Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I keep hoping they'd stay truer to their warhammer roots and have the horde be charicature bad guys. I just want to pillage and raid for Gork & Mork. The 'everyone is a good guy!' style is really boring and anathema to enjoyable conflict between the two factions unless you have a good platform to tell a story and not a gargantuan game that moves the story at a snail's pace and no real option for a conclusive end to the fighting.

Quote Originally Posted by Serenais View Post
    Possibly. Or Teldrassil, being a world tree (albeit failed one) might have azerite going through itself, if its roots are deep enough, and additional azerite brought in by the Horde could create what is called a "supercritical state" with nuclear materials.
    Ok also Sounds Good maybe it is an old God an we destroy it:-D

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaganite View Post
    She saw that as a willing sacrifice for the greater good - she chose Kalimdor for Slithius. Tbf the blood elves tried to jump ship last time so why would any horde care about them? With the Nightborne on team red, all the elves can just go there and make a new portal to the sunwell.
    ... it would be super fucking amazing cool if in 9.0 the Belves picked up Silvermoon and the Sunwell Dalaran Style and floated it over the Crater of Theramore. And Dalaran went back to Lordaeron to land in it's divot. Then the Draenei can fly on over to hang out over Lordaeron in a wicked cool Space-Ship. Both sides can have a flying city, and the devs wouldn't need to try and collapse the maps into each other.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Piesor View Post
    This means war !
    I will gank the Horde 24/7 and spam campfires on their corpses.
    Good luck with the new servers!

Quote Originally Posted by Piesor View Post
    This means war !
    I will gank the Horde 24/7 and spam campfires on their corpses.
    Just to send the signal that this could have all been avoided if Vol'jin named Abasik Khampfire as Warchief?

Deleted
    Love how EVERYONE is getting suckered into these data mined text when even Christie Golden (The author of Pre BFA book 'Before The Storm') has stated that leaked info IS NOT ACCURATE.. so calm your tits and stop jumping the gun..

Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    Just in case anyone thought Sylvanas was the 'good guy' or had noble intentions.

Edit: Not quoting this because it's confirmed, quoting it because it perfectly expresses Sylvanas's character.
    Personally I find the text to be an example that shows just how important the Horde is to Sylvanas and also how ruthless she is. She is an undead banshee...they're not going to be warm and fuzzy and rainbows and butterflies........Ruthless =/= evil though.

She's simply willing to do anything and everything to preserve and protect the people that are under her protection, to ensure there's still something to protect that's worth protecting.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    What have the dwarfs/cows every done to bring the legion?

- - - Updated - - -

This guy gets it.

I want the horde to be strong and try and crush the alliance workling together is lame, garrosh was right the rest of the horde just didn’t have the brains to back him up.
    do you understand the difference between "every race " and "almost every race " ?

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by andy123456 View Post
    do you understand the difference between "every race " and "almost every race " ?
    I mean if you want to break it down to almost every race you could site gnolls khobalds murlocs quilboar ect, if your using faction races then dwarfs cows forsaken trolls gnomes goblins. The only races to really draw the legion are orcs elfs goats and humans.

Quote Originally Posted by VooDsXo View Post
    Lore wise, Sargeras has been trying to kill Azeroth because it is infected. Algalon told us the planet is completely corrupt, and we had/have some of the strongest known old gods infesting the planet...I'd say Azeroth is 100% corrupt, and in the end we release Sargeras in a last ditch effort to defeat Azeroth.
    Yeah she probably is going to become some Void Titan called Azerothoth or something and we're going to have cleanse her or kill her and Sargeras will become the next Illidan and help us fight her and the void. I'm actually hoping we don't go down this route and that there's another Titan out there being corrupted while all of our stuff is going on and Sargeras is set loose to fight it and die. I was hoping that after we left Argus... it would have been him and it still can be him.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    I mean if you want to break it down to almost every race you could site gnolls khobalds murlocs quilboar ect, if your using faction races then dwarfs cows forsaken trolls gnomes goblins. The only races to really draw the legion are orcs elfs goats and humans.

drenai , acted as beacon for legion ?? blood elf ??
    you make incomplete argument
    point i made was night elf are not alone responsible for legion invasion , additionally you also stated that night elf did nothing to stop legion which was again incorrect , according to lore..

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    I don't get it. How does this prove Horde are evil?
    They burned teldrassil first. So they are evil. Alliance is just responding by assaulting Undercity.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by andy123456 View Post
    drenai , acted as beacon for legion ?? blood elf ??
    you make incomplete argument
    point i made was night elf are not alone responsible for legion invasion , additionally you also stated that night elf did nothing to stop legion which was again incorrect , according to lore..
    The goats lead them to Outland which then lead them to Azeroth, all elfs lead the legion to Azeroth as they were all the same race during the war of the ancients they didn’t split into high elfs/night elfs till after.

I didn’t say any thing about the night elfs doing nothing about the legion, the night elfs were part of every group to defend Azeroth from the legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got banned from the wow forums for calling her plan retarded since it ignored the Blood Elves and Frostwolves. They say its harassment and all I can think is if we banned everyone who harassed Sylvanas no one would be on the Forums.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    I got banned from the wow forums for calling her plan retarded since it ignored the Blood Elves and Frostwolves. They say its harassment and all I can think is if we banned everyone who harassed Sylvanas no one would be on the Forums.
    It's the R word, dude. Not a matter of harassing a fictitious person.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    I don't get it. How does this prove Horde are evil?
    It doesn't prove anything. Sylvanas stated herself she knows what real enemies are closing in on them. While the Alliance "Pretend play". They took UC from us. So in return our Warchief burned your lame nerdy gaaaay tree world into cinders. A Lannister always pays their debts.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghazan Julio View Post
    It doesn't prove anything. Sylvanas stated herself she knows what real enemies are closing in on them. While the Alliance "Pretend play". They took UC from us. So in return our Warchief burned your lame nerdy gaaaay tree world into cinders. A Lannister always pays their debts.
    nice, nice, you just made a little time mistake, cause the lame nerdy gay tree event is before the attack on undercity

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    nice, nice, you just made a little time mistake, cause the lame nerdy gay tree event is before the attack on undercity
    Don't care. Let it burn.

- - - Updated - - -

Tyrande should have spoken a bit more...sincerely with her dearly beloved lost kin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    It's the R word, dude. Not a matter of harassing a fictitious person.
    I don't care retard is not an offensive word not that it matters. If blizz hates the word retard so much then it should be censored like curse words are on the forums.

If you search retard on the forums you will get 10000 hits the max it can show. Banning a person for saying that word would leave the forum empty.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    I don't care retard is not an offensive word not that it matters. If blizz hates the word retard so much then it should be censored like curse words are on the forums.

If you search retard on the forums you will get 10000 hits the max it can show. Banning a person for saying that word would leave the forum empty.

everything can be offensive if you get enough reports from salty fanboys, i get a lot already, my ban end in march
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2018-02-16 at 01:50 AM.