Droprate for Claw of N'Zoth?

I am reading 0.7%, but seriously hope that it is only so low because it is counted over all classes and players reporting, while it actually only drops for Priests.

Still, the odds seem really low to get it, anyone trying to get it, or who already got it, who can share how many tries etc.?

I got it early in the expansion while doing LFR.

Kill the tree weekly and you'll eventually get it.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I see lots of priests with the claw or the colour variants.

Isnt no longer that low since it does have bad luck protection.

Some Good Luck needs to play a part as well, had it on my first LFR clear of that wing, think it was actually the opening week.
    Took me longer to unlock all the colours though

Quote Originally Posted by AnonEntity View Post
    I am reading 0.7%, but seriously hope that it is only so low because it is counted over all classes and players reporting, while it actually only drops for Priests.

Still, the odds seem really low to get it, anyone trying to get it, or who already got it, who can share how many tries etc.?
    Yea the 0.7% is for ALL Il'gynoth kills. The actual drop rate is something like... 10%+ BLP.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

I find it funny that I have unlocked the second color without even having the first one :P

Good news, I got it on my first LFR try! Seems I either got lucky or they made droprates rather high or guaranteed by now.

Good news, I got it on my first LFR try! Seems I either got lucky or they made droprates rather high or guaranteed by now.
    Good deal! Seems like all the hidden appearance items drop like candy now

you can do it buy unlocking a color by unlocking one of the other default hidden artifacts and complete either the 200 WQs, 1000 player kills, or the other one however u cannot unlock the default color until it drops. GL
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    0.7% also accounts for kills from other classes and kills from people who already have the skin. It's somewhere between 10 and 15%

I think they have bumped the drop rates for a lot of the hidden stuff. My druid got the bear appearance of like her second kill of the thing needed. Just do the wing you need a few times and you should get it.

15+ Year Old Account
    I still don't have it after ~60+ kills across all difficulties. I gave up going there in like Nighthold though. I don't really like it and I'm so tired of going there just for completionists sake.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Leveled yesterday and got it on first normal kill. Most secret skins are really easy to get now.

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    I still don't have it after ~60+ kills across all difficulties. I gave up going there in like Nighthold though. I don't really like it and I'm so tired of going there just for completionists sake.
    I wouldn't count any kills prior to when they added Bad Luck Protection (which was 1-2 weeks before Nighthold) or on Masterloot. After BPL about 8-10 kills in LFR (or personal loot) should be enough to get you the appearance.