Who cares, seriously who fucking cares? America doesn't that's for damn sure. The politicians and the people of the U.S. have told the entire world over and over again that human lives don't mean a damn thing compared to a simple machine made of plastic and metal that fires pieces of metal. We have deified a stupid machine to be this all mighty sacred god in this country that none may question. Florida, Las Vegas, Orlando, Sandy Hook, Aurora, Columbine none of these fucking matter because we have told ourselves and the world that no amount of human lives will ever amount to even one gun. A thousand, ten thousand, a hundred thousand, hell even a million U.S. citizens could be gunned down in mass shootings this year and still we will tell the world "guns don't kill people, people kill people", "it's too soon to talk about gun control", "gun control only takes guns from the good guys and only criminals have guns". All a bunch of bullshit we feed ourselves so that we continue to worship the allmighty gun god of this country.

15+ Year Old Account
    This happened in Florida?
    Such a nice part of the US, Beautiful weather, chill life.
    Instead of taking it easy somewhere catching a tan, someone in the US decides to shoot at a bunch of kids.
    Americans

Another school shooting in USA, color me surprised.

More of those happen every month in USA than yearly in the rest of the civilized world combined.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pathora44 View Post
    Who cares, seriously who fucking cares? America doesn't that's for damn sure. The politicians and the people of the U.S. have told the entire world over and over again that human lives don't mean a damn thing compared to a simple machine made of plastic and metal that fires pieces of metal. We have deified a stupid machine to be this all mighty sacred god in this country that none may question. Florida, Las Vegas, Orlando, Sandy Hook, Aurora, Columbine none of these fucking matter because we have told ourselves and the world that no amount of human lives will ever amount to even one gun. A thousand, ten thousand, a hundred thousand, hell even a million U.S. citizens could be gunned down in mass shootings this year and still we will tell the world "guns don't kill people, people kill people", "it's too soon to talk about gun control", "gun control only takes guns from the good guys and only criminals have guns". All a bunch of bullshit we feed ourselves so that we continue to worship the allmighty gun god of this country.
    No no no gunz r good, we need r gunz, how can I possibly function without a gun? What if evil government comes to take my property, how will I shoot cops without my beloved guns?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehezbegar View Post
    That's why i said part of the blame is on school that they did not submit this issue to the Police....wasn't he expelled because he threatened to other students ?
    Yet at the same time I do wonder if it would've helped, since the police often can't do anything unless something actually goes wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinpachi View Post
    The bitch was an antifa supporter. now they will fully label them a terrorist group. This is good for the college campuses, worldwide

Yeah, the maga hat was a giveaway. Clearly antifa.

Luckily florida is a death Penalty state. This kid gonna get the leathal injection in a few years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moshots View Post
    Luckily florida is a death Penalty state. This kid gonna get the leathal injection in a few years.
    Praise the Lord, problem solved!

15+ Year Old Account
    Gunshine state
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/14/us/fl...ing/index.html

Thoughts and prayers to those affected, because of course it's "too soon" to talk about actually doing anything to help prevent this kind of thing.
    Haha, thoughts and prayers :-)
    Anyway: https://www.theonion.com/no-way-to-p...s-r-1823016659

This is evolution, the monkey the man, then the gun.
    Darwin works, keep selling those guns and assault weapons.
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-
    https://bdsmovement.net/

Quote Originally Posted by Nehezbegar View Post
    That's why i said part of the blame is on school that they did not submit this issue to the Police....wasn't he expelled because he threatened to other students ?
    How do you know he wasn't reported?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinpachi View Post
    The bitch was an antifa supporter. now they will fully label them a terrorist group. This is good for the college campuses, worldwide
    Looking more like he was a Trumpanzees if pictures of him in a MAGA hat are any indication.

Does that mean we should brand Trump supporters terrorists? We should certainly label the NRA a terrorist organization at this point given their support for nutjobs like this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Moshots View Post
    Yeah after all the taxpayer bucks go into holding him for years.

Anyways, I actually live in Coral Springs, and sister works at Parkland City Hall (the high school was Parkland's High School). Thankfully shooter never came near CH; she's totally fine, just went through a lockdown. Thoughts and prayers to anyone who was affected
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

All the high and mighty in this post makes me lol. 17 kids die and suddenly everyone cares about human life but we don't talk about the 20,000+ people dying each day from starvation, the millions of homeless people, the people that don't have access to clean water, child sex slave trade, etc...nope no one gives a shit until something happens and it's big in the news...and you'll forget about this in less than a week. Quit pretending you give a shit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Erbel View Post
    Correct. What you do have is an increasingly volatile issue with your leaders inviting a feral invasive species into your countries in massive droves and encouraging them to destroy your culture, rape your women, and bankrupt your country trying to give them everything.

I'll take the occasional shooting over my livelihood being completely taken away.
    You guys make it so easy

Must be nice living in an alternate reality like this.

Deleted
    The worst part of this (imo) is the braindead people even here on MMO-C who are actually still sitting here defending their fucking "freedom" to have guns.

No other place on earth has mass shootings like this. None.

No other place on earth

YOu call these people criminals and then its just like whitewashing everything because you know crtiminals will be criminals.

These are teenage children. They are so full of hormones they cant grasp what they are actually doing. If they didnt have acces to guns this just wouldnt happen.

Literally the rest of the world is facepalming so fucking hard at you guys

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    The worst part of this (imo) is the braindead people even here on MMO-C who are actually still sitting here defending their fucking "freedom" to have guns.

No other place on earth has mass shootings like this. None.

No other place on earth

YOu call these people criminals and then its just like whitewashing everything because you know crtiminals will be criminals.

These are teenage children. They are so full of hormones they cant grasp what they are actually doing. If they didnt have acces to guns this just wouldnt happen.

Literally the rest of the world is facepalming so fucking hard at you guys
    But but muh gunz can't be wrong. It's all evil government propaganda agents that are after muh gunz.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Do we have a separate thread for every episode of Star Trek?

Why do we have a separate thread for each episode of this comedy then OP?

The USA has spoken - they are fine with this happening, everything else is just commentary on the latest episode.

Oh I forgot - here are some 'thoughts and prayers' to help prevent the next one.

Infracted
    Lmao why was this post infracted.

I feel terrible for the families:,(
    At one point you need to stop feeling terrible for them and pity them for not protesting against the country's laws that allowed this to happen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Lmao why was this post infracted.

At one point you need to stop feeling terrible for them and pity them for not protesting against the country's laws that allowed this to happen.
    Might be over the line but it was pretty damn funny and fitting tbh
    (Not the situation ofc but it is kinda comical that people are still defending this)

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    Might be over the line but it was pretty damn funny and fitting tbh
    (Not the situation ofc but it is kinda comical that people are still defending this)
    I don't think it was over the line at all.