10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    The change hadn't/hasn't come in to affect yet...Google would help with that.

The voluntary code has been brought in to ensure immediate action before a planned ban on sales to under 18s and minimum sentences for offenders are brought in by Parliament.
    Also our government is going to add in new legislation on carrying acid which would make it illegal.

You can come back in a few years when these changes can take affect.

Edit:

I may hate my government but THIS is what you do when you have a problem

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41484909
    Last edited by draykorinee; 2018-02-15 at 12:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Also re-read what I said you seemed to miss a few key points.

Don't link me things from Infowars.....

- - - Updated - - -

Now show me where that happens weekly.

Fun Fact: Its easier to get a gun than it is to get a truck.
    School shootings happen weekly?

It's easier to get a gun than it is to get a truck? That's complete bullshit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Missed View Post
    A story. One story. Maybe 2, 3 tops. Want to make comparisons?
    Crazy people will find a way to kill lots of people. Timothy McVeigh killed 168 people without firing one shot.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    The change hadn't/hasn't come in to affect yet...Google would help with that.

Also our government is going to add in new legislation on carrying acid which would make it illegal.

You can come back in a few years when these changes can take affect.
    Drugs are illegal
    Shoot up schools is illegal

yet these things still happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    You would however have a better chance of reducing the kill total. Unless he used a bomb. Then again, there are ways to check for those. Guards at the entrance. Each student shows a student ID card or no entry allowed. We did that at a facility I worked at and it had up to 3800+ people working in it.
    Listen to yourself LOL. So broken.

First You only have to be 18 and have a state ID to buy a gun , You must be 18 with a valid drivers license to get a Truck. So yes it is in fact easier to get a Gun because you must first get a permanent and hold it for X time (based on age) and then get a Drivers license to buy a Truck. They also cost much more than a gun.

Getting a Truck has a lot more steps than getting a gun.

Second there has bee 18 mass shootings in 2018, We are 8 weeks into 2018 that is on average 2.25 Mass Shootings a week.

I know its hard for some Woke Hidden Trump supporters to understand fact.

#TheMoreYouKnow
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2018-02-15 at 12:57 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

15+ Year Old Account
    Even "weekly" is belittling the problem. 18 thus far this year. How many weeks have there been? 7. Twice a week is more like it.

A lot easier. Driving license requires a lot more work than getting a gun. Driving license costs more than doing those gun checks. Truck costs a lot more than a gun.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Crazy people will find a way to kill lots of people. Timothy McVeigh killed 168 people without firing one shot.
    There are not many Tim McVeighs running around.. there are a ton of idiot Devin Patrick Kelleys. Just stop :/

So, turns out the shooter was a Trumper and hated Muslims. Surprise.

10+ Year Old Account

Drugs are illegal

So you think we shouldn't have laws on murder because people do it anyway? Sure thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    First You only have to be 18 and have a state ID to buy a gun , You must be 18 with a valid drivers license to get a Truck. So yes it is in fact easier to get a Gun because you must first get a permanent and hold it for X time (based on age) and then get a Drivers license to buy a Truck. They also cost much more than a gun.

Getting a Truck has a lot more steps than getting a gun.

Second there has bee 18 mass shootings in 2018, We are 8 weeks into 2018 that is on average 2.25 Mass Shootings a week.

I know its hard for some Woke Hidden Trump supporters to understand fact.

#TheMoreYouKnow
    Oh, now we're going to include gang activity? Yeah if we made guns illegal all those gangbanger shootings would stop. Good point, you solved the problem. Why didn't we think of this sooner!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oogzy View Post
    Still don't understand why there's not even slightly stricter gun control in the USA.

‘No Way To Prevent This,’ Says Only Nation Where This Regularly Happens
    https://www.theonion.com/no-way-to-p...s-r-1823016659
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

Oh, now we're going to include gang activity? Yeah if we made guns illegal all those gangbanger shootings would stop. Good point, you solved the problem. Why didn't we think of this sooner!
    Many nations thought of it. Works really well for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Even "weekly" is belittling the problem. 18 thus far this year. How many weeks have there been? 7. Twice a week is more like it.

A lot easier. Driving license requires a lot more work than getting a gun. Driving license costs more than doing those gun checks. Truck costs a lot more than a gun.
    I can't even take you serious if you think guns are easier to get than getting a truck. I guess you never heard of renting a truck or theft to get a truck, or that people drive without a license.

Stop deflecting you are bad at it.

You made a comment about massive acid attacks (was proven wrong because its impossible to do unless u use a fucken fire hose)
    You made a comment saying Trucks are easier then guns to get (once again proven wrong)
    You commented saying I was wrong about there being mass shootings weekly (I proved that shit wrong).

Be a man bow the fuck out and admit you was wrong. You have no defense you just deflect and your bullshit can be disproved with a simple google search.

Got a real argument come back at me but don't deflect and don't hyperbole.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    How do you explain the amount of mass shootings you see every week in the US compared to none in Denmark?

Especially factoring in that this is done by Americans and not immigrants coming here to destroy your country. Its simply your own population doing these things.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Drugs are illegal

Some will find a way. Some won't. Lives would be spared. But who cares about humans, am I right? Guns are more important.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Many nations thought of it. Works really well for them.
    Comparing apples to oranges. If you made all guns illegal today, not only are there too many in circulation but we boarder Mexico and they should just be shipped up here. But ball all means compare it to countries that have their own island or boarder security.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Missed View Post
    Some will find a way. Some won't. Lives would be spared. But who cares about humans, am I right? Guns are more important.
    Good thinking, I think we should make drugs illegal to save lives as well. Oh wait...

I can't even take you serious if you think guns are easier to get than getting a truck. I guess you never heard of renting a truck or theft to get a truck, or that people drive without a license.
    Cant rent a truck without licence and credit card

15+ Year Old Account
    Renting a truck requires you to have: a) a driving license b) money.

And theft....please. Guns can't be stolen?

The rest of the world did think of it sooner and it worked.

So far in 2018 there’s been a school shooting every 3 days...
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!