Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Nothing, i get up at 6am, and can't even think about food til about midday.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    You make them yourself if they are like flatbread you know who to blame.
    british pancakes are not the same as american pancakes, just as how british cuisine is like dogfood compared to french or italian.

my usual breakfast is either some sort of egg dish or porrige, but when i do eat pancake like things for breakfast - its usualy these

savory version of them with meat and/or veggies is also great. in fact, might make some for over the weekend. usually I either buy those frozen for when lazy, or make a large batch and freeze them myself.

american pancakes are.. ok I guess. I got used to them, but they are not a favorite so I rarely eat them. at first i thought they were like Oladyi , but.. not at all. closest thing to those that i found in US, are zeppole.

last but not least, for when I feel like blintzes above, but don't have any on hand and really don't have the will or energy to make them from scratch, I make these they are called sirniki and are essentially cottage cheese mixed with some flour and egg and a bit of sugar to form a thick batter that can be shaped into .. burger like shape I guess is a good way of describing it, and then fried.

http://www.newworld.co.nz/recipes/br...eese-pancakes/ (I make mine without raisins though)