Page 1 of 3
LastLast

How to make World of Warcraft great again

1. Remove all expansions after Wrath of the Lich King except for Warlords of Draenor and Legion.

2. Swap places of The Burning Crusade (levels 75-90) and Wrath of the Lich King (levels 60-75). Introduce Draenei and Blood Elves. Also introduce two clans of Worgen. (Alliance and Horde).

3. Remove all Battlegrounds except for Warsong Gulch. World PvP should be everywhere.

4. Release the expansion The Emerald Dream for levels 90-100. Do not introduce Pandarians. No Garrisons ever. But do introduce High Elves and Goblins as playable races.

5. Reintroduce a reworked Warlords of Draenor expansion for levels 100-110.

6. Reintroduce a reworked Legion expansion for levels 110-120.

7. Release the mini expansion The South Seas for levels 120-125. Introduce ship combat between players.

8. Release the mini expansion Into The Maelstrom for levels 125-130.

That is all that I can think of right now.
    Last edited by Amalaric; 2018-05-27 at 08:45 PM.
    "Every country has the government it deserves."
    Joseph de Maistre (1753 – 1821)

Deleted
    How to actually make World of Warcraft great again: Erase all memory you have from it so you can experience it for the first time.

Wrath was terrible. The leveling experience was ruined. From level 1, everyone felt like they were wearing one of those inflatable sumo wrestler suits and you just bounced off of mobs. You couldn't kill them, they couldn't kill you. Hitpoints were massively inflated and it just felt boring. The 5 mans were a joke. The communities were destroyed. I quit for most of Wrath. Wrath was where subs halted their ascent and leveled off.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Amalaric View Post
    1. Remove all expansions after Wrath of the Lich King.

2. Swap places with The Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King.

3. Remove all Battlegrounds except for Warsong Gulch. World PvP should be everywhere.

4. Release the expansion The Emerald Dream for levels 80-90. Do not introduce Pandarians but do introduce Worgen. No Garrisons ever.

This is all that I can think of right now.
    no, no no.....the troll is strong now!
    Master Personal Trainer Instagram: Understarmor
    Certified Fitness Nutritionist Facebook: Paul Starnes Fitness
    Certified in Corrective Exercise Science

If you have any fitness/nutrition related questions, feel free to DM me!

Quote Originally Posted by Understarmor View Post
    no, no no.....the troll is strong now!
    Name-calling is easy... coming up with something on your own is hard.

7+ Year Old Account
    I would doubt your concepts to begin with, due to your difficulties.

No explanations or reasoning leaves little to discuss... should edit those in or /thread.
    Not enough content? Change you dislike?
    Unsub or sub later. Give Blizzard feedback, "vote" with money.
    Give feedback through official channels → quit paying.

Quote Originally Posted by OreoLover View Post
    I would doubt your concepts to begin with, due to your difficulties.

No explanations or reasoning leaves little to discuss... should edit those in or /thread.
    If you want me to explain on something then all you have to do is ask nicely but you didn't.

I'm sorry but how exactly can these things be done? And you say "great again", whereas none of the things you've suggested actually happened or could happen, so how does it make the game great "again"?
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

10+ Year Old Account
    This implies that World of Warcraft isn't great. It is.

This idea sucks, to me. I liked Mists a lot. I liked Legion a lot. I didn't care for Warlords.

no one called anyone a name, so clearly you do have difficulties as oreolover said...

Secondly, I actually did put in my two sense and came up with a great idea on how to make wow great again in another thread...but i guess searching all 27 of my posts is SUPER hard for you lol

More like "How to kill World of Warcraft for real".

Fuck off, the game is already great, going strong after so many years.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    This implies that World of Warcraft isn't great. It is.

This idea sucks, to me. I liked Mists a lot. I liked Legion a lot. I didn't care for Warlords.
    inc. mumble fanboy mumble cuck or something ahh I don't know today's teenagers' lingo... but you get the idea.

Infracted [MoanaLisa]
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2018-05-27 at 06:50 PM.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Step one: Remove all people who say 'how to make x great again', 'remove feature X' and the likes.

Quote Originally Posted by SensationalBanana View Post
    More like "How to kill World of Warcraft for real".

Fuck off, the game is already great, going strong after so many years.
    The game is not going strong. Thats just false. Please take off those rose tinted goggles.

This is why WoW and many other games won't ever improve, too many people filating an inferior product.

OT:Fire Ion, put Kaplan back in. Thats a good start.

Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    The game is not going strong. Thats just false. Please take off those rose tinted goggles.

This is why WoW and many other games won't ever improve, too many people filating an inferior product.

OT:Fire Ion, put Kaplan back in. Thats a good start.
    It is going strong, even managing to turn things around after a near disaster thanks to new direction. Legion has been a financial and critical success, BfA has received more attention in record time than any other expansions before it.

Suck it, hater. You're just pissy because YOU don't feel the same about the game anymore.

I don't know why people think the game ISNT going strong, is it at it's heyday when there was 12million during WOTLK, no of course not, those numbers weren't sustainable....but the game isn't anywhere near dead....it's making a ton of money!

If you want to say that the design and care that goes into this game is dead then sure ill agree because they aren't giving content so much as taking it away with terrible class design and homoginization. Sure, then I can agree...but just adding races and calling them "allies" seems to be the easy way out instead of actually having a long ass incredibly hard quest chain to have your character turn into one of these allied races as opposed to just leveling up a new toon.

Quote Originally Posted by Understarmor View Post
    I don't know why people think the game ISNT going strong, is it at it's heyday when there was 12million during WOTLK, no of course not, those numbers weren't sustainable....but the game isn't anywhere near dead....it's making a ton of money!

If you want to say that the design and care that goes into this game is dead then sure ill agree because they aren't giving content so much as taking it away with terrible class design and homoginization. Sure, then I can agree...but just adding races and calling them "allies" seems to be the easy way out instead of actually having a long ass incredibly hard quest chain to have your character turn into one of these allied races as opposed to just leveling up a new toon.
    Legion received objectively more development and content releases than any other expansion before it. We'll also an insanely short "drought" period between the very last patch (7.3.5) and the pre-patch.

They're not taking away more than they're adding in terms of features. Class design is subjective, homogenization has switched to the opposite with BfA where "bring the player, not the class" is out the window.

And we NEVER had the option to quest into a race change... Saying that 8 Allied races take "less effort" than say, 2 ordinary races, is just asinine. Thousands of hours go into the Allied races. Doesn't seem like "the easy way" to me. And we're getting them ON TOP of regular expansion content, not in place of it.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2018-05-27 at 02:33 PM.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    1. Remove all expansions after Wrath of the Lich King.

2. Swap places with The Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King.

4. Release the expansion The Emerald Dream for levels 80-90. Do not introduce Pandarians but do introduce Worgen. No Garrisons ever.

"Think". Hm usually that requires a functioning brain.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by SensationalBanana View Post
    And we NEVER had the option to quest into a race change... Saying that 8 Allied races take "less effort" than say, 2 ordinary races, is just asinine. Thousands of hours go into the Allied races. Doesn't seem like "the easy way" to me. And we're getting them ON TOP of regular expansion content, not in place of it.
    Again, you need to read, I never said we had the option to quest into a race change I said thats how they shouldve played the allied race card....gotta really read what people say.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    "Think". Hm usually that requires a functioning brain.
    LMFAO HAHAHA

This is a pretty accurate metaphor for what's wrong with conservative thinking. Good job.
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."