Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Astalnar View Post
    After all the things that were published in Nunes memo, conspiracy seems to bo order of the day.
    Dont you know? Corruption in government agencies as well as elites with dangerous agendas dont exist. No one is spying on you. Everything that debunks this convenient ignorance is obviously a flat-earth conspiracy theory

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I don’t follow news on all the Trumps, but what exactly has this guy’s wife personally done?
    I'm sure she was collateral damage. This idiot just sent it, not knowing who was opening it. Maybe, he wanted to hurt wife and kids. So again a sicko.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Glad it doesn't appear to be harmful, whatever it is. Fuck whoever did that and I hope they track their ass down and throw the book at them. Frustrating that folks are still doing this shit, it's fucking unacceptable.
    Politics aside, it's good to see that 98% still consider such behavior unacceptable.

I'm im complete agreement. Well said Edge-.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don’t follow news on all the Trumps, but what exactly has this guy’s wife personally done?
    Nothing, which is why this person is in addition to being a dumbass, they are also a hypocrite. I don't think the question should ever be asked what did his wife do, she could have said I hate all black people, gave a nazi salute, and flushed a hamster down the toilet. It still wouldn't make what this person anymore justified or any less stupid.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    I dunno. Id prefer a Trump over a mosquito. Stupid blood suckers that lead to the spread of west nile and that other virus that leads to deformed babies...
    Stupid blood suckers, you say. Could mean either.

But we're not talking a parasite of which exist billions. We are talking majestic endangered species important to the ecosystem.

Also, his wife did nothing wrong. Neither did his kids, not the SS agents.
    Eh, his wife supports him. She's probably just as bigoted as him. And in the Russian revolution we didn't differentiate either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Oh come on Crissi! I don't believe Don Jr., hunts mosquitoes for sport.
    Hey, Elba was the one saying no animal was evil and they are more valuable than a Trump.

Even just regarding leopards, I hate what Trump jr did but its not worth doing this shit over and it makes that person an idiot. and its not like the occational rogue leopard doesnt kill the occational wandering human.

Who the fuck cares about her? Assassinate Trump himself already

infracted - trolling

Hey, Elba was the one saying no animal was evil and they are more valuable than a Trump.
    Well, they aren't. Mosquitos have no concept of right or wrong.

Even just regarding leopards, I hate what Trump jr did but its not worth doing this shit over and it makes that person an idiot. and its not like the occational rogue leopard doesnt kill the occational wandering human.
    Again, leopards don't kill out of maliciousness. Like, stay out of leopard territory and you don't get eaten.

Mosquitoes are not animals. They are insects.

A rogue leopard kills humans, because we encroach on their land.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Ashkiman View Post
    And get Pence? Best they die behind bars.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashkiman View Post
    You are disgusting and you display everything thats wrong with the radical left today.

I dunno. Id prefer a Trump over a mosquito. Stupid blood suckers that lead to the spread of west nile and that other virus that leads to deformed babies...

Also, his wife did nothing wrong. Neither did his kids, not the SS agents.
    Hey, only the female mosquitos suck blood. And while it is annoying, other animals require them to survive. Removing one animal can cause a chain reaction within the "food chain"

Don’t be so sure. There’s a lot of things my husband and I disagree on, but we don’t force our views onto each other. So while you may not like that he’s a trophy hunter, she also may not like it. Don’t be so quick to judge
    Yeah, nah. There are limits. If your husband is like Trump Jr. and you don't leave him you're part of it.

- - - Updated - - -

Insects are animals. You mean mammal?

10+ Year Old Account

A rogue leopard kills humans, because we encroach on their land.
    an...insect isnt an animal? Thats new to me, since its classified as one by everyone academically.

and humans have to encroach on animals land, much like leopards encoach on gazelle's land. It just happens as a result of being an animal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, the only animal rights activists that are ok with this are those that commit terrorism. Actual Animal activists dont do this shit, because doing it means their cause gets crushed.
    I am not an Animal Rights Activist, but of and what I know of them, they see it in some circles as a War, they also think of anybody else who doesn't do what they do as sitting on the side lines, either way not my monkey not my circus.

I care about Animal Rights, but then again I am not moved as passionately as some Animal rights Activist that would a lot. And The Trump brothers from what I know are for sure NOT liked. And by Not Liked I am emphasizing that because yeah.

But the bottom line this was stupid, so even if let's say someone had a legitimate belief in their own mind, this doesn't sound or seem like something they would do. Terrorist and what not maybe stupid, but considering how extreme they are, they would probably put a bit more thought into it.

Whether they would use real Anthrax or not I don't know. I don't think Anthrax is cheap, at least not the kind that is anywhere near critically lethal enough, especially without being traced easily.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Deleted
    Not sure if I should make this my new sig or if someone of you will post something even "brighter".
    lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    That's because morality is a human construct lol. Animals do plenty of things that we would define as evil though.
    Dolph9in raaaaape and bullying as great examples.

but now this is getting waaay OT.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    That's because morality is a human construct lol. Animals do plenty of things that we would define as evil though.
    Evil requires intent. Nothing an animal does is either good nor evil.