Where did the 7.3 animations go?

I am refering to this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gy_78QQHFXA

Spells on the 7.3 for shamans looked amazing, but they dont look like that ingame atm for me. Do i have a bugged character or did they just dont get inn?

Pretty sure the only ones not implemented were the Lightning Bolt and awful sounding/looking Chain Lightning.

I personally love that Lightning Bolt a lot. But looks like it got scrapped due to everyone despise the Chain Lightning. Really wish they keep the Lightning Bolt tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Rezhka View Post
    I personally love that Lightning Bolt a lot. But looks like it got scrapped due to everyone despise the Chain Lightning. Really wish they keep the Lightning Bolt tho.
    I agree, tho i dont mind the chain, the live lightning bolt looks stale in comparison

The new Lightning Bolt was great. What they needed to do was dump the garbage new CL and just make it the same as the new LB, but make it chain.

Really hope we get the animations for BfA, otherwise I think lightning bolt and chain lightning will go unchanged for years. Anyone with beta know if they've updated animations for any other specs yet? Iirc ret paladins haven't had their update yet.

LB - only casting animation, most likely because they wanted to retain the basic cast animation on filler spells whereas "special ones" received the new animation.

Cl - People complained about the Cl animation so it was reverted to the current one, a shame because i liked the animation.

Quote Originally Posted by Beingbob View Post
    Really hope we get the animations for BfA, otherwise I think lightning bolt and chain lightning will go unchanged for years. Anyone with beta know if they've updated animations for any other specs yet? Iirc ret paladins haven't had their update yet.
    Only one I've seemed to notice is the Warlocks, and they look fantastic

How did people not like these new LB and CL animations? They look 10x better than what we currently have.

Deleted
    IMO. These new animations they were planning for CL didn't has feeling this feeling of power like this one currently. Im glad they didint change old CL.

Yeah keep that weak ass CL animation they tried foisting on us as far away from me as possible.

Seriously, its amazing.