Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by AcidicSyn View Post
    tbh I feel like it would be better to get the rights back and partner with someone like netflix or amazon to make a series for warcraft. But.... yeah /sadface
    I find it amazing that cultures who are way older than the western european and US's, like the Chinese or Asian in general are dealing with this cultural phenomenon much more rational and relaxed than the so called "tolerant" and "open" western cultures. Makes you think...

10+ Year Old Account
    This is just going to end up looking like a war movie. What's the point?

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    I don't remember CoD having an actual story. I hope this isn't their alternative to make CoD over Warcraft movies.
    Modern warfare 1-3 has a legitimate storyline throughout them and could easily be adapted to film.
    Originally Posted by Tradewind
    Well yeah, did you see the daughter? 0/10, would not bang.

Another garbage movie tainting their brand. What do they think to achieve with it??

COD: Modern Warfare certainly could be done with maybe Sean Pertwee playing Captain Price, Kevin McKidd reprising his role as Soap and numerous roles like Ghost and Commander Shepherd.

COD as a WW2 film wouldnt work so they should just make the plot of MW1 and 2 into a kickass modern war thriller which shouldnt be fucking PG-13!

Quote Originally Posted by Pickynerd View Post
    Soldier 1: ratta tat tat! *point blank range*

Soldier 2: Missed me! *Knifes enemy down"

If its a war based on the game, I hope it is a comedy.
    Don't forget some dumbass jumping around like a rabbit.

CoD as a movie? Perhaps it could work.

CoD: Zombies as a movie? Quite possibly even a better chance.

Now I'm feeling much better about The Division movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Vishy View Post
    Modern warfare 1-3 has a legitimate storyline throughout them and could easily be adapted to film.
    Even CoD 1 and 2 have pretty good story lines, even though they are fragmented going between armies/fronts. CoD 2 was actually a brilliant single player game with both story and cinematic set pieces.

Still I would imagine the MW portion of CoD to get the movie treatment with the pretty good cast of characters they had.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexisSanchez View Post
    Lets hope its more castlevania than doom in terms of video game to movie quality
    I really don't want to see a movie about US soldiers talking about goat fucking, thank you.

Also... why the hell would you compare a cheaply-made Anime to a Hollywood big-budget movie?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by quras View Post
    Don't forget some dumbass jumping around like a rabbit.
    OMG! Between you and that other poster - YES! I'd friggin die laughing if that was what that movie was about! ^_^

Now I can't wait to see all the parody videos that are soon to be produced using those ideas! ^_^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by quras View Post
    I was thinking the same thing.

COD doesn't have enough of a story in game to care about much less having to watch it. COD is entertain enough to play. Watching it in a theater is something I'd pass on and I don't even need a trailer to make that decision right now.
    Does it matter? I mean Hollywood made a movie out of Battleship...think it's safe to say CoD has more story than that lol

Deleted
    To be honest, I think the Modern Warfare series does have potential for some great action movies.

A movie with Soap, Ghost and the gang? Sign me up!

Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    Does it matter? I mean Hollywood made a movie out of Battleship...think it's safe to say CoD has more story than that lol
    Yea it matters because that one sucked too.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Obviously it will be Rated R since a lot of Mothers will be getting fucked on-screen.

Will still be better than the Warcraft movie

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's safe to say it'll be your typical summer movie with light plot.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexisSanchez View Post
    Lets hope its more castlevania than doom in terms of video game to movie quality
    am i the only one who likes the doom movies? though i've never played the games