Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    No one said conservatives are Nazis. I have a lot more in common with a conservative that just wants to make sure his family is taken care of than some rich white boy in congress.

But this shooter is a Nazi. a literal white supremacist. Nazis have shot people, run them over, lynched them. They are subhuman. They dont deserve a second chance because despite all peace offerings and olive branches they continue to shoot up schools and drive over peaceful protestors.

A Nazi is a nazi and no amount of nazi sympathizer rhetoric can change that.
    He isn’t even white, what’s next you’re gonna tell me Daniel Ortega founded the KKk

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    I want genocide of who?
    Nazis who elected Hitler who Genocided Jews an actual race of people along with others that lead to them getting shot punched and killed for supporting an evil dictator who didn’t care about them at all in the end?
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

I want genocide of who?
    Anyone you decide is trash, exactly like the Nazis decided.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    That's not my view.

My view is that "punching a Nazi" doesn't stop people from becoming Nazi's, and that committing violence for an opinion is wrong.
    Considering the rise of white supremacist groups in the US since 2008, I am not surprised people are attacking them; what did you expect? A civil public discussion on the pro's and con's of gassing Jews or beheading gypsies? I am not sure what you were expecting here.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    If you weren't saying you wanted to kill them, I wouldn't have to tell you not to.
    Hi. They want to kill all of us. That is their goal.

Seriously dude, why does the security of PoC / LGBT / disabled people not matter to you? You ever go to one of them and tell them to their face:"It is very important to me that some white boys can call for your eradication in peace"?

Seriously dude, why does the security of PoC / LGBT / disabled people not matter to you? You ever go to one of them and tell them to their face:"It is very important to me that some white boys can call for your eradication in peace"?
    Nazis also claimed the Juden wanted to kill them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Anyone you decide is trash, exactly like the Nazis decided.
    Ah. Further nonsense.

"Killing people of color, LGBT people and disabled people is the same as trying to stop that."

No, it makes you a useful tool.

You don't know what fascism is. Please learn words first.
    Well, you are a violent authoritarian, you seem every bit the fascist that Nazis are. And, considering you have called me racist, sexist, homophobic, and misogynistic (all without any real cause), I'd say you are the one with a problem. Luckily, people like you are almost always just mouthy teenagers on the internet, or else we'd have even more shootings in schools.

10+ Year Old Account

You pretty much summed him up and BernieBros.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

I'm testing a theory. Would you say white nationalists are terrible people?

15+ Year Old Account

Because he is operating under the false pretense that there would be no far reaching consequences for letting white supremacist views become mainstream. He doesn't believe that anything that heinous could ever form in this country.

The Nazis actually killed and do kill people. Yet again you saying Nazis and Jews are the same.

Forgot who I was talking to. Fell for the bait. gg, m8.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/15/u...-shooting.html

Fun fact he also owned a MAGA hat. Shocking literally no one.
    Yea I wonder if the hat or both his parents being dead had more to do with him becoming a demon

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Well, you are a violent authoritarian, you seem every bit the fascist that Nazis are. And, considering you have called me racist, sexist, homophobic, and misogynistic (all without any real cause), I'd say you are the one with a problem. Luckily, people like you are almost always just mouthy teenagers on the internet, or else we'd have even more shootings in schools.
    Well, you are right in one point. My people don't commit mass shootings. The people who you shield do.

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Because he is operating under the false pretense that there would be no far reaching consequences for letting white supremacist views become mainstream. He doesn't believe that anything that heinous could ever form in this country.
    White supremacism is so dangerous that even Hispanic people killing white people is now white supremacism. Very spooky

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I'm testing a theory. Would you say white nationalists are terrible people?
    They believe terrible shit. But if we locked up people for just believing stupid shit and not actually breaking the law, they'd be getting locked up with black panthers, anti vaxxers and flat earthers.

Sorry. Just believing retarded things like racial superiority doesn't mean you get instant locked up.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/15/u...-shooting.html

Fun fact he also owned a MAGA hat. Shocking literally no one.
    I am just shocked to learn the shooter was an alt-right white nationalist. Completely shocked.

Well, you are right in one point. My people don't commit mass shootings. The people who you shield do.
    Who am I shielding?

Here's the part you don't get, I oppose their entire belief system. That doesn't mean I think speech should be illegal. If you want to restrict speech, then you have no cause to complain when Nazis want to restrict speech. If you choose to use political violence, then you have no cause to complain when Nazis use political violence.

- - - Updated - - -

They believe terrible shit. But if we locked up people for just believing stupid shit and not actually breaking the law, they'd be getting locked up with black panthers, anti vaxxers and flat earthers.

Sorry. Just believing retarded things like racial superiority doesn't mean you get instant locked up.
    I never said anything about locking them up, did I? I asked if you think they are terrible people. Call it a straw man, call it moving goalposts... whatever you like.

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    White supremacism is so dangerous that even Hispanic people killing white people is now white supremacism. Very spooky
    Are you saying he wasn't a white nationalist?

I my country by some estimates there are about 1million illegal/unregistered guns, that includes bombs, rocket launchers and who know what else add to that probably the same amount of legally owned guns ( if not more ), and yet there has never been anything like this here.

So this is not about people owning guns and banning them its about greedy motherfuckers in USA selling guns to everyone who shows them their ID. If you implement better control, prison terms for gun dealers and so on idiots and mentally unstable idiots would have a harder time getting them.