Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    If Trump was against it he would let us know very clearly and veto it.
    Fox and Friends hasn't had a chance to cover this new bill yet, nor has Pick Cotton for Senator had his chance to fuck things up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    I'm glad that Trump is demonstrating that behind all of his bluster, he's actually willing to cut the crap and offer fair concessions.
    Trump does not get credit for trying to fix DACA, after he broke it. No concession has been made.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

So how do all the anti-immigration posters feel about the Republicans giving DACA recipients a path to citizenship? Kek.

Told you so.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post

Oh I know, I'm willing to call him out on bad acts but also praise him for good acts, and that latter part there means I'm absolutely devoted to him, somehow.
    Seems like a token drop of the former to justify a bucket of the latter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Care to link the full bill OP? Clearly you've read it if you have an opinion on it being good or bad...
    There is no bill.... there is a "this is what I want" list from the Whitehouse. It's up to Congress to write a bill.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    DACA protection in exchange for additional 'border security' funding, i.e. the wall.
    A compromise. Imagine that. That's how governing is supposed to work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Realitytrembles View Post
    A compromise. Imagine that. That's how governing is supposed to work.
    As mentioned prior, Trump broke DACA of his own volition. That's coercion, not compromise.

Still waiting for that explanation of how flushing twenty five billion down the toilet is fiscally conservative.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Yeah, I can totally imagine why a fiscal conservative would feel pleased at pissing twenty five billion dollars away on a white vanity project.
    Meanwhile the biggest Gang in Cali isn't the bloods or the crypts in Oakland Isn't the rap gang shit that snoop and the rappers want to talk about its MS13 the almost 95% latino gang who fuel their recruiting off illegal immigrant kids who get into this country sometimes unacompanied and have nothing. so here you can make $$$ just sell these drugs and shoot this guy we your familia now.

Everyone other country is allowed to protect their borders but we arn't for some reason...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moshots View Post
    Meanwhile the biggest Gang in Cali isn't the bloods or the crypts in Oakland Isn't the rap gang shit that snoop and the rappers want to talk about its MS13 the almost 95% latino gang who fuel their recruiting off illegal immigrant kids who get into this country sometimes unacompanied and have nothing. so here you can make $$$ just sell these drugs and shoot this guy we your familia now.

Everyone other country is allowed to protect their borders but we arn't for some reason...
    If it were actually about 'protecting the border' and not 'keeping America white', you might have a point.

Wait, no - you wouldn't. Because walls don't work.

If it were actually about 'protecting the border' and not 'keeping America white', you might have a point.

Wait, no - you wouldn't. Because walls don't work.
    Its not about keeping america white thats passed with every white woman wanting a black dick these days. I mean shit out of like 5 black guys i hang with/know 4 are banging white chicks. Welcome to 2018.

Its about the fact that Illegal is Illegal... Our families came from other countries LEGALLY why should these people get handouts and given free citizenship..

You sneak into mexico you go to jail you sneak into canada you go to jail you sneak into russia you probably die. you sneak into north Korea its 5 years in a labor camp

Make it a criminal offense. i just read a story of a guy deported 42 times in 16 years..... Why is he not in jail? It should be a felony and minimum year in jail to sneak across the border. not to mention gang membership and drug trade being fueled by mexico specifically. They can't fix their own country so why should we open the border to a country that is half ran by drug dealers.
    Last edited by Moshots; 2018-02-14 at 01:12 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its not about keeping america white thats passed with every white woman wanting a black dick these days.
    *sigh*

Its about the fact that Illegal is Illegal... Our families came from other countries LEGALLY why should these people get handouts and given free citizenship..
    Because they are lawfully abiding residents that have made significant contributions to the republic?

This is an argument for changing the law, just so you're aware.

You sneak into mexico you go to jail you sneak into canada you go to jail you sneak into russia you probably die. you sneak into north Korea its 5 years in a labor camp
    I thought the US was above caring what other countries do or think.

Make it a criminal offense. i just read a story of a guy deported 42 times in 16 years..... Why is he not in jail? It should be a felony and minimum year in jail to sneak across the border.
    It's already a crime to enter the country illegally after being deported. Chances are this 'guy' doesn't actually exist or is an outlier.

Its not about keeping america white thats passed with every white woman wanting a black dick these days.
    Careful, you're awfully close to revealing your true character.

i just read a story of a guy deported 42 times in 16 years.....
    Since you just read it, you should have no problem linking us this story?

It's already a crime to enter the country illegally after being deported. Chances are this 'guy' doesn't actually exist or is an outlier.
    But yet we still get stories like
    http://www.kptv.com/story/36974042/m...portland-woman

- - - Updated - - -

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm curious why you think a wall would stop instances of this occurring.

Are we still using MS-13 as our catchall bogeyman for hispanics?

I'm curious why you think a wall would stop instances of this occurring.
    I want more than a wall I want it to become a felony 1 year first offense 5 year 2nd offense life in prison 3rd

and if your illegal and commit a crime you immediately get double the jail time.

I want more than a wall I want it to become a felony 1 year first offense 5 year 2nd offense life in prison 3rd
    I...what? So your solution is to keep the illegal immigrants who repeatedly re-enter the US in the US, putting them in US prisons, where taxpayers would pay for them for the remainder of their life?

Am I understanding you correctly?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I...what? So your solution is to keep the illegal immigrants who repeatedly re-enter the US in the US, putting them in US prisons, where taxpayers would pay for them for the remainder of their life?

In before the next response is calling for the death penalty.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

Make a deal with mexico where if they cant fix their people coming to our country illegally we tax the shit out of everything they import into our country unless they pay for every illegal that we have to house.

We could end Mexico and put them under if we wanted but our goverment has been a bunch of pussies not willing to pull the trigger... Fucking turn mexico into the next cuba if they can't fix themselves... People talk about us working with the saudi's and shit and terrists...

Meanwhile drugs coming out of Mexico kill more than 10 ISIS's do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Make a deal with mexico where if they cant fix their people coming to our country we tax the shit out of everything they import into our country unless they pay for every illegal that we have to house.
    Taxing imports, which would lead to the costs being passed on to....American taxpayers.

Smart.

We could end Mexico and put them under if we wanted but our goverment has been a bunch of pussies not willing to pull the trigger... Fucking turn mexico into the next cuba
    A failure of US border security is now apparently grounds for war against Mexico. Keep digging that hole, though.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Its about the fact that Illegal is Illegal... Our families came from other countries LEGALLY why should these people get handouts and given free citizenship...
    Funny thing is, the US didn't /have/ immigration laws until 1875, and didn't have ones that applied to white people until 1891. So the majority of longstanding American families actually just came over from other countries to get handouts and free citizenship without ever going through any immigration checks.