Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    What Blood Elves did she kill in WotLK then?
    Silver Covenant.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karzerus View Post
    Blood Elves were never her people - the High Elves are, and now the Void Elves are as well.

Learn your lore.
    Uh, you learn your lore. Blood elves are just renamed high elves.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Blood Elves were never her people - the High Elves are, and now the Void Elves are as well.

Learn your lore.
    If you don't know what the hell you're talking about please don't bother quoting me, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Uh, you learn your lore. Blood elves are just renamed high elves.
    The Blood Elves -as a group- were never associated with Alleria Windrunner. I'm not talking about the race here, as I'm obviously naming different factions here.

Thus the point that the BEs were never her people, despite once having been High Elves, but that is irrelevant as they are a very different people now.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    If you don't know what the hell you're talking about please don't bother quoting me, thank you.
    Your arrogance only compounds your ignorance.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    The Blood Elves -as a group- were never associated with Alleria Windrunner. I'm not talking about the race here, as I'm obviously naming different factions here.

Thus the point that the BEs were never her people, despite once having been High Elves, but that is irrelevant as they are a very different people now.
    The "High elves" as they are known now weren't associated with Alleria either, they are not the same people they once were either.

So I guess you can argue only the Void elves are her people, but she still desperately wanted Silvermoon to join her.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Lol'thetard is pretty irrelevant and boring. It seems the thread is about Alleria now. Lmao.
    "Father, is it over? I see only darkness before me."

Learn your lore.
    umbric ans his followers were blood elves, allaria tried to recruit quelthalas for the alliance, in telogrus there are blood elves

Learn your lore

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    The "High elves" as they are known now weren't associated with Alleria either, they are not the same people they once were either.

So I guess you can argue only the Void elves are her people, but she still desperately wanted Silvermoon to join her.
    The High Elves of the Silver Covenant were the same High Elves who lived in Silvermoon prior to Alleria heading into the Dark Portal. They are the only ones who haven't been changed, so they are still her people, and even being led by her sister, a Windrunner which only strengthens my point.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    umbric ans his followers were blood elves, allaria tried to recruit quelthalas for the alliance, in telogrus there are blood elves

Learn your lore
    "and now the Void Elves as well"

Learn to read.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    It seems Sylvanas intends to relocate and create her new empire in the west, so loosing the eastern Kingdoms seems to be in her calculus.
    Indeed, to me the whole belf starting zone, with that only big door as a passage to it, seems way easier to defend both than Undercity and Orgrimmar.

I don’t think the Horde will leave Silvermoon without even try to hold it.

for all those who say that the blood elves are not the people of alleria tell them in telogrus there are blood elves!
    Silvermoon Scholar

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Silvermoon_Scholar

Quote Originally Posted by chiddie View Post

I don’t think the Horde will leave Silvermoon without even try to hold it.
    They can just take it with them to be honest they have more than enough arcane power and knowledge to uplift the city.

10+ Year Old Account
    They can just take it with them to be honest they have more than enough arcane power and knowledge to uplift the city.
    "They thought DALARAN was an impressive floating city? We'll show them..."
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarocket View Post
    I'm curious how strongly she feels about them anymore - she got chased out of Silvermoon after she messed with the Sunwell and most of her former allies are in the Alliance now. Her only living sister is in the Alliance while the Horde (and the Blood Elves - not High Elves anymore) are following her undead sister who is apparently burning down trees. Admittedly we don't know all the details of the burning of Teldrassil but I have a feeling that such a thing did not endear Alleria to the entire Horde faction.

As I mentioned above though - she may not even consider "Blood" Elves to be her people. Silvermoon is her homeland but the people have changed ideologically and a bit physically too with that whole fel magic experiment.
    Not to mention, for her it has been a thousand years. Actual 1000 years. I'm sure it's not difficult to feel detached from those elves, especially considering what they've been doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    Ahem, blood elves ain't people.
    I uh... I fixed that for you.

I can already see it they actually take the entire untainted part of Quel'thalas, sipping wine while laughing about the speck of dust the Kirin tor are floating around with, like the smug bastards they are.

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't get it. Why everyone says how Alleria turns on her people? She was their ruler or what? She now have different path and new family, new priorities.

Look at Jaina. She sided with Thrall against her father and people. Why i don't see Horde complaining about it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azahel View Post
    Not to mention, for her it has been a thousand years. Actual 1000 years. I'm sure it's not difficult to feel detached from those elves, especially considering what they've been doing.
    That's kind of what I was trying to get at with that post. She's lived such a different life...while Silvermoon is her homeland and the people of Silvermoon are "her people". She may find it difficult to associate with them anymore. It's like how in the Lord of the Rings series all of the Hobbits that end up traveling out of the Shire come back and just feel out of place. That's not a perfect comparison obviously since Bilbo wasn't exiled from the Shire and never had to go to war against the Hobbits after coming back but that sense of not belonging could definitely be a thing for Alleria going forward.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

7+ Year Old Account
    Meanwhile Alliance loading their new big Azerite cannon and aim at flying Silvermoon...

- Say Hello Nazjatar!

10+ Year Old Account
    I can already see it they actually take the entire untainted part of Quel'thalas, sipping wine while laughing about the speck of dust the Kirin tor are floating around with, like the smug bastards they are.
    I love it...I want it. I also just want them to grab the Sunwell on their way out. I also want the Nightborne there being all fancy with them. They can bring the arcwine.

Maybe they could, as last measure (never understood how half of the city can be still tainted, they should have gathered more than enough power to untaint it, by now).

But homeland is homeland after all, I think they will at least try to resist, unless Lady B has some other plans.