Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    “...Salgado said. “It’s hard, but I feel I have to give a voice to the voiceless ’cause these kids can’t speak.””

Isn’t two quite old to not be able to speak?

Perhaps the unibrow was retarding her development.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iETHOSi View Post
    If this is real, this is fucking hilarious!
    In what world is causing undue pain (waxing hurts, in case you weren't aware) to a small child considered "hilarious", though?

That daycare employee be like:

Last edited by iETHOSi; 2018-02-14 at 06:20 PM.
    120 | 110 | 110 | 110 | 101 | 101 | 101 | 100
    91 | 91 | 80 | 70 | 70 | 60 | 60

I'm sure that the child will be thrilled to grow up with this story and her face plastered all over social media. I can't help but feel like the parents are exploiting the situation for their own gain. The daycare's decision may have been misguided and inappropriate, yet the reaction of her parents is just as problematic.

Parents probably did it in order to gain attention.

What have I just read?

7+ Year Old Account
    Currently 47°, -122° ... Originally 53°, -9°
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Parents probably did it in order to gain attention.
    Pasco Washington is a shithole town with little merit. It wouldn't surprise me either way.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Again, who the fk cares? Jesus the shit you people get triggered over these days is downright embarrassing
    Welcome to another Mall Security thread. Dude get's triggered by damn near anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Medium9 View Post
    The thread was silly. The sheer amount of talk about something THAT trivial. Typical chickens' chitter chatter.
    Someone that you loves gives you a gift for your birthday, something that makes you feel special, something that empowers you and then the other person you lives strips that away from you
    Also: Emotional harm... Your beloved grams dying is emotional harm, yet everybody would say that's just how life is. Seriously. If THAT's enough harm to warrant that kind of talk, you really have to be very very thin skinned. Yes, even as a teen.
    Reminds me of the girl who committed suicide because her father shaved her head on camera. Yes, if something causes you emotional harm then it's abuse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unsubstantiated evidence as well. Sucks. But it's a unibrow. It will grow back.

10+ Year Old Account
    If this is real, then this would be an illegal action taken by the daycare.

If this is fake, then who cares?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Oogzy View Post
    That child's forehead isn't very red for having recently been waxed. I could be wrong, but seems unlikely.
    I have my eyebrows waxxed every 2-3 weeks and the forehead never gets any swelling, its usually the edges of my eyebrows that might get a tiny wound or redness (probably since I also get it plucked a bit)

If true, it isn't about getting it waxed, it's about doing it without parental notice and approval.

Quote Originally Posted by Dsonsion View Post
    The unibrow will grow angrier and stronger. You cannot fight the unibrow.