Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I only have 1 weird neighbor across the street, he just doesn't give a shit, he's that guy on our street that doesn't clean his yard up or cut his grass hardly, lumbers out of his house sometimes. One day I came out there were 10-15 crows all perched on his house and truck, super weird. Could be hiding bodies in the backyard.

My neighbor to my left is great, we hit it off and hang out all the time. Neighbor to the right I try to avoid just because he's a talker and won't shut up.

Got a gamer neighbor that plays COD on console.
    Thats pretty scary.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennis View Post
    How can you manage that if you have to work the next day?
    That's easy, it's 2018, you don't have a choice other than to work.

7+ Year Old Account
    I AM the creepy neighbour.

apparently

the creepy neighboour ist the one playing mmos

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvito View Post
    Sadly ignore doesn't work like that here. If it did the forums wouldn't have spun as far as they have towards the cesspit they can far too often be.
    Ignore feature is awesome. I have Hubcap and a few others on ignore and it's made the browsing experience much more enjoyable.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PhantasmagoriaX View Post
    Never once had a creepy neighbor, maybe i am a creepy neighbor though? One lady that i rented a room from thought I was a hacker cause i worked from home (data entry).
    @Tennis , would say I was creepy as a neighbor though lol, I am 33,red head covered in tattoos, living with my 6 year old daughter (that was out of wedlock) and my boyfriend (not my daughters father) and I never wanna get married. Oh and I listen to heavy metal to top it all off
    You're not checking any of the boxes
    Hopefully you're at least in shape and prioritizing your kid's well being I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    I am a creepy neighbor >.> always arriving home from work in dress shirt and pants never greeting anyone and always coming out on the weekends barefoot and shirtless to take out trash still without greeting anyone...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I probably qualify as a creepy neighbor. I don't talk to anyone in my apartment complex and love to stare people down if I catch them staring at me.

At both my current place and previous one I did.

I don't get what's up with them. Do they not know how they come off. I have to try to avoid them which ends up being a hassle.
    You spend all day on the forums trying to bait people. Who are you to judge other people? Besides, you are what you attract.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoopid Aik View Post
    You spend all day on the forums trying to bait people. Who are you to judge other people? Besides, you are what you attract.
    Pretty sure it's not all day so you are lying.

Pretty sure it's not all day so you are lying.
    You spend a great deal of time on these forums, do you not? Now, I may have exaggerated a slight bit, however this doesn't take away from the fact that you're consistently seeking attention on this site. If anything, I'd be willing to say that you're the creepy one for constantly needing attention from others.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoopid Aik View Post
    You spend a great deal of time on these forums, do you not? Now, I may have exaggerated a slight bit, however this doesn't take away from the fact that you're consistently seeking attention on this site. If anything, I'd be willing to say that you're the creepy one for constantly needing attention from others.

This has nothing to do with being creepy. I don't bother my neighbours. I mind my own business. On this forum..who cares? It's just the internet.

"accidentally" have your dick pop out of your clothes when talking to them next time. It will be so awkward that they will avoid the rest of the time you live there.

7+ Year Old Account
    I AM the creepy neighbor!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    "accidentally" have your dick pop out of your clothes when talking to them next time. It will be so awkward that they will avoid the rest of the time you live there.
    LOL wtf
    {10char}

I have one with severe mental issues apparently who didn't get off his meds until a few months after I moved in. He flipped out one day and I called the police, before they got there I was in the laundry room and there is a big glass door, he was unshowered and greasy long hair looking freaky as fuck, smacking on the door trying to break the glass saying he was going to kill me. I don't think he realized or had the capacity to see my hand was behind my back on my glock. It shook me pretty good. I've had people flip out, but none where I thought my life was in danger and I might end another. Luckily he stopped and the police took him away. He was supposed to be evicted but for some reason that didn't happen. He can't figure out why I don't like talking to him. He said "I'm just glad it hasn't gotten too out of control" to which I reminded him about the police taking him away, he responded with 'I think you need to work on your memory"lol.

Quote Originally Posted by EyelessCrow View Post
    I have one with severe mental issues apparently who didn't get off his meds until a few months after I moved in. He flipped out one day and I called the police, before they got there I was in the laundry room and there is a big glass door, he was unshowered and greasy long hair looking freaky as fuck, smacking on the door trying to break the glass saying he was going to kill me. I don't think he realized or had the capacity to see my hand was behind my back on my glock. It shook me pretty good. I've had people flip out, but none where I thought my life was in danger and I might end another. Luckily he stopped and the police took him away. He was supposed to be evicted but for some reason that didn't happen. He can't figure out why I don't like talking to him. He said "I'm just glad it hasn't gotten too out of control" to which I reminded him about the police taking him away, he responded with 'I think you need to work on your memory"lol.
    Sounds like he should be in a psych ward and not living out in society on his own.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EyelessCrow View Post
    Why do you have a glock while in the laundry room. Is that normal practice?

Currently? No, I have had in the past though. Riding the metro to get to work and someone standing behind me ran his hands through my hair and smelled it. When I turn around to tell them to stop touching my hair it's a man in his 30s that lives in the same area as me.

In Australia I had a neighbor who insisted on giving me foot massage because he thought my feet were beautiful.

Deleted
    Till now I was always the greater evil. They don't even dare to look at me or share the same sidewalk!

What if i am the creepy neighbour?