Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    Those treehuggers deserved whatever they get. They're race has done nothing but struggle over the 10,000 years they had to prepare for every legion invasion and they did nothing but get all hippy like.

Also another tree can be made, infact this tree iirc could also be corrupted by an old god and more can be made.

lol was just going to quote that... the most bullshit thing ive read today.
    do u even know the lore ??
    how was Archimonde defeated(not wod Archimonde)???

Grand Marshal Saurfang.

There's no humans in the Horde, but humans are the centre of the story, they are leading the army of light, they're naturals when it comes magic and stuff, etc, sadly, it means that anyone who's opposing them is bad by default.

I guess, Blizz decided to roll w/ it.

At this point it's also obvious that Saurfang will collude w/ Russians Alliance. Also, not a fan of the idea of him becoming the next Warchief. He should've died in WotLK instead of Dranosh.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    "Helya did nothing wrong!"
    Lore-wise she did nothing wrong, Odyn fucked her and not only her up quite badly, so she wanted to take revenge on him, but because we needed his help we decided to clean up after him and silence her. Odyn is the Weinstein of WoW, but unlike his RL counterpart, everything went according to his plan
    Last edited by ls-; 2018-02-14 at 08:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    Weren't they supposed to be a small exiled group and not this huge army?
    Blizzard really sucks at being consistent and writing their own story = /
    Consistency is the last thing you should expect when it comes to Blizz writing

This is only news for Horde fanboys

Deleted
    I'm starting to feel bad for Blizzard, they are trying to paint a gray picture of the factions and people just make everything black and white because anything complicated might be too much to comprehend.
    Shouting "Sylvanas is evil." or X is evil for that matter is just childish. The world isn't black and white, people can have different ideas of morals without being a psychopath. If pragmatism is evil then I guess I'm evil as well... shit, guess I should just kill myself.

"Honor means nothing to a corpse, Saurfang. You have the luxury of underestimating death, but it is something with which I am intimately familiar.
    Maybe you don't care if your people die so long as it is honorable, but to me, this Horde is worth saving. Anyone who disagrees does not deserve to stand among us."

These 2 lines, while harsh, are completly 100% true. Honour is a fucking pointless concept that was made up by leaders to feel morally superior and have their underlings die for them, because dying for X is so honourable.
    And so fucking what if the Horde attacked Teldrassil, they have been at war for decades and a complete new resource has been discovered. Saurfang is a great guy, but believing that the Alliance will just sit around doing nothing with the likes of Genn, Rogers and Jaina, is delusional at best. I don't even like the faction war, but there are plenty of in-lore reasons why one would want to be the first to strike.

10+ Year Old Account
    Horde are the bad guys alright. And the Alliance are so pure and innocent. Lead by the amazing leadership of the Night Elves. By the way, quick question, I saw Malygos' head on EBAY the other day. Do you think Tyrande would be interested? I know how she loves to collect dead dragon aspects. I just wanted to get her something she'd appreciate.

inb4: "She was corrupted!" And yet, Tyrande didn't hesitate to kill her and didn't even try to help purify her. GG Tyrande, GG. I didn't even like Ysera and I cried more than Tyrande did.
    Last edited by De Lupe; 2018-02-14 at 08:53 AM.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

10+ Year Old Account
    Can you point out what of the text claims they are? Blizzard has always been adamant that none of the two factions are the bad guys.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    World of WARcraft

How many times does it have to be said? Both factions are moving towards claiming a continent each atm, which will cause a true cold war between the two.

Honestly BFA feels like it might be setting up a reboot of the series, or at least a spinoff game.

I'm gonna wait until the full context is made... or just wait for the book which comes out in 4 months.

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    What the fuck is bad about that? It seems legit.
    While it seems legit, there's one "tiny" issue, Quel'Thalas + Sunwell which are in EK, unless Belves decide to turn their entire state into a group of flying island and move it elsewhere, this plan will never come true.

don't see how that makes the horde the bad guys, but even if they turn out to be so what? they're still way more interesting and unique than an alliance of boy scouts led by a fruity little ken doll. i hope sylvanas outlives everybody just to piss off the haters.
    Last edited by Broken Fox; 2018-02-14 at 09:05 AM.

Sylvanas still has no actual reason to exist since arthas died.
    All she is looking for is how to prolong her life and perhaps share a bit of that with the forsaken... that is it.

She has no grander plan than that, no ideology or goal in mind.
    Sylvanas is just a shallow poorly written character, even worse than garrosh.

Is there anything in that text that says or allows for the assumption that Horde are the "bad guys" here? I must be missing it. Insert a random skirmish started by the Alliance before this text, and it would look like a retaliation.

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    You could say the same for Teldrassil, Bloodmyst and Azuremyst Isle.
    Well, Teldrassil will be burning in BfA. As for Bloodmyst, spacegoats now have Vindicar and they could finally repair Exodar, so it's manageable.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    Sylvanas still has no actual reason to exist since arthas died.
    All she is looking for is how to prolong her life and perhaps share a bit of that with the forsaken... that is it.

She has no grander plan than that, no ideology or goal in mind.
    Sylvanas is just a shallow poorly written character, even worse than garrosh.
    Doofus logic. You can say the same about every other character. Not like any of them have some grand place in the future of the story. Everyone’s just trying to survive.

Who cares if the Horde is evil?

Quote Originally Posted by Broken Fox View Post
    Doofus logic. You can say the same about every other character. Not like any of them have some grand place in the future of the story. Everyone’s just trying to survive.
    Tsk-tsk, Anduin has

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    Tsk-tsk, Anduin has
    No one cares about Anduin

10+ Year Old Account
    What??? Horde started yet another World War? IMPOSSIBRU!!!

*shocked and surprised gasps and gesticulating*