Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I think you need a therapist, dawg.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    if there are any 18 to 30 somethings out there...please just clean up after yourself...it makes a huge difference to the people in you life.
    Your nephew still hasn't learned? You're too soft.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    I have a new nephew now...he's 18 and a gf...its amazing lol

Every single moment now. When does mid-life crisis hit for a man? I think about death constantly.
    Let me help you out. Your life is meaningless. Yours, mine, everyone's. Our entire planet's existence is nothing but a small speck existing for a blip of time in the incomprehensible vastness of space. Nothing you or I or anyone else will ever do will have a lasting effect on the universe, which will one day also cease to exist.

Go back to drinking beer/margaritas and enjoy the time you have.

Your "new" "nephew" is 18, and he's your girlfriend?

Quit the drugs, maybe you'll think less about death that way as well

Your nephew is 18 and also your girlfriend? kinky.

Deleted
    You never cease to amaze me, you are the anchor of all your relatives looking for a refuge?

Hmf...the new middle age is beyond 60.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well no, it's only feburary

I knew this was a Jayburner thread before I opened it.

It's either him getting old or his nephews screwing him over.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Well no, it's only feburary
    I really should not have laughed at that like I did. You win this thread!

I'm 35, single with no kids, my fear is losing my parents and aunts/uncles, that's the shittiest part of getting older to me, the people you love get older too but they're 30 years ahead of you.

Positive side is I look 26 and look good so I'll always have that going for me unless I get in a bad accident and mangle my face up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reek View Post
    I'm 35, single with no kids, my fear is losing my parents and aunts/uncles, that's the shittiest part of getting older to me, the people you love get older too but they're 30 years ahead of you.

Positive side is I look 26 and look good so I'll always have that going for me unless I get in a bad accident and mangle my face up.
    Not to mention that you have no kids, no spouse and you're getting older. A life of loneliness is not fun to look forward to but there's still time.

i'm gonna be 26 soonish. i feel the march, and i despise it.

Im on a binge watch of The Wonder Years. So yes I do feel the march of time, i was about 8 years old when it started.

Makes me think of my childhood and all the stuff I did, the long hot summers just messing around for what seemed like an eternity. In just a blink of an eye m almost 37 and wondering what life holds for me.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Keyboard Turner
    5+ Year Old Account
    Well, Im only 33 but already destroyed my back. Every day is pretty rough, but I'm getting by. I know with age it will only get worse. However, my dad who I have pretty much thought was immortal up to this point, who is 62, is finally starting to fall apart. Something seems to be wrong with him every other day. I am glad he's retiring in 3 years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennis
    Not to mention that you have no kids, no spouse and you're getting older.
    Hmmm... Yep, same guy who constantly chickens out when challenged to put out his own information. I see he's posting stuff like this, judging others while dodging the question about his own marital status in one of his infidelity threads.

On topic: 59 here. I don't really pay much attention to time as it passes. It always feels a bit odd to look back at something that seems not so long ago and realize that a decade or two have passed. I was supposed to kick off before I was 50, but I'm absent minded and keep forgetting to. I have plans that will keep me active and busy for the next twenty years at least.

@Jayburner Keep your mind active and take reasonable care of yourself and I agree with @Shadowferal that middle age is a far broader window than it once was. Let your mind get dull, let your body get run down, let yourself become aimless -- you can easily let yourself feel like a wreck when you're still in your 40s.

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned
    Your "new" "nephew" is 18, and he's your girlfriend?
    Glad I wasn't the only one who read it that way.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh I'm still young with 27 years behind me, almost 28.

I keep getting told. you look like one in their thirties and act like on in their early twenties.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

Deleted
    ill be hitting 30 this year, never wantedto die so badly