Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post
    How about no?

No Undead Elves. No High Elves.

If you like Elves you have four options in game right now. Elf fans are spoiled for choice.
    As someone who almost exclusively plays either NE or BE, I've got to say, I agree.

If they're so adamant about implementing more iterations of them, they should tie them to an existing group narratively and simply bring them in via extended customization (ex. you could have the Silver Covenant align itself with the Void Elves, explicitly, and then expand the latter's customization options to include something that more-or-less resembles your standard High Elf -- though, of course, I'd advocate for them changing them enough so that they're distinguished from Blood Elves by more than just eye color).

10+ Year Old Account
    Like I said before:

All blood elves are high elves, not all high elves are blood elves.

The high elves are already in the alliance.

The demand for the playable high elves predominately stems from that players of the alliance want to play an allied non playable race.

The demand for high elves I would dare wager is far greater than the demand for void elves. (void elves who were former blood elves who were former high elves?

A complete alliance faction 23 years in the making.

BE are my favorite race. however I don't see the point of adding High Elves based on appearance alone. And although I usually tmog the helm to the Hidden Helm I rarely see their eyes.

So blue or green eyes is immaterial to me. Now if they could be shamans and/or druids, that's another story....

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    pleaaaaase stop the high elf threads!!!
    /burn thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    And you're 2 cans short of a 6 pack if you think giving high elves to HORDE would make everyone stop 'whining' - alliance players would throw a fit like you've rarely seen.
    10 years of salty alliance bitch tears is why void elves exist in the first place. sad they got stuck with the ugly elves and wanted pretty ones without being horde.

Give Blood Elves a blue eye option and call it a day.

Only if Alliance gets Mag'har orcs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fyersing View Post
    As someone who almost exclusively plays either NE or BE, I've got to say, I agree.

If they're so adamant about implementing more iterations of them, they should tie them to an existing group narratively and simply bring them in via extended customization (ex. you could have the Silver Covenant align itself with the Void Elves, explicitly, and then expand the latter's customization options to include something that more-or-less resembles your standard High Elf -- though, of course, I'd advocate for them changing them enough so that they're distinguished from Blood Elves by more than just eye color).
    That isn't going to happen.

If people want to play that model with that skin tone, then the option is available.

If the Silver Covenant aligns with the Void Elves explicitly, then should become Void Elves themselves.

Stop arguing for high elves. They're literally blood elves with blue eyes. Just add a blue eyes option for blood elves.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    more elves will just make me quit the game. Remove elf.

Four is def enough

On second thought, undead elves lead by Lirath Windrunner, just to watch Alleria crab walk up a wall screaming.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2018-02-16 at 08:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    The High Elves are playable. What is delusional is thinking that a change of adjective means they aren't.
    You can repeat that "High Elves are playable" how much you want. That won't change the fact that everyone, including you, knows who is being referred as "High Elves" both in game and among the community, and that they are not playable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddi View Post
    You can repeat that "High Elves are playable" how much you want. That won't change the fact that everyone, including you, knows who is being referred as "High Elves" both in game and among the community, and that they are not playable.
    We've been over this many times. Thing is, the Game Director agrees why my point of view so until HE changes his mind, I am in fact right. As we are just fans, and he controls the game.

Cool, OP, let's make at trade: You can get High Elves, and Alliance gets Mag'har.

Deal?

Deleted
    I really couldnt give a monkeys. All Elves can go Horde for all I care.

But... but... They're already in the Horde...

Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    Seriously. Something happens with Vareesa obviously, but I think it should somehow be worked in to allow her Silver Covenant to finally convert and join the horde, unlocking a blue eye option for all Blood Elves. Just so we can finally get playable high elves and have everyone stop whining.
    Nope. Just nope...you will sooner see high elfs for the alliance , and that will also never happen.

Deleted
    We've been over this many times. Thing is, the Game Director agrees why my point of view so until HE changes his mind, I am in fact right. As we are just fans, and he controls the game.
    What I remember is you intentionally misinterpreting his words to push your anti-High Elf agenda. The only thing that he needs to change his mind about is whether High Elves are worth to add, nothing more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddi View Post
    What I remember is you intentionally misinterpreting his words to push your anti-High Elf agenda. The only thing that he needs to change his mind about is whether High Elves are worth to add, nothing more.
    It's impossible to misinterpret what he said. He was asked 'what about High Elves?' in the context of whether they could be a playable race and responded 'Blood Elves are High Elves'.

Bear in mind this was the first time in years someone had managed to directly ask a dev about High Elves.

As for intentionally misinterpreting his words, his words are impossible to misinterpret. He was very clear and very direct, and he was also faintly dismissive of the notion. Little bit of a smirk there at the question.

So by 'intentionally misinterpreting' I reckon you are referring to the times I quoted him verbatim.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why Obelisk Kai and Friendlyimmolation visit every thread on High Elves is a mystery to me since they both hate them so much. Maybe they just like to practice self-flagellation as penance for some perceived sins?

How many high elves are even left?