Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Of course not. And am certainly not right all the time. If someone can prove I am about my beliefs, I will admit it. But then again, it has to be convincing not only to the poster, but for myself. There is the issue some struggle dealing with. And na. just because people attack me does not mean I am right. But what it does mean, if they are acting childish and resorting to insults, our discussions will be over, because I am not going to waste any more time with someone who still acts like that. It is non constructive.
    You compared guns to airplanes. If you can't see how ignorant of a comparison is, then I really don't care that you call me childish. That's a dumb ass comparison lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    You compared guns to airplanes. If you can't see how ignorant of a comparison is, then I really don't care that you call me childish. That's a dumb ass comparison lol.
    Planes are also heavily regulated more so than most things and require a loooottt of training. to do anything commercially. Plus you know... getting a plane is a tad harder. Its overall a horrid comparison

+ evidence and studies show planes are the safest way to travel.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    But the NRA is blaming you!
    Idc what the dumb nra think. I don't even get why they exist plus muller is investigating them for funneling russian money

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Idc what the dumb nra think. I don't even get why they exist plus muller is investigating them for funneling russian money
    They should be investigated for blaming you. This is pure lies!

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    When am I wrong?
    Lol! like now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol! like now?
    The NRA has blamed video games. I am not wrong in this statement.

15+ Year Old Account
    They should be investigated for blaming you. This is pure lies!
    Im fine with suing for slander

10+ Year Old Account
    Planes are also heavily regulated more so than most things and require a loooottt of training. to do anything commercially. Plus you know... getting a plane is a tad harder. Its overall a horrid comparison

+ evidence and studies show planes are the safest way to travel.
    Which is true. Was not too safe for those on the planes however which crashed into the Twin Towers. You know how you would feel about statistics, if you were a victim.

- - - Updated - - -

The NRA has blamed video games. I am not wrong in this statement.
    Of course not. I think they are wrong. But you were wrong in saying when I am wrong?, as if it was possible you have not been.

10+ Year Old Account
    Which is true. Was not too safe for those on the planes however which crashed into the Twin Towers. You know how you would feel about statistics, if you were a victim.
    Sounds like I am not wrong and you are just being obtuse and misinforming.

i dont think anyone cares.. and you'll all continue with your lives the same way you have been in a month or two.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like I am not wrong and you are just being obtuse and misinforming.
    You are not wrong planes are the safest from of travel. I agree with that and did not say they were not. But still does not change the fact for those who have died in plane crashes, those statistics do not mean shit to them or their surviving family and loved ones. It may even impact what you feel is safe no matter what the statistics data shows. Does not disprove planes as a rule are safer than most forms of travel. I understand that.

10+ Year Old Account
    You are not wrong planes are the safest from of travel. I agree with that and did not say they were not. But still does not change the fact for those who have died in plane crashes, those statistics do not mean shit to them or their surviving family and loved ones. It may even impact what you feel is safe no matter what the statistics data shows. Does not disprove planes as a rule are safer than most forms of travel. I understand that.
    and this has to do with me how?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    The NRA exists to train school shooters, apparently.
    https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/...-got-nra-grant
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    and this has to do with me how?
    Relax and do not worry about it. We are debating in circles. Which I share some of the blame for doing. I apologize.

10+ Year Old Account
    Relax and do not worry about it. We are debating in circles. Which I share some of the blame for doing. I apologize.
    I dont think there is blame to share here. Its all you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    The NRA exists to train school shooters, apparently.
    https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/...-got-nra-grant
    You know the fallacy of trying to connect some common things with each other and then blaming one source for any bad thing which happens. Kind of like blaming all Muslims for the actions of a few radicals.

- - - Updated - - -

I dont think there is blame to share here. Its all you.
    Ok......

10+ Year Old Account
    You know the fallacy of trying to connect some common things with each other and then blaming one source for any bad thing which happens. Kind of like blaming all Muslims for the actions of a few radicals.
    If the NRA didn't have a history of consistently blocking reasonable gun legislation, I might agree with you on where the blame lies. Mind you, it isn't even most members of the NRA that I blame. It is the small portion of the NRA that has most of the money and doesn't give a shit about human lives.

I'm not a fan of "profit at any cost" being viewed as an acceptable business model for any industry, but it certainly pisses me off more when it comes to the gun industry.
    Last edited by TEHPALLYTANK; 2018-02-17 at 06:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    If the NRA didn't have a history of consistently blocking reasonable gun legislation, I might agree with you on where the blame lies.
    I am not in agreement all the time for some of their decisions and am not a member. But which reasonable gun laws have they opposed? Universal back grounds checks may be one. not sure. They at first did support a ban on Bumpstocks. But did read, they had backtracked on that. Which is dumb if that is true. Overall, they seem to be strong advocates of protecting the rights of the US citizens to keep and bear arms. Which I do support the Second Amendment is fine as is.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am not in agreement all the time for some of their decisions and am not a member. But which reasonable gun laws have they opposed? Universal back grounds checks may be one. not sure. They at first did support a ban on Bumpstocks. But did read, they had backtracked on that. Which is dumb if that is true. Overall, they seem to be strong advocates of protecting the rights of the US citizens to keep and bear arms. Which I do support the Second Amendment is fine as is.
    Why do they block CDC research?
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.126ff4d6bf2d

Also dont try to pull a TJ here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do they block CDC research?
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.126ff4d6bf2d

Also dont try to pull a TJ here.
    Gun violence overall has been on the decline now for decades. As crime overall. Maybe the money could be spent better else where? Not sure why they would be against it from a pro gun rights stance. I am not.

Try to pull a Tear Jerker?