Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    People ask for absurd things hoping for quick easy runs. I recall seeing a group asking for KSM and 930 item level for a +4 while ToS was current content. Shit happens just move on.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    False. I want people who are geared enough to have access to the content. If I'm ilevel 910, yes I do believe I should be invited to content that drops 920 item level gear, and not denied purely because you want to speed run it.

1) Spamming for legendaries should never have been a thing. Quite possibly the worst 'feature' of this expansion.
    2) Time efficiency should not be important whatsoever. Playtime is limited, yes, but so is EVERYONE ELSE'S. Forcing another person to wait longer because they missed the spamming bandwagon is a problem.

There is a major problem.

If you miss the ilevel spam bandwagon, you're basically shit out of luck. Nobody will invite you, people won't join your group, and you'll be stuck taking much, much longer than everyone else to get to the same level. That's a problem.
    Good news you do have access to it. You just don't have access to every group doing it. Just like some groups only want people wearing leather so they can max chances at somebody getting loot they want. I don't mind running with lower geared people myself, but there is certainly nothing wrong with wanting to shave 10 to 25 minutes off of a timer by just smashing your way through it.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

There will be groups like this sure, but there's definitely groups out there for +10's etc. that are much less strict on the requirements for the groups.

Same with the raider.io bullshit, not every group is vetting based on this score - As I have no problem doing my weekly 15-17 generally in a pug group. However I only have ~900 score as I don't care so much for completing every dungeon, usually focus on one's I enjoy or have potential for an upgrade for my weekly cache.

And you don't own the content, so we should be able to do it too.
    You also don't own the content so you don't get to decide who can and can't group with each other or force yourself upon a group that doesn't want you in it.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

False. I want people who are geared enough to have access to the content. If I'm ilevel 910, yes I do believe I should be invited to content that drops 920 item level gear, and not denied purely because you want to speed run it.
    Just how entitled can you get and how do you even get that entitled. And no, you are not denied it's not like blizzard put a minimum of 970 ilvl for a +10

1) Spamming for legendaries should never have been a thing. Quite possibly the worst 'feature' of this expansion.
    doesn't change the fact that it is. All you can do is either adapt and hope it changes or chose to not take part in it and get left behind

2) Time efficiency should not be important whatsoever. Playtime is limited, yes, but so is EVERYONE ELSE'S. Forcing another person to wait longer because they missed the spamming bandwagon is a problem.
    And why should anyone care about YOU? what makes you so special? Why should it be anyone else's problem? It's your playtime and it's on you to make yourself desirable.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    What?
    10 chars
    You really don't believe you can have an easier carry if you're making your own group? You can pick the best geared people (which is what OP is complaining about) and have them carry your undergeared alt. I don't think many of the invited would give a fuck about his low ilvl if he saw the other 4 people are very geared and all they do is a measly +10.

Make your own group and be amazed by the amount of 950+ queuing and you'll understand why you have a hard time getting in groups if you queue for somebody else's key.

There is no magic, level up your own key and you too will have all those people to carry you.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account

There is a major problem.

If you miss the ilevel spam bandwagon, you're basically shit out of luck. Nobody will invite you, people won't join your group, and you'll be stuck taking much, much longer than everyone else to get to the same level. That's a problem.
    You are SOOOO entitled.

You have now stated clearly that you expect people to sacrifice their playtime so that you have an easier time getting groups. This is PRICELESS.

The game has multiple ways to catch up on ilvl. You can get to 940 within a few days.

You are just a hugely entitled person and I am done discussing this with you.

Best of luck to your groups, I hope I don't find you in mine, not because of your ilvl, but because of your self entitlement attitude (I bet you also feel entitled to other persons personal loot drops).

Coincidentally, if no one will take you into group content, that prevents you from doing the content. Shocker, I know.

Which makes you an asshole. You don't know anything about me, and you've already decided I can't be a part of the group. For all you know I'd be the best player you ever grouped with, you'd never know cause you'd never invite me.

Maybe think for like, ten seconds before hitting send, and you'll have your answer before needing me to spell it out for you.
    I can see why you don't have friends to be able to run this content with. Shocker, I know, but MMO's are not design to depend on total strangers being obligated to take on the role of pretending to be your friends. Part of the point of an MMO is that social skills are very beneficial. If you have no social skills, then you will continue to be at the mercy of strangers, who contrary to your communist beliefs, really do have no obligation to do what you want them to do. Crazy I know!

And as far as me being an asshole according to you, I think you're a stupid fucking prick. I know everything about you that I need to know. You said you don't care about my group's efficiency. You said I owe it to you to take you in my group. I know I never want to have anything to do with anyone like you, whether in WoW or IRL.

You're so stupid you think I don't understand what you're crying about. As if you could ever spell out something out for me. You can't even keep your own QQ's straight.

Oh woe is you, you have to give up a whole ONE MINUTE clearing the dungeon so someone else doesn't have to spend HALF AN HOUR getting a group.

And somehow I'm the entitled one. This game was a lot better off without people like you.
    I think it's awesome you can't get groups. I'll enjoy declining lowbies more imagining that they are you.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Oh woe is you, you have to give up a whole ONE MINUTE clearing the dungeon so someone else doesn't have to spend HALF AN HOUR getting a group.

And somehow I'm the entitled one. This game was a lot better off without people like you.
    Its MY minute and you feel you are entitled to it.

Its MINE to give, not yours to demand.

Additionally the difference between a competent group and group full of entitled under-geared persons such as yourself is much more than one minute.

I have no issues with carrying under-geared persons, I have plenty of issues with helping entitled persons.

The game is MUCH better off without people like you.

Nuke WHAT from orbit? These are other players you're bitching about. You're not going to change their minds.

So unless you want the entire LFG system removed, and I really don't see how that will help you avoid people having ilvl requirements for their content, I don't know what you're hoping to accomplish.
    “Nostalgia was like a disease, one that crept in and stole the colour from the world and the time you lived in. Made for bitter people. Dangerous people, when they wanted back what never was.” -- Steven Erikson, The Crippled God

Correct, why should I?

False. Nobody owes me or you anything.
    You said I don't know anything about you and that is factually incorrect. I know you don't care about my group's efficiency and that is quite relevant to running keystones. But feel free to try to change the subject now.

You are either a liar or incredibly stupid ... probably both. You have made clear over and over again that we owe it to take you to save you time. Anyone reading the thread can see that.

P.S. I'm glad you can't get groups.

lol this dude really is doubling down on his utter stupidity isn't he?

Hence the "You're an asshole" thing. You're perfectly ok with refusing to give one minute to save someone else a half hour.

You're right, it's not mine to demand. That doesn't make you not an asshole for not giving it - You're still making someone else wait because you're too selfish.

That's literally the definition of being an asshole.
    Seriously how dumb can you be? There are always applicants who get declined. They're not declining you to 4-man it out of spite.

You may want to look up the definition of "definition".

P.S. I'm glad you can't get groups.

Quote Originally Posted by Mjolknerd View Post
    Aight this is straight up some cancererous bs. Nuke it from orbit. This shit is not healthy for the game in any way. Literally can't get into a group for a shitty 10 key for my rogue until I vastly outgear it to the point I would never bother doing a 10 on it unless I was a complete shit tier noob?

10's are so easy you should actually just straight up take the first 920+ people who fit the role you need to fill. Don't even screen, just invite whoever queues first and do it. Otherwise you are wasting time or srsly being the worst kind of person in this game.
    You can do that yourself. I will continue to screen people before I invite because I don't wanna sit in a +10 and get anything less than +3 on it.

That has nothing to do with me. You literally don't know anything about me.

Name one feature you know about me and you'd have a point, otherwise you're literally using non-evidence to support your false claims.
    So I point out something about your values that is central to the keystone experience and you pretend that somehow has nothing to do with you? LOL, ok champ.

#dumbestpersonalive

Quote Originally Posted by Mjolknerd View Post
    Aight this is straight up some cancererous bs. Nuke it from orbit. This shit is not healthy for the game in any way. Literally can't get into a group for a shitty 10 key for my rogue until I vastly outgear it to the point I would never bother doing a 10 on it unless I was a complete shit tier noob?

10's are so easy you should actually just straight up take the first 920+ people who fit the role you need to fill. Don't even screen, just invite whoever queues first and do it. Otherwise you are wasting time or srsly being the worst kind of person in this game.
    Play a healer. You will get invited to the same groups that decline you as dps. My 920 healer alt finds mythic+ groups faster than my 970 main.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    lol this dude really is doubling down on his utter stupidity isn't he?
    I think we are way past mere doubling.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok fine, let's try to spell this out again: I don't care about your group's efficiency.

Specifically, and I quote, your group can go die in a fire. Is it clear yet? Do you understand how little I care specifically for your group?

I'd make sure my group is as efficient as it can be while still getting the dungeon done in a reasonable amount of time, as I already do.
    So I better keep you out of my group then! I'm glad we finally agree!

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Hence the "You're an asshole" thing. You're perfectly ok with refusing to give one minute to save someone else a half hour.

You're right, it's not mine to demand. That doesn't make you not an asshole for not giving it - You're still making someone else wait because you're too selfish.

That's literally the definition of being an asshole.

- - - Updated - - -

That has nothing to do with me. You literally don't know anything about me.

Name one feature you know about me and you'd have a point, otherwise you're literally using non-evidence to support your false claims.
    You were calling asshole to another person. I guess you are confused.

I love these threads, I'd love to see how geared OP's character is to see why they'd get so butthurt about not meeting ilvl requirements.