Thread: rollercoasters

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

rollercoasters

What is your favorite roller coaster? Mine is "The Raptor at cedar point in Sandusky, OH (america's roller coast).

Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    The first, and only, one I've been on.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I don’t like rollercosters. They aren’t fun to me - all I think about is plummeting to my death.
    For many people I think that the driving point of the thrill is the possible danger involved.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

I honestly have never been on a rollercoaster I enjoyed. I just don't get a rush from it and I just sit there like "meh" the entire time.

Space mountain at Disneyland is probably my favorite one ever.

I'm sorry but no rollercoaster out there has anything on X2 six flags magic mountain in Vallencia CA.

Kingda Ka

/10

Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    What is your favorite roller coaster? Mine is "The Raptor at cedar point in Sandusky, OH (america's roller coast).

I use to love roller coasters, then they came out with the season pass and all the lines are way too long. I am sad to say I don't think I can ever enjoy another rollercoaster again.

Quote Originally Posted by dess View Post
    I'm sorry but no rollercoaster out there has anything on X2 six flags magic mountain in Vallencia CA.
    +1

That ride is unmatched by anything I've ever ridden, top tier coaster, absolute max thrill.

7+ Year Old Account
    Absolutely love roller coasters but its been so long since I've been on one, I couldn't say what my favorite was.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like I’m coming to Ohio I want to conquer the best roller coaster.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Magic Mountain in SoCal and Cedar Point in Ohio are the 2 best parks for coaster fanatics. Outside of those parks, my favorite coaster is the Iron Rattler and 6Flags Fiesta Texas in San Antonio as a wooden hybrid coaster with a full inversion and so smooth a ride. I am also looking forward to getting down to San Antonio later this year to try their new coaster that is a single rail track called "Wonder Woman". It looks amazing.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Don't know. The only one whose name I remember is the beast. I haven't rode one in like 20 years though so...

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    None any more. They were fun when I was too young to know better. More down to earth type now. Then again, I do not drive as fast as I use to ether. Which was too fast at times when I was.....too young to know better. :P

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dess View Post
    Hell yeah! A shame it's almost always under damn maintenance though...
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

10+ Year Old Account
    I still love them but it's been 6+ years since I've last been to Cedar Point. The first ever rollercoaster that I road was Iron Dragon in 1987 (I was 7).

I plan on making a trip there this year again near the end of summer.

I've been going to Cedar Point since I was a kid. Raptor is really great, I'd say it's third for me after Magnum, but my all time favorite has got to be the Millennium Force. I could ride that all day and never get tired of it.

Gatekeeper is also a pretty great coaster and Rougarou is a much better ride than Mantis after the new coaster cars. Looking forward to Steel Vengeance as well! Dang, I just love Cedar Point ;_;

10+ Year Old Account
    X2 at sixflags magic mountian. They ride that made me enjot rollercoasters.

My favorite rollercoaster is called Saturday morning, and I visit it every week.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.