10+ Year Old Account
    Give me dw unholy then that focuses on death coils
    CPU :- AMD Ryzen 7 5800x
    Ram :- 32GB GeIL super luce rgb 3000Mhz
    Mobo :- TUF 570x wifi
    GPU :- Strix 2080ti OC
    Cooling :- NZXT z73 Kraken 360

Quote Originally Posted by Myhrte View Post
    My idea would be to remove the DW option and give Frost 2H just like Blood and Unholy. That fixes 2 big issues;
    1. No more balancing issues trying to get two weapon specs to work.
    2. It will bring back the RP flavour and feeling we all seem to want back desperately.

Also it will give me a chance to finally transmog all the badass 2handers I collected over the years to fit my Frost transmogs.

Still hoping Blizzard will listen one day
    So you complain that you don't have the option to use 2h frost and it makes you feel bad? and your solution to this problem is to remove 1h from frost so literally everyone who doesn't feel the same as you and enjoy DW can go suck it, no sympathy or option for them to enjoy the 1h weapon type/mogs in their DK class? I honestly didn't care if they brought back 2h frost or not until now, I am going to root for them to not bring it back just for you from now on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Treng View Post
    We instantly repaired it with magic. Ashbringer has a shattered skin. Doesn't matter at all
    Exactly. Was an absolute crime that DKs didn't get Frostmourne in Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumrocks View Post
    Changes from the alpha -- Melee attacks now use attack power instead of weapon damage as the modifier!

This makes it so that there is smaller/no DPS inconsistencies between weapon types...
    Now what does that mean?
    Essentially, balance would be a moot point -- withholding 2h from Frost now being a purely aesthetic decision -- and considering how many people have been asking for it, an absurd one.

This is early development but we are certainly one step closer to the 2h dream!
    This change has nothing to do with something purely cosmetic. Don't jump the gun too soon.

Quote Originally Posted by faithbane View Post
    So you complain that you don't have the option to use 2h frost and it makes you feel bad? and your solution to this problem is to remove 1h from frost so literally everyone who doesn't feel the same as you and enjoy DW can go suck it, no sympathy or option for them to enjoy the 1h weapon type/mogs in their DK class? I honestly didn't care if they brought back 2h frost or not until now, I am going to root for them to not bring it back just for you from now on.
    You're absolutely right, I didn't even think about that. Sorry for that.
    Your response to me could've been a bit more subtle though.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellborne87 View Post
    Don't really get why people want 2H Frost back so badly. That means all of the artifact appearances you've unlocked this xpac will be useless to you. It also seems odd because Frost is so fast and spammy. It would look very strange to see a giant 2H sword being flung around like a twig in order to visually match how many abilities we're actually spamming.

I dont care, either way. I like 'em both. Just don't get the seeming-obsession with it.
    2hand made a lot of sense in pvp and was used mereley there, to simply gain big hits, that did not lag, like the 1 hand weapons, while in pve you simply played 2 1hand weapons for masterfrost.

But that was a long time ago.

Blizz tried to give each spec more identity, but it did tax the class as a whole, the frost weapon issue is more an asthetic thing, but consider most sealfheals stacking in blood and how fragile uh/frost is, like thin paper, then you see the issue with that kind of "legion" design, still affecting us in BfA.