. That is justification for me to never give a fuck about what she has to say or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    She worked for Trump. That is justification for me to never give a fuck about what she has to say or not.
    I don't know about this one specifically. What about people like Kelly for instance? Even Mueller technically works under Trump, depending on how you look at it.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future