The blue scarab mount in 2018

What is the best way to currently farm this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Just do archaeology in Kalimdor and hope a Tol'vir digsite procs. That, or farm a tonne of Restored Artifacts and use them to buy Tol'vir fragments (if that's even possible)
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Pandaria digsites using the Mantid Artifact Hunter's Kit and convert the restored artifacts into Tol'Vir crates

I agree, do Pandaria and convert.

I did it back when that Mantid thing reset digsites every time you changed zones back several years ago, so every single digsite was not only Tol'Vir but within 30 seconds flight of the zoneline, and it still took me many, many, many hours. So get ready for a serious no-joke grind.

I did not grind the pandarian rep so I cant get the hunter's kit. I did about 90 Tol vir solves so far and got stuck after the 3rd rare, which was around my 20th solve, so about 70 solves and still no rare, can someone tell me WTF is up?

Quote Originally Posted by mstg View Post
    I did not grind the pandarian rep so I cant get the hunter's kit. I did about 90 Tol vir solves so far and got stuck after the 3rd rare, which was around my 20th solve, so about 70 solves and still no rare, can someone tell me WTF is up?
    RNG yo. I have over 700 tol'vir solves and don't have the staff yet.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    RNG is up.

keep at it
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

I've got one! I was riding it a few days ago & the game glitched & I could run around in the sky. Someone message me & we can take a huge party up there & hang out, for some reason I could gain a heap of experience without even fighting. I know the exact spot to go to take advantage of the glitch!